Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I support Trump

40 25.00%
  • I do not support Trump

120 75.00%
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Are You a Trump supporter?

Absolutely. I dropped Rand for Walker in early 2015. Then switched to Trump when Walker bowed out. Trump isnt perfect, but he is talking about the important issues right now. We need a wall built first and foremost. He is also upsetting those who cannot be trusted. That says a lot. He either knows something or is going to change things.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    When Freedom is Outlawed, only Outlaws will have Freedom.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juvanya View Post
    Absolutely. I dropped Rand for Walker in early 2015. Then switched to Trump when Walker bowed out. Trump isnt perfect, but he is talking about the important issues right now. We need a wall built first and foremost. He is also upsetting those who cannot be trusted. That says a lot. He either knows something or is going to change things.
    Your signature is a fitting response to your post. Go figure.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump asks backers to swear their support, vows to broaden torture laws

Donald Trump on Saturday led a mass rally in taking a pledge affirming their commitment to voting for him, and vowed to broaden existing laws regarding the interrogation of captured terrorist suspects.

The scene unfolded during a raucous rally at a University of Central Florida arena in Orlando, Florida, that featured frequent interruptions by protesters over Trump's hour-long address.

"Let's do a pledge. Who likes me in this room?" Trump asked the crowd. "I've never done this before. Can I have a pledge? A swearing? Raise your right hand."

The Republican front-runner then had the audience repeat after him.

"I do solemnly swear that I, no matter how I feel, no matter what the conditions, if there are hurricanes or whatever, will vote on or before the 12th for Donald J. Trump for President."

The crowd ended the pledge with cheers.

"Now I know. Don't forget you all raised your hands. You swore. Bad things happen if you don't live up to what you just did," Trump said before continuing with his speech.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/05/politi...ure/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

All of you Trumpettes are utterly deluded. I do have significant disagreements with the Pauls but they talked about actual issues. Trump is just literally saying whatever just pops into his head at a given moment. He's not pro-liberty in ANY sense of the term.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Trumptopia?
    Camp Freedom.

I can't wait to see the looks on people's faces.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Camp Freedom.

When they finally realize they've been duped, yet again? Or when others say "I told you so"?
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    When they finally realize they've been duped, yet again? Or when others say "I told you so"?
    When the soup kitchens run short on soup.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Camp Freedom.

The looks on their faces?

They're sheep. They won't have any expressions, because they won't have noticed what's happening to them as they're herded into their pen.
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Quote Originally Posted by francisco View Post
    The looks on their faces?

They're sheep. They won't have any expressions, because they won't have noticed what's happening to them as they're herded into their pen.
    So we are all still on our way to FEMA camps. Is that meme still going? Disposable coffins and all...

Btw if you give money to campaign for liberty, you're a sheep too. They've made good money off of us while accomplishing nothing. 2 years short of a decade of C4L creating jobs for people duping the liberty movement.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lets' check out The Trumpster's presidential referrals...

The Obama is against Trump... Check
    The Media is against Trump... Check
    The establishment Democrats are against Trump... Check
    The establishment Republicans Are against Trump... Check
    The Pope is against Trump... Check
    The UN is against Trump... Check
    The EU is against Trump... Check
    China is against Trump... Check
    Mexico is against Trump... Check
    Hateful, Racist, Violent Liberals against Trump... Check

Best qualifications Ever!!

Bonuses points!!
    Cher says she will leave the country...
    Cyrus says she will leave the country...
    Whoopi says she will leave the country...
    Rosi says she will leave the country...
    Sharpton says he will leave the country...

My Vote for Trump... Check
    Perfect...

Quote Originally Posted by Jdayh View Post

Bonuses points!!

Perfect...
    You forgot to add Ron Paul to your list.

How do you figure?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    How do you figure?
    he's not serious just jabbin ya.

Its a Trump Revolution!

If Trump really needs a supporter, he can buy himself one, or a thousand.

The results of the poll reads about exactly as I thought it would before looking.

I think the poll breaks down between pragmatism vs purism as a way to achieve objectives, and results would be different on different questions - particular around those questions.

For instance, I love that trump is beating the neocons, establishment, and everyone at their own game. But I voted no in this poll.

Bump, poll looks like I thought in terms of where people would fall. Maybe we might dig through some post histories and further identify the posters who only post to promote Trump?

What else this poll reveals is that reason and principles still has 75% support on this forum. I think we can afford to loose the other 25% or at least make it difficult to glorify their turd sandwich.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    What else this poll reveals is that reason and principles still has 75% support on this forum. I think we can afford to loose the other 25% or at least make it difficult to glorify their turd sandwich.
    That doesn't seem to be happening.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Liberty View Post
    All of you Trumpettes are utterly deluded. I do have significant disagreements with the Pauls but they talked about actual issues. Trump is just literally saying whatever just pops into his head at a given moment. He's not pro-liberty in ANY sense of the term.
    Who here says he is pro-liberty? Was Vlad the Impaler pro-liberty? No, but he kept the Turks at bay.

@op --> NO.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by hankrichter12 View Post
    Who here says he is pro-liberty? Was Vlad the Impaler pro-liberty? No, but he kept the Turks at bay.
    Do you want to elect a modern day Vlad the Impaler?
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    Do you want to elect a modern day Vlad the Impaler?
    Only if he keeps the beaners at bay.
    "The Patriarch"

Only if he keeps the beaners at bay.

Oh come on man, not just the beaners........

That doesn't seem to be happening.
    Umm, I voted before you started misreading the poll, and said I didn't support trump.

the majority of the people you claim are trump supporters aren't. they keep telling that to you over and over. so why don't you stop exaggerating over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritOf1776_J4 View Post
    Umm, I voted before you started misreading the poll, and said I didn't support trump.

the majority of the people you claim are trump supporters aren't. they keep telling that to you over and over. so why don't you stop exaggerating over and over.
    Hey, I'm just a dumb construction guy. You're going to have to put it in simpler terms.
    "The Patriarch"

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Bonuses points!!

Perfect...
    EM.

Not a fan of Obama , but to be fair his opposition at least in part could have been due to Trumpster's angry, politically incorrect attacks like these on Obama:

Although Obama wanted to be a uniter before 2008 elections, how could Obama support someone who attacks him so harshly?

You Trump supporters are so dang gullible.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Liberty View Post
    You Trump supporters are so dang gullible.
    Worse than gullible, actually. Even some long-time RPF members are actually trying to justify the violence and Nazi salutes at Drumpf rallies.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ Liberty View Post
    Worse than gullible, actually. Even some long-time RPF members are actually trying to justify the violence and Nazi salutes at Drumpf rallies.
    Indeed... and people here thought I was a tyrant, LOL!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic