Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official First Interview w Kyle Rittenhouse on Tucker Carlson

Official First Interview w Kyle Rittenhouse on Tucker Carlson

Set to air Monday, 11/22

Preview:
    Last edited by dannno; 11-22-2021 at 10:03 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not for nothing, kid should just lay low for a while.

Just "disappear".
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Ugh... That preview looks horrendous!

Already they have top of the line production quality in movie format. Damn, Kyle, stay away from the corporate press! Both sides are using you as a pawn in their stupid culture war. It'll make great ratings for them, but it'll ruin your life. Ask the Covington kid.

Despite that $#@! Hannity pretending otherwise, Sandman is still suffering. And Hannity is blaming only one side of the corporate media.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    It'll make great ratings for them, but it'll ruin your life. Ask the Covington kid.
    Didn't he presumably win a huge settlement from CNN ?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Good. Time for him to start getting exposure that isn't Marxist bull$#@!. Time for a book deal, an AR-15 endorsement, more interviews, whatever it takes to make some bank after what he has been through. It's not like the State is going to pay for legal fees and pain-and-suffering at the hands of it's A.G.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Didn't he presumably win a huge settlement from CNN ?
    Yes. And he's got several more. But not sure that makes up for the damage done to his life.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

Yes. And he's got several more. But not sure that makes up for the damage done to his life.
    The damage has already been done.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Good. Time for him to start getting exposure that isn't Marxist bull$#@!. Time for a book deal, an AR-15 endorsement, more interviews, whatever it takes to make some bank after what he has been through. It's not like the State is going to pay for legal fees and pain-and-suffering at the hands of it's A.G.
    I believe, if the State had to pay all the legal fees in cases it lost, there would be a lot fewer of these kinds of cases.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I believe, if the State had to pay all the legal fees in cases it lost, there would be a lot fewer of these kinds of cases.

Why? Since they'd be paying with somebody else's money, there really is no incentive to change anything.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Why? Since they'd be paying with somebody else's money, there really is no incentive to change anything.
    Pretty much.

Pretty much.
    I concur. The state generally does not care about legal expenses. Especially when trying to save face or some strange policy they're persuing.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    I concur. The state generally does not care about legal expenses. Especially when trying to save face or some strange policy they're persuing.

The state is never concerned with such mundane things as expenses. They're much more concerned with projecting power and authority, letting us know who's boss. As an example, in the case of Randy Weaver back in the 1990s they spent well over a million dollars in an attempt to collect what amounted to $400 in taxes due. Their Aim wasn't to collect taxes. It was to make an example of Weaver, which they certainly did.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

The state is never concerned with such mundane things as expenses. They're much more concerned with projecting power and authority, letting us know who's boss. As an example, in the case of Randy Weaver back in the 1990s they spent well over a million dollars in an attempt to collect what amounted to $400 in taxes due. Their Aim wasn't to collect taxes. It was to make an example of Weaver, which they certainly did.
    Exactly. The message they were trying to send this time is that as a concerned citizen thou shalt not interfere with our sanctioned and approved rioting.

Insurance is who pays. Liability. And there *is* an incentive -- when enough suits get filed, the state can't get insurance anymore, and the officials become liable.

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post

Just "disappear".
    Kid is gonna get Payed first.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Assuming a 10 million+ settlement, I'd take that trade. It was likely more than that.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    100%. But it's time we start collecting on that bill.

This has gone on long enough.

No, it's time for him to forget all this crap, get his life back together and keep a low profile so he has some sembalance of normal life.

Personally the first thing I would do if I was him right now is take advantage of my newfound freedom, get a passport and leave the country for a few years until this all settles down.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    No, it's time for him to forget all this crap, get his life back together and keep a low profile so he has some sembalance of normal life.

Personally the first thing I would do if I was him right now is take advantage of my newfound freedom, get a passport and leave the country for a few years until this all settles down.
    Internship and then a State Seat. if he wants that.
    Paid speaking tours,,if inclined.
    He will have millions left after tax to do whatever he wants with.
    And he will be honored in merchandise,, which he will also be compensated for..

Famous or infamous. he is Known.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I don't think he'll ever be able to have a normal life. There is no where to run for this kid (they literally chased down the jury bus). He's going to have to learn to live with it however he wants. I just really hope he doesn't embrace the corporate media. Fox will chew him up as bad as MSNBC. If he wants to tell his story for all to hear, I just wish he'd do it using alternate media. The audience might be smaller, but he'd get real support and not abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post

Just "disappear".
    Hopefully that's what he plans to do after he's done with these interviews.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

If he wants to live a normal life all he has to do is grow a beard
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    If he wants to live a normal life all he has to do is grow a beard
    It will be his choice if he wants to have a normal life. Going on Tucker Carlson is not a step towards that IMO.

It will be his choice if he wants to have a normal life. Going on Tucker Carlson is not a step towards that IMO.
    I'd defer to his attorney's opinion on that, re: civil suits.

Having $$ goes a long way towards being able to live a "normal life"
    - Kim Kardashian

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It will be his choice if he wants to have a normal life. .
    Normal Life? LOL

I have no concept,, but I wish him a Good life..
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

If he wants to tell his story for all to hear, I just wish he'd do it using alternate media. The audience might be smaller, but he'd get real support and not abuse.
    The audience might well not be smaller[1]. During the Rekieta Law streams of the trial, they occasionally checked the numbers, and the Steven Crowder and and Rekieta Law streams consistently had more viewers - sometimes significantly more - than any of the "mainstream" sources (PBS, CBS, etc.) who were providing "gavel to gavel" live-stream feeds. The Rekieta Law stream blew up after Jack Posobiec retweeted a Viva Frei post about it. If Rittenhouse went the independent or "alt" media route, word would get around and it would certainly blow up, too. And that would be fantastic. Because $#@! the corporate media (FOX included). /white-pill

[1] Well, okay, it probably would be smaller than Tucker's show, at least as far as the "live as it happens" audience goes. From what I understand, he's the 800-pound gorilla of cable news shows, with millions of real-time viewers. But the point is that social media has broken the corporate press' hammerlock on "the narrative" - and they have no idea what the hell to do about it except helplessly screeching about "disinformation" and feebly indulging in gratuitous "fact checking" that as often as not ends up making them look like even bigger fools.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

He did great. To all the distractors go $#@! yourselves. Wring your hands and bleat a little moar.

The charges and trial were political, and we have to put ourselves back at the time when it happened. I see three leftist establishment political agendas at work.

1 - As Rittenhouse said in his interview, it was about self-defense, and I would add it was very much about property defense and rights.

2 - And as usual, it was about gun rights and the 2nd Amendment.

3 - But at the time that this happened, we need to refresh our memories to the fact that this was very much about Trump, and the upcoming election. They painted Rittenhouse as a racist white supremacist, a militia member, and more than anything, a deplorable, despicable, murderous Trump supporter.

And make no mistake, the left establishment still has a war and vendetta on all three of those fronts.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Agree, but experience has shown that the left establishment are almost never held accountable. The prosecution of Rittenhouse was 100% political, decided upon before the DA had any evidence. It was done to satiate the leftist mobs, but more sinister, it was done as part of a DNC smear campaign on Trump supporters and white people. Remember it was before the POTUS election.

Some animals are more equal, and those animals are the establishment left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The prosecutor is claiming that his statements which Rittenhouse responds “yes” to allow him to go anywhere he wants with the questioning.

Prosecutor has continually used the term “impeach”. He is “impeaching” Rittenhouse based upon words he put into Rittenhouse's mouth. It is also a subtle way to relate this to Trump.

Judge is pissed because the Judge had already prohibited the prosecutor from the line of questioning the prosecutor is using. Prosecutor has also violated the law and established legal standards.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 11-22-2021 at 10:12 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

He did great. To all the distractors go $#@! yourselves. Wring your hands and bleat a little moar.
    Yes, he did.

Calm, cool, collected, sane, rational and under control.

We have not heard the last of Mr. Rittenhouse.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast