Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Los Angeles Locked Down

Los Angeles Locked Down

Residents in city of Los Angeles to ‘remain in their homes’ amid COVID-19 surge, mayor’s office says

All residents within the city of Los Angeles should continue to remain in their homes and follow the city’s “safer-at-home” order, which mirrors guidance from L.A. County, according to the mayor’s office.

A public order posted on the mayor’s website Wednesday detailed many of the restrictions, including a ban on some travel with a variety of exemptions.

Email and text alerts from the city’s NotifyLA System also went out Wednesday, although the mayor’s deputy press secretary, Harrison Wollman, said the guidance has been in place for days.
    More: https://ktla.com/news/local-news/res...ovid-19-surge/
    Public Order Under City of Los Angeles Emergency Authority
    Issue Dateecember 2, 2020
    Subject: Targeted Safer at Home Order

The Coronavirus is widespread in our community, and the latest data from the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health shows more Angelenos are infected with COVID-19 than ever before. Our City is now close to a devastating tipping point, beyond which the number of hospitalized patients would start to overwhelm our hospital system, in turn risking needless suffering and death. These unfortunate facts about the spread of COVID-19 in our City mean that we must resume some of the more restrictive measures we instituted in the Spring. The way to avoid that dreaded scenario is clear. We must refrain from gathering with people from outside our household wherever possible. Angelenos have shown what is possible when we cooperate, listen, and protect our family, friends, neighbors, and favorite businesses. This most recent surge in COVID-19 cases presents us with an opportunity to work together, again, to reduce its spread and flatten the curve. We must minimize contact with others as much as possible. Even if you believe that the virus does not present a particular threat to you, consider the impact that your choices have on others. Because COVID-19 can be transmitted by someone who is unaware that she is carrying it, one person could be unknowingly infecting many people if she is not careful. The better we are now at staying apart, the sooner we will be able to come back together. Under the provisions of Section 231(i) of the Los Angeles City Charter and Chapter 3, Section 8.27 of the Los Angeles Administrative Code, I hereby declare that the Safer L.A. Order, dated June 1, 2020 (subsequently revised), is temporarily withdrawn and superseded by this Order, which is necessary for the protection of life and property in the City of Los Angeles and is effective immediately:
    12 more pages: https://www.lamayor.org/sites/g/file...%20Order_1.pdf

https://twitter.com/senatormelendez/...64860302336001
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quite a few people at the beach. Try keeping the surfers out of the water during this upcoming swell later today and tomorrow. I dare you.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

This is why you can't give 'em an inch!

If I lived in LA, I'd be engaging in some serious civil disobedience AKA "living".
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Yeah, the masks and government interventions have obviously been working for 10 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

We'll probably be hearing a story real soon of Eric Garcetti breaking these rules and then he'll give an apology saying how he should have known better.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    It's not so bad. You can still check out any time you like.
    But you can never leave.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Residents in city of Los Angeles to ‘remain in their homes’ amid COVID-19 surge, mayor’s office says

https://twitter.com/senatormelendez/...64860302336001

The HOAX continues.

Once the election is resolved in Biden's favor the "deaths and new cases" will come to screeching halt.
    Last edited by Contumacious; 12-03-2020 at 06:43 PM.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    The HOAX continues.

Once the election is resolved in Biden's favor the "deaths and news cases" will come to screeching halt.

No, they won't. This $#@! is forever unless we do something right the $#@! now to stop it.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    No, they won't. This $#@! is forever unless we do something right the $#@! now to stop it.
    WHAT is the "right" thing to do when the bastards admit they are lying a rug ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

‘How Could the CDC Make That Mistake?’

The government’s disease-fighting agency is conflating viral and antibody tests, compromising a few crucial metrics that governors depend on to reopen their economies.

Pennsylvania, Georgia, Texas, and other states are doing the same.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

I just hope they don't do this in Washington State. Inslee seems to like copying California. I don't what I'll do if I lose my current job due to the lockdowns. I already lost my higher paying job back in March.

Quote Originally Posted by RPfan1992 View Post
    I just hope they don't do this in Washington State. Inslee seems to like copying California. I don't what I'll do if I lose my current job due to the lockdowns. I already lost my higher paying job back in March.
    They don't give a $#@!

Removing Trump from Power - acquiring power is far more important to them . Especially when they know that Americans are narcotized.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

The HOAX continues.

Once the election is resolved in Biden's favor the "deaths and news cases" will come to screeching halt.
    This is what I thought as well, but now I believe that we are now at the point of no return.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    This is what I thought as well, but now I believe that we are now at the point of no return.
    Well write to your friendly Congress critter and demand that Trump be elected pursuant to the 12A.

Otherwise we are scrod.

Ask the Angelinos.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Even after trump is declared our president again, the democrats will double down on the lockdowns like they are doing right now. They know they have cheated and lost. They are bat$#@! crazy. They sent antifa and BLM into their cities and allowed them to run amuck and are now going after us. Truckers could easily go on strike and starve them out...lol....a siege without actually having a siege...lol
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by showpan View Post
    Even after trump is declared our president again, the democrats will double down on the lockdowns like they are doing right now. They know they have cheated and lost. They are bat$#@! crazy. They sent antifa and BLM into their cities and allowed them to run amuck and are now going after us. Truckers could easily go on strike and starve them out...lol....a siege without actually having a siege...lol
    I believe that during a second term president Trump will be more aggressive and stop the tyrannies in LA and NYC

Of course the FAKE NEWS MEDIA aka THE SEE BS NETWORK will claim that people are dropping like flies.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

I believe that during a second term president Trump will be more aggressive and stop the tyrannies in LA and NYC

Of course the FAKE NEWS MEDIA aka THE SEE BS NETWORK will claim that people are dropping like flies.

agreed
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

CDC Reveals Hospitals Counted Heart Attacks as COVID-19 Deaths

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Locking up people for trying to open their business and feed their families. Think about that $#@!. Fluffy prose and witty words did a bunch of $#@!ing good. No more being polite to god damned tyrants. That’s the only solution history provides. The tree of liberty is parched, my friend.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

CDC Reveals Hospitals Counted Heart Attacks as COVID-19 Deaths

Can’t be true. There have been no deaths from flu or heart attack this year! It’s a miracle!

On a serious note, a couple of weeks ago a friend of a friend’s father died of heart attack, it was called COVID. Yesterday, an in-law family member’s mother died from complications of a stroke and old age. They called it a COVID death.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by RPfan1992 View Post

https://www.wethegoverned.com/showdo...6iuJwiRSxxj9XM

The fight between Governor Inslee and the little people of Washington’s latest confrontation might be at Spiffy’s Restaurant located just off I-5 and Highway 12 (the exit you’d take to White Pass).
    Last edited by pcosmar; 12-03-2020 at 10:36 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Can’t be true. There have been no deaths from flu or heart attack this year! It’s a miracle!

On a serious note, a couple of weeks ago a friend of a friend’s father died of heart attack, it was called COVID. Yesterday, an in-law family member’s mother died from complications of a stroke and old age. They called it a COVID death.
    It gets worse:

FOX 35 INVESTIGATES: Questions raised after fatal motorcycle crash listed as COVID-19 death

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

IMPEACH

GAVIN NUISANCE
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Locking up people for trying to open their business and feed their families. Think about that $#@!. Fluffy prose and witty words did a bunch of $#@!ing good. No more being polite to god damned tyrants. That’s the only solution history provides. The tree of liberty is parched, my friend.

Our mortal enemies have openly announced their intention to, quite literally, STARVE us into submission. But I'm sure we'll get it fixed next election.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Our mortal enemies have openly announced their intention to, quite literally, STARVE us into submission. But I'm sure we'll get it fixed next election.
    Yes indeed. Getting to pick the slave masters will definitely stop this. If we could just get the right guy in there!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    We'll probably be hearing a story real soon of Eric Garcetti breaking these rules and then he'll give an apology saying how he should have known better.
    Their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

https://twitter.com/jakecoco/status/1334993874276786178

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Yes indeed. Getting to pick the slave masters will definitely stop this. If we could just get the right guy in there!
    Contumacious and the other GOP shylls say,

WE'VE GOT THE RIGHT GUY IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!1!

Yet here we are. Just like when we elected Nixon to stop the erosion of our liberties and got a national speed limit, elected Reagan and got the War on Drugs, elected Bush and got new taxes and abortion carved in stone, elected another Bush and got the DHS, we elected Trump and got fast-tracked to a vaccine full of chips and God knows what. About to be mandatory in Britain and coming soon to a county health gestapo near you.

Because read my lips: Yer either with the GOP or yer with the other terrorist tyrants. Can't tell the tyrants apart without a scorecard. But, of course, the forum's flooded with partisan trolls selling scorecards.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 12-05-2020 at 10:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Freedom
    He said with a whimper.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Contumacious and the other GOP shylls say,

WE'VE GOT THE RIGHT GUY IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!1!

Yet here we are. Just like when we elected Nixon to stop the erosion of our liberties and got a national speed limit, elected Reagan and got the War on Drugs, elected Bush and got new taxes and abortion carved in stone, elected another Bush and got the DHS, we elected Trump and got fast-tracked to a vaccine full of chips and God knows what. About to be mandatory in Britain and coming soon to a county health gestapo near you.

Because read my lips: Yer either with the GOP or yer with the other terrorist tyrants. Can't tell the tyrants apart without a scorecard. But, of course, the forum's flooded with partisan trolls selling scorecards.
    Every 4 years we have to decide who is going to do the LEAST amount of damage to the Constitution and individual rights,

In 2020 the Contumacious household decided that under the circumstances Trump would be the best.

Now tell us the reason you selected Biden.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast