Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump 'Civil War' Quote Tweet Is Actually Grounds for Impeachment, Says Harvard Law Professor

Someone on Fox News mentioned civil war?

Shocking
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    He is the voice telling the frog to stay in the pot and when he isn't doing that he is trying to trick it into jumping into the fire with his shadow reality conspiracy theories that will make sure you are deathly poor or in jail and have no power to resist economically, politically or militarily.
    His problem is, though libertarian, he would rather side with progressives on this matter. He believes that educating the unenlightened masses will actually get the country to the place it needs to be. He doesn't realize that ideologically he is out gunned. With each successive generation. He believes in a NAP approach, without realizing that we are FAR past NAP.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    Someone on Fox News mentioned civil war?

Shocking
    Meh. Fox mentions it, everyother $News out let picks it up and regurgitates it. CNN mentions something, Fox has to present the opposing view. All Gloebbelist controlled.

I'm not off to the side of anything and it is half of our neighbors who have empowered tyranny.

You are empowering tyranny by trying to tell people not to resist.

You know who is worse than the guy who says "let's you and him fight" (which I am not)? The guy who tells the victim not to fight back.
    It's not whether someone resists, it's whether their resistance is directed at the right targets. It's beyond ridiculous that this thread even exists. A lifelong Democrat billionaire, who donated to Chuck and Nancy's campaigns and the Clinton Foundation, was bailed out by a close Rothschild associate that's still in his cabinet to this day along with a gaggle of other bankers, is actually telling conservatives and libertarians they would (should) engage in a shooting war against their neighbors if he is impeached. And people say "Ok, sounds good!" and even in this thread there are posters acting like completely ignorant retards not seeing how they're obviously being manipulated into repeating history. Ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    His problem is, though libertarian, he would rather side with progressives on this matter. He believes that educating the unenlightened masses will actually get the country to the place it needs to be. He doesn't realize that ideologically he is out gunned. With each successive generation. He believes in a NAP approach, without realizing that we are FAR past NAP.
    I'd rather not watch the country fall into the same dumb trap again where people depopulate themselves over $#@!ing tweets from a lifelong liberal. But you know what's funny? If Trump were impeached there wouldn't be any Civil War over it. As if enough people actually care about it to engage in such a thing. It's fantasy and rev3.0's post above basically sums up why.
    Last edited by devil21; 10-01-2019 at 07:00 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    It's not whether someone resists, it's whether their resistance is directed at the right targets. It's beyond ridiculous that this thread even exists. A lifelong Democrat billionaire, who donated to Chuck and Nancy's campaigns and the Clinton Foundation, was bailed out by a close Rothschild associate that's still in his cabinet to this day along with a gaggle of other bankers, is actually telling conservatives and libertarians they would (should) engage in a shooting war against their neighbors if he is impeached. And people say "Ok, sounds good!" and even in this thread there are posters acting like completely ignorant retards not seeing how they're obviously being manipulated into repeating history. Ridiculous.
    Your assessment of Trump is wrong but we can ignore that and still arrive at the correct conclusion that civil war may end up the best option.
    If an arsonist sets fire to your house with your wife and child inside you have to put it out whether he is trying to distract you or drive up your water bill or anything else.
    The deepstate coup is the fire that is going to burn down our house and kill our loved ones, we will be living in an absolute tyranny with no chance to change it if it succeeds, we can can sort out who pushed us towards civil war and punish them after we have won.

And our "neighbors" who enable the Demoncrats and the deepstate may be pawns but they are the power base of our enemies and their attack dogs, they must be dealt with before we can get at their puppet-masters.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Your assessment of Trump is wrong but we can ignore that and still arrive at the correct conclusion that civil war may end up the best option.
    If an arsonist sets fire to your house with your wife and child inside you have to put it out whether he is trying to distract you or drive up your water bill or anything else.
    The deepstate coup is the fire that is going to burn down our house and kill our loved ones, we will be living in an absolute tyranny with no chance to change it if it succeeds, we can can sort out who pushed us towards civil war and punish them after we have won.

And our "neighbors" who enable the Demoncrats and the deepstate may be pawns but they are the power base of our enemies and their attack dogs, they must be dealt with before we can get at their puppet-masters.
    You want to know what the real solution is? Turn off the tv and the computer and stop voluntarily following their made up rules. Simple. That's the real solution. Of course that'll never happen because people are stupid and beg for their daily doses of mind-control dished up to them by a small pack of psychopaths.

eta: Do keep on publicly pushing for genocide. Your statements may come in handy later at Nuremberg 2.0. That's also a HUGE violation of site rules.
    Last edited by devil21; 10-01-2019 at 08:05 PM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I'd rather not watch the country fall into the same dumb trap again where people depopulate themselves over $#@!ing tweets from a lifelong liberal. But you know what's funny? If Trump were impeached there wouldn't be any Civil War over it. As if enough people actually care about it to engage in such a thing. It's fantasy and rev3.0's post above basically sums up why.
    What would it matter the reason that sparked the flame if there was at least a modicum of resistance to tyranny? Trump is not gonna be impeached. You and I both know that. But, never forget it takes only a spark to ignite a fire. Do you think America immune to it? I don't. History has proved otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Meh. Fox mentions it, everyother $News out let picks it up and regurgitates it. CNN mentions something, Fox has to present the opposing view. All Gloebbelist controlled.
    Oh I know. It's everywhere.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

You want to know what the real solution is? Turn off the tv and the computer and stop voluntarily following their made up rules. Simple. That's the real solution. Of course that'll never happen because people are stupid and beg for their daily doses of mind-control dished up to them by a small pack of psychopaths.
    All of which is why you are on the losing side. You can't possibly hope to educate enough out of it to make a change.

I don't watch TV but I'm sure you would love it if everyone turned of the computer and became ignorant, I'm sure you would also love it if all patriots either went to sleep as the temperature rises or got themselves imprisoned one by one through individual defiance of the laws and rulers.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't watch TV but I'm sure you would love it if everyone turned of the computer and became ignorant, I'm sure you would also love it if all patriots either went to sleep as the temperature rises or got themselves imprisoned one by one through individual defiance of the laws and rulers.
    Too funny. You're a very scared little boy, aren't you? I just the other day defied the "laws" and was confronted by a policy enforcement officer about it. The result of the encounter? "You're a grown man. Have a nice day, sir." What I'd love to see is patriots stop participating in their mind-$#@! games and start acting like grown men. Participation is your consent to be mind-$#@!ed.

Too funny. You're a very scared little boy, aren't you? I just the other day defied the "laws" and was confronted by a policy enforcement officer about it. The result of the encounter? "You're a grown man. Have a nice day, sir." What I'd love to see is patriots stop participating in their mind-$#@! games and start acting like grown men. Participation is your consent to be mind-$#@!ed.
    Many people defy laws and go to prison, it depends on the details of the situation.
    You encourage everyone to act stupidly in situations that will leave them impoverished or imprisoned.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Many people defy laws and go to prison, it depends on the details of the situation.
    You encourage everyone to act stupidly in situations that will leave them impoverished or imprisoned.
    Speaking of status quo supporter lol. Very scared little boy^^^^^^^^

That's why everyone should unceremoniously disregard everything you type. Scared and stupid is no way to go through life, son.
    Last edited by devil21; 10-02-2019 at 01:24 PM.

Very scared little boy^^^^^^^^
    ^^^VERY GLOW IN THE DARK SHILL^^^

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You're missing out on some Big Brother 21!!!

nvm
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

You're missing out on some Big Brother 21!!!
    Isn't that just a live feed of the US?

Civil War: President Trump is modern day 'Abraham Lincoln'

Dems may rush to dismiss 'civil war' analogies by him but MAGA and his supporters seem to see him as modern day Abe Lincoln, and their claim may not be entirely without merit considering his strong record already on civil rights, global campaign against anti-semitism, LGBTQ rights, prison reform, support for inter racial romance/anti anti-White Slace act, threats to Sweden for immediate release of Somali-America rapper Rocky A$AP, hosting Vann Jones at CPAC 2019, minority housing opportunities investments via Kushner, his administration labeling recent gun shootings as 'white terrorism' and list of his bold record is still growing.
    MAGA very likely sees himself wining this 'civil war' just as his hero Abe Lincoln won in the last one.

One of Trump's geatest heroes is civil war icon Abe Lincoln and Trump sees himself as the greatest leader since Lincoln.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNvWO75KQnM

At ADL, Rod Rosenstein praises Trump — and extols those who defend the rule of law
    By Ron Kampeas May 7, 2018
    WASHINGTON (JTA) — Rod Rosenstein came to the annual conference of the Anti-Defamation League with plaudits for Donald Trump despite being at the center of the president’s contentious relationship with his Justice Department.
    He extolled Trump’s call for unity in the wake of the Charlottesville white supremacist rally in August that turned deadly and compared him to Abraham Lincoln.
    https://www.jta.org/2018/05/07/polit...rtyrs-rule-law

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Guess what else?

That harvard law professor is out of a job when the civil war begins. BIG SHOCKER and spoiler alert. These democrat pigs want it to happen thats why they have antifa, they also bring millions of marxist immigrants in to overwhelm real americans. Donald Trump isn't wrong, how long can we go before this country is at eachothers throats with rifles and all out war?

Some taking the "civil war" thing seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Some taking the "civil war" thing seriously.

As they should.

The Oath in Oath Keepers:

that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic;
    https://history.army.mil/html/faq/oaths.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

As they should.

The Oath in Oath Keepers:

https://history.army.mil/html/faq/oaths.html
    For your hypothetical civil war, who will be the leader of the True Americans (or whatever you may call yourselves)?

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    For your hypothetical civil war, who will be the leader of the True Americans (or whatever you may call yourselves)?
    Emperor Trump will save the day and rule for 1000 years! And every year will be the best year ever!

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-02-2019 at 07:09 PM.

Emperor Trump will save the day and rule for 100 years!
    How about snowball Hannity?

He constantly defends Trump and uses the term Deep State a lot, and is therefore a great lover of liberty.

He constantly defends Trump and uses the term Deep State a lot, and is therefore a great lover of liberty.
    Hannity will be the Emperor's Hand and top adviser. Somebody has to tell him what to think and do.

Yodeling boy and the kid who stared down the Indian

And yes we will actually call ourselves the True Americans.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yodeling boy and the kid who stared down the Indian
    Or Wayne Lapierre (under the suitably True American nom de guerre Chuck Steak)

He told me back in 2012 that he's a libertarian, too.

Hannity will be the Emperor's Hand and top adviser. Somebody has to tell him what to think and do.
    Who will be the court jester?

Not all Civil Wars are exactly the same. There wouldn't be any Blue vs. Grey coats in this one. No Lincoln and Davis. It wouldn't be a Civil War of lawful secession. It would be one of guerrilla warfare to re-establish a Republic. It would be rural vs. city. So you would have Blue vs. Red. Red is going to lose on that end. The hordes that rely on the infrastructure, once lost, are gonna need a whole lot of help. And that will tie up much of Leviathans resources. Not every member of the military or National Guard will come down on the side of Leviathan. And so as things progress, or worsen, depending on how you view it, Declarations of Independence will pop up on a county scale. Enough counties and you have a state. Enough states and....
    Of course this is all mental masturbation. Although I have talked to more than a few with the knowledge, training and resources to inform me that this is not a half-baked scenario. There are only about 1 million Armed Forces Personal in the contiguous U.S. Another half million in the National Guard. And as I've pointed out not all are going to side with Leviathan.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast