Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tx. Baptist church mass shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Yes, that is my point, but I meant which they wanted to outlaw MORE.
    Doesn't matter as long as it's pushed.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    I wonder which of those causes a little podunk church in so. TX threatened that triggered Devin.

He basically killed 20+ people and died for gun control. I see no other possible motivation for a libtard suicide run following the Vegas hysteria and NY attack. He was sad antifa didn't topple the USG overnight, so he shot up a church for a libtard cause he thought he could do something about immediately.
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 11-05-2017 at 11:39 PM.

Texas Attorney General calls for more concealed carry

In the wake of the deadly shooting Sunday in the small Texas town of Sutherland Springs, the state's Attorney General Ken Paxton predicted this would not be the last gun massacre.
    "This is going to happen again," Paxton told Fox News Sunday.
    But, he said, one way to prevent such a tragedy in the future is for more people to have conceal-carry guns.
    "All I can say is that in Texas at least we have the opportunity to have concealed carry," he said. "And so if it's a place where somebody has the ability to carry, there's always the opportunity that gunman will be taken out before he has the opportunity to kill very many people."

More at: http://theweek.com/speedreads/735518...hurch-shooting
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    He doesn't seem anything like Dylan Roof, his causes included civil rights and social action, human rights if this is to be believed.

Part of Devin Kelley’s LinkedIn page.
    Again, a killer who doesn't look like a killer. Where are these people coming from and what is motivating them. It's like something or someone has flipped a switch and "activated" pre-programmed killers...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Again, a killer who doesn't look like a killer. Where are these people coming from and what is motivating them. It's like something or someone has flipped a switch and "activated" pre-programmed killers...
    Flipping the switch is as simple as turning the tv on.

The Columbine killers weren't your typical murderers either, but at some point they believed they had "self-actualized" but everyone else were weak frauds. Their only known motive was they wanted to go down in history for all time, by blowing up a school and killing as many people as they could in town. They were full of $#@! ideas with no practical experience in the real world. Devin may fit the mold; maybe he left a manifesto with somebody.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    WTH?????? From Nov 1st-4th and all the bottom links are missing pages!!!???
    When it first got reported there where more live pages. I saw a couple with early dates but was doing something else and didn't think to save them.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

Raise your hand if you didn't expect an eventual mass shooting to turn up at a white Texas church.
    Yeah, didn't think so. There's nothing worse for gun rights than a "Republican" President. The right lets its guard down and gun sales numbers prove this. Shooting up a country music show a month ago, now a Texas church. They can't be trying to rally gun control support from conservatives, could they? Funny how it was black people and children being shot up during Obama's administration and now it's white conservatives being shot up during Trump's.

Last edited by devil21; 11-06-2017 at 02:11 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Texas Attorney General calls for more concealed carry

In the wake of the deadly shooting Sunday in the small Texas town of Sutherland Springs, the state's Attorney General Ken Paxton predicted this would not be the last gun massacre.
    "This is going to happen again," Paxton told Fox News Sunday.
    But, he said, one way to prevent such a tragedy in the future is for more people to have conceal-carry guns.
    "All I can say is that in Texas at least we have the opportunity to have concealed carry," he said. "And so if it's a place where somebody has the ability to carry, there's always the opportunity that gunman will be taken out before he has the opportunity to kill very many people."

More at: http://theweek.com/speedreads/735518...hurch-shooting
    Where was he when we were trying to pass constitutional carry?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

EXCLUSIVE: 'Creepy, crazy and weird': Former classmates say Texas gunman was an 'outcast' who 'preached his atheism' online before killing 26 in the state’s worst ever mass shooting

The Texas church shooter who mercilessly shot dead 26 people and injured 24 others was an 'outcast' who 'preached his atheism' online.

Former classmates say Devin Patrick Kelley, 26, who stormed First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs in Texas and opened fire on Sunday, was 'creepy', 'crazy' and 'weird'.

Patrick Boyce, who attended New Braunfels High School with the killer, told DailyMail.com: 'He had a kid or two, fairly normal, but kinda quiet and lately seemed depressed.

'He was the first atheist I met. He went Air Force after high school, got discharged but I don't know why.

'I was just shocked [to hear the news]. Still haven’t quite processed how he could have done that.'

Nina Rose Nava, who went to school with the gunman, wrote on Facebook: 'In (sic) in complete shock! I legit just deleted him off my fb cause I couldn't stand his post.

'He was always talking about how people who believe in God we're stupid and trying to preach his atheism'

Christopher Leo Longoria replied: 'I removed him off FB for those same reasons! He was being super nagtive (sic) all the timd (sic).'

Michael Goff added: 'He was weird but never that damn weird, always posting his atheist sh** like Nina wrote, but damn he always posted pics of him and his baby - crazy.'

Nava added to DailyMail.com: 'I went to school with him. We had a few conversations here and there. It's not something I expected from him.

'He was an outcast but not a loner. He was popular among other outcast. I haven't spoke to him since high school.'

Another former classmate, who asked to remain anonymous, told DailyMail.com: 'I grew up going to school with him... Always creeped me out and was different.'

She said she moved away from the area while she was in junior high and lost touch with a lot of people.

Read more:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-atheism.htm
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Stephen Willeford, 55 year old biker took down the shooter

Two heroic locals have been praised for stopping the worst ever mass shooting in Texas which left 26 dead.

Devin Patrick Kelley, 26, was leaving First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs after he opened fire on parishioners during mass when Stephen Willeford, 55, confronted him.

Texas Department of Public Safety Regional Director Freeman Martin said Willeford, a keen biker, had 'grabbed his rifle and engaged the suspect.'

A local resident told the DailyMail.com that Willeford, who attends a different church, was first alerted to the shooting when his daughter called him saying there was a man in body armor gunning down church goers.

He grabbed his gun and bravely headed down to confront the gunman.

The local said that while Willeford has no military experience, he is an excellent shot, and when he came face to face with Kelley, he didn't hesitate; he shot in between Kelley's body armor, hitting him in his side.

The 26-year-old had dropped his Ruger assault rifle and climbed in an SUV to flee the scene.

He said that Kelley had taken a hostage in the passenger seat as he fled.

But another local resident, Johnnie Langendorff, who had witnessed the confrontation refused to let the shooter get away. Both he and Willeford, a local plumber, jumped in his truck and gave chase.

In a Facebook post, Langendorff's girlfriend Summer Caddel described how the pair had 'jumped in my boyfriend's truck and they chased that sick b*****d down in pursuit until the cops could catch up. He was able to run the shooter off of the road on 539!'

Langendorff told KSAT 12 that he'd been speeding at 95mph, while on the phone to dispatch, while Willeford kept his rifle trained on the gunman's car.

As they approached a sharp curve in the road, near the 307 and 539, he said Kelley appeared to lose control and his car swerved off the road.

'That's when I put the truck in park,' he said. 'The other gentleman jumped out, and had his rifle on him. He didn't move after that.'

Caddel added that Kelley died within a few feet from her boyfriend.

The local, who is familiar with the heroes, said that Willeford made sure the passenger Kelley had taken hostage was on the ground out of the way when they approached the car.

But he claims that Kelley was already dead when they found him, having succumb to blood loss from the gunshot wound he suffered at the church.

'He was bleeding pretty bad,' the resident told us of the shooter while he was driving, 'he didn't live much longer than that.'

Martin confirmed that police had found Kelley dead, saying that: 'We are not sure if it was self inflicted or if he was shot by a local resident.'
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4xefZrtnb
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Is anyone on the stretcher ?

https://www.google.com/search?q=texa...w=1353&bih=656

Incoming Hoax video's , Sorry I could not review them all.
    Last edited by mrsat_98; 11-06-2017 at 06:57 AM.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

Start referring to the perpetrators as Mass Shooter #1,562 and stop using their names. These dead-inside people salivate over the infamy they will achieve. That is a large part of their motivation. This guy gets a three picture spread like he's a celebrity - it's sick.

This comment that was posted on Daily Mail. I agree.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Report: Texas Church Shooter Was Atheist, Thought Christians ‘Stupid’
    http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/...itbart+News%29
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sharpshooting plumber fired shot that took down Texas church gunman
    http://nypost.com/2017/11/06/sharpsh...church-gunman/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Muslim immigrant runs over some bicyclists in New York- that represents all Muslim immigrants and we must ban them all. Christian shoots up church in Texas. Does that represent all Christians? Should we ban them? Send them to Gitmo? No- they called it a mentally ill individual.

Dude wasn't a Christian. He was an atheist who hated Christians.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    When it first got reported there where more live pages. I saw a couple with early dates but was doing something else and didn't think to save them.
    The dates reporting the shooting from Nov 1st to 4th are pretty crazy.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    The dates reporting the shooting from Nov 1st to 4th are pretty crazy.
    Rands assault has some early dates if you have google search the day before it happened to two weeks prior.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Dude wasn't a Christian. He was an atheist who hated Christians.
    Ban atheists! Send them to Gitmo! (Why not, if we are going to do it with Muslims!)

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/devin-p...church-latest/

A law enforcement source told CBS News senior investigative producer Pat Milton that Kelley did some work as a bible teacher, but it's not known what church he worked at or whether he worked at the Sutherland Springs church.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-06-2017 at 11:42 AM.

As a kid.

By the time he was in high school he espoused a very militant atheism. He was an atheist when he went into the Air Force and he was an atheist by the time he died.

He is dead now, so his body will go to a graveyard somewhere.
    Last edited by euphemia; 11-06-2017 at 11:50 AM.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Christian shoots up church in Texas.
    Oh really? What Christian? the one who preached atheism? If having been involved in a church makes one a Christian in your book I guess anyone who puts a Dr after their name is a doctor right? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-atheism.html
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    What I really want to know, was it a Muslim, or a Mexican?
    Very appropriate on a liberty forum.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheTexan again.

Turns out it was a man, and clearly a human racist, using inanimate objects.

Prayers for God's peace, for those families.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Armed citizens stop the attack long before cops can show up and actually get the credit.

Bravo men, you did damn good in a real bad situation.

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Horrible. If 50 people about are in that service and 20-25 are dead... insane..

I can't believe they haven't id'd the dude at least at this point.

So glad my church always has at least 3 (usually 5)guns who stay for both services.
    It should be standard operating procedure.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Muslim immigrant runs over some bicyclists in New York- that represents all Muslim immigrants and we must ban them all. Christian shoots up church in Texas. Does that represent all Christians? Should we ban them? Send them to Gitmo? No- they called it a mentally ill individual.
    Your moral relativism fits in nicely with your elevation of islam to parity with Christianity.

Neg rep incoming, troll.

By the way, congratulation on your solid red rep bar.

There must be a substitute zippy today. He's usually a little better.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    There must be a substitute zippy today. He's usually a little better.
    That's why we can't just ban all Zippies... some are better than others.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Ban all the zippy's!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Ban all the zippy's!
    A Zippy ban is logical, moral, and even libertarian.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast