Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Live Vote Impeachment Inquiry: "Do Us A Favor, Though"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Yeas got it. The kabuki theatre is on

Trump: Nancy deserves to be the leader.

So what happens next?

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post

Bold statement.

So what happens next?
    Ball is in Mitt's and Mitch's courts now.
    House seems poised to impeach.

Placard in Congress was one thing, did not see this coming though:

I thought that was Kathy Bates for a second...

Anyway, party line vote, except two Dems voted no.

Amash voted yes (cue the calls for Islamo-Communist-Deep-State Amash to be removed for challenging Ron Paul on steroids)

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post

Anyway, party line vote, except two Dems voted no.

Amash voted yes (cue the calls for Islamo-Communist-Deep-State Amash to be removed for challenging Ron Paul on steroids)
    Amash needs to be removed from this site, this impeachment is not only a treasonous coup but the way it is being run is totally unconstitutional.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Granted KB has alpha personality too, comparing her to alpha MAGA is not cool. This is worse than NYT's double chin photo hit piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Amash needs to be removed from this site...
    Brilliant idea, globalist neocons funded politicians should not be featured on pro-liberty forum.

Have any replacements in mind? How about replacing him with America-First liberty icon Miriam Adelson who happens to be winner of Freedom Medal too?
    Or you'd prefer Don Jr or his favorite GOP rising star Richard Grennel?

MAGA recognized top America-First liberties defender Miriam Adelso with the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest honor the nation reserves for a civilian (although technically she was not civilian as member of Israeli IDF military).

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think the inquiry is fine. I lost my interest in him, a while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Republicanguy View Post
    I think the inquiry is fine. I lost my interest in him, a while ago.
    Let me ask you a question. If I had an opinion about Theresa May, would you have any reason to give a damn what it was?
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Mrs May wasn't the leader of the free world.

As for Trump He is just a big mouth, self serving person. Time for somebody new, and Not Mr Pence, so make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Republicanguy View Post
    Mrs May wasn't the leader of the free world.

As for Trump He is just a big mouth, self serving person. Time for somebody new, and Not Mr Pence, so make it happen.
    Would you like a glass of wine with that?

Knowing you, no doubt you'd prefer a glass of whine.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Amash needs to be removed from this site, this impeachment is not only a treasonous coup but the way it is being run is totally unconstitutional.
    I guess dannno thinks he's going to be executed by the secret marines.

the way it is being run is totally unconstitutional.
    I must not have read that part of the constitution.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Amash should be removed from this forum.
    He sides with Democrats,the deep state & the Neocons!

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Amash should be removed from this forum.
    He sides with Democrats,the deep state & the Neocons!
    There are plenty of other forums out there for people with your views.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I guess dannno thinks he's going to be executed by the secret marines.
    Nah, they are only going after the satanic pedophiles. Plenty of them, and I don't think Amash is one of them.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    The democrats, deep state and neocons are all anti-liberty. They are for the impeachment.

Rand is pro-liberty. He is against it.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    So you defend Amash on impeaching Trump?
    Ron Paul disagrees with Amash!

So far, it seems the only things being removed from this site are your compadres...

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    So you defend Amash on impeaching Trump?
    Ron Paul disagrees with Amash!
    That's always been the beauty of the liberty movement. Many of us disagree on various issues or thoughts but always are civil, never divisive based on a particular issue or thought and believe everyone is entitled to their opinion/view without being silenced by government and its shill army.

So what if RP disagrees with Amash? I disagree with RP on 9/11. Should I hate RP because of it?
    Last edited by devil21; 11-01-2019 at 02:37 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    So far, it seems the only things being removed from this site are your compadres...

That's always been the beauty of the liberty movement. Many of us disagree on various issues or thoughts but always are civil, never divisive based on a particular issue or thought and believe everyone is entitled to their opinion/view without being silenced by government and its shill army.

So what if RP disagrees with Amash? I disagree with RP on 9/11. Should I hate RP because of it?
    Amash is committing treason and aiding the worst enemies of freedom.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I disagree with RP on 9/11. Should I hate RP because of it?
    You should hate Ron Paul if his views on 9/11 matched those of the neocons... which are that because of 9/11 we should have endless wars in the middle east. But those aren't Ron Paul's views on 9/11. They more closely match your views. There is some slight variation, some slight nuance, but that's about as far as it goes. You are convinced it was an inside job. Ron Paul is not convinced enough that he makes it is public stance.

With impeachment, they have polar opposite views. One side is defending the deep state, the other side is attacking the deep state.

Womp womp.

Whistleblower Refusing to Testify After Revelations he Worked w/ Ukraine to Get Dirt on Trump

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Dirt-on-Trump

A CIA officer who filed a second-hand whistleblower complaint against President Trump has gotten cold feet about testifying after revelations emerged that he worked with Joe Biden, former CIA Director John Brennan, and a DNC operative who sought dirt on President Trump from officials in Ukraine's former government.

Trump-Ukraine Whistleblower Suddenly Won't Testify; Lawyers Break Off Negotiations Amid New Revelations

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ons-house-amid

Amash is committing treason and aiding the worst enemies of freedom.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Crime-Program

What would you call this?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    You should hate Ron Paul if his views on 9/11 matched those of the neocons... which are that because of 9/11 we should have endless wars in the middle east. But those aren't Ron Paul's views on 9/11. They more closely match your views. There is some slight variation, some slight nuance, but that's about as far as it goes. You are convinced it was an inside job. Ron Paul is not convinced enough that he makes it is public stance.

With impeachment, they have polar opposite views. One side is defending the deep state, the other side is attacking the deep state.
    The whole "neocons hate Trump" thing would be a lot more convincing if he didn't fill his cabinet with them or spend his entire pre-Presidential career rubbings elbows with them. That crap only works on people that haven't bothered to look into Trump's history. At all.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Cue SS's usual "I don't support that but.......something something libtards and Mexicans something something freedom!" response.

It must be constitutional and liberty-oriented. It's from the Trump administration.
    Last edited by devil21; 11-03-2019 at 08:05 PM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

The whole "neocons hate Trump" thing would be a lot more convincing if he didn't fill his cabinet with them or spend his entire pre-Presidential career rubbings elbows with them. That crap only works on people that haven't bothered to look into Trump's history. At all.
    Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
    Riiiiight. You're so super smart to have figured out his 38D chess but not the people in Trump's office every day. Sounds legit.

First they go after Trump. Then they take out Pence because he will also be implicated. Hmm, who is the next person in line for the Presidency? Oh yeah, none other than Speaker of the House Pelosi herself. Regardless if Trump is great or he is a piece of $#@!, the outcome is the same. The Demoncrats want PERMANENT POLITICAL POWER.

This is a Coup De Taut.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    First they go after Trump. Then they take out Pence because he will also be implicated. Hmm, who is the next person in line for the Presidency? Oh yeah, none other than Speaker of the House Pelosi herself. Regardless if Trump is great or he is a piece of $#@!, the outcome is the same. The Demoncrats want PERMANENT POLITICAL POWER.

This is a Coup De Taut.
    A drunken coup, at that.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post

This is a Coup De Taut.
    Le crap du jour, gawd what a dog and pony show. can't wait to see how Nancy spins her way out of this. Wait,...It'll be something like "We're (Democrats) are saving the country from a huge embarrassing process and we want a fair election not influenced by an impeachment process." blah, blah, blah...

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast