Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Joe No!

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    In the Netherlands, a bike is the most common means of transportation for distances of under 5 km. I ride my bike daily...
    Straps or clips?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    One method is to put a single foot down (usually the non-dominant foot, the left foot, so the right is prepared to take off again). Another method is to put two feet down, which is clearly what Biden was attempting to do here.
    There are millions of people riding bikes here, the overwhelming majority (except toddlers) put 1 foot down as they get off, on the left as the chain (?) is on the right.
    Your saddle has to be really low to be able to touch both feet at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Straps or clips?
    "Normal" bike, so just a flat pedal...
    Straps or clips are only used for "race bikes" (I don't know if you call it like that in English).
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Normal" bike, so just a flat pedal...
    Straps or clips are only used for "race bikes" (I don't know if you call it like that in English).
    Are you aware Biden's bike had straps, and his right foot clearly got stuck in the strap?

A lot of bikes have straps or clips, not just for racing, they help you go faster and build different leg muscles. Ever tried them before? Straps don't work as well because they aren't tight, plus you have to use the muscles on the top of your ankle a little bit to keep your foot straight. The clips really lock you in and you can get a lot of speed. But it's tricky learning to get out of them. Straps are easier to get out, but you can still get your foot stuck in them.
    Last edited by dannno; 06-19-2022 at 01:31 PM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

It looks like he intentionally falls to the ground. I've never seen somebody falling off their bike like this (and with all the crazy tourists it sometimes happens).
    It looks like he rolls to the ground, staged...
    ]
    Why would Biden participate in a staged event to make himself look like a clumsy ass?

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Why would Biden participate in a staged event to make himself look like a clumsy ass?
    Why would they cook an "election" to install a senile gaff machine? Perhaps to convince the gullible that the economy and the nation aren't being destroyed on purpose, but through incompetence?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    A lot of bikes have straps or clips, not just for racing, they help you go faster and build different leg muscles. Ever tried them before?
    Never rode a bike other than with flat pedals.
    From 16 to 22 years of age I did ride an ATB, I could go pretty fast. I was a lot lighter then with strong legs. In my late 20s early 30s I could easily dunk a volleyball, now at 48 I can't even reach the rim..

As I use my bike mostly for relatively short distances, I prefer a normal bike. Riding in the city I have to stop every couple of minutes.
    When I stop at a red light (I sometimes don't stop) I always put one foot down. Often the right foot, because on the right is the pavement that's a little higher.

I have sometimes almost fallen off my bike getting off, when on the left side there's an incline, making it too low.
    But this isn't the case in Biden's fall.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Just another distraction event to cover up the many, many scandals.

It could be "dangerous" if the herd ever finds out that we'll all lose in the political gameshow no matter which party we vote for. In one of those strange "coincidences", Trump's friends - the Lauders - were among the biggest supporters of Biden and Clinton: Boycott-the-elections

Joe Biden even received an award for being such a good obedient Chabad goy.
    Isn't it strange that in November 2016, the month that Ronald Lauder's buddy Trump was elected US president, the Lauder-chaired WJC awarded the Theodor Herzl award to Joe Biden, introduced by Trump's friend Kissinger?!?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_arUvbmgL4Q
    Biden and Clinton in bed with Lauder

Never rode a bike other than with flat pedals.
    From 16 to 22 years of age I did ride an ATB, I could go pretty fast. I was a lot lighter then with strong legs. In my late 20s early 30s I could easily dunk a volleyball, now at 48 I can't even reach the rim..

As I use my bike mostly for relatively short distances, I prefer a normal bike. Riding in the city I have to stop every couple of minutes.
    When I stop at a red light (I sometimes don't stop) I always put one foot down. Often the right foot, because on the right is the pavement that's a little higher.

I have sometimes almost fallen off my bike getting off, when on the left side there's an incline, making it too low.
    But this isn't the case in Biden's fall.
    You might try it sometime. If you try one with straps, there is strong chance you will either fall, or almost fall the first time you try to get off. If you try one with clips, there is almost a 100% chance you will fall, or almost fall the first time you try to get off.

Some bikers with clips are really good at stopping at red lights and balancing the bike while stopped without exiting the clips.

Last edited by dannno; 06-19-2022 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Why would they cook an "election" to install a senile gaff machine? Perhaps to convince the gullible that the economy and the nation aren't being destroyed on purpose, but through incompetence?
    Hell if I know. That's why I am asking. I tried to give up being a smug know it all about politics when I said there was no way in hell McCain would be the GOP primary winner.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So you repost the same conspiracy theories over and over and over again, and then shut down any argument that you don't like, with the same BS argument over and over again?!?
    There are deadly and dangerous conspiracies all around us.

Not everything that happens is one of them, however.

When everything is a conspiracy, nothing is a conspiracy.

What do you mean. Have you ever ridden a bike? Ever seen anybody falling off a bike like this?

He puts his left foot on the ground, then simply stumbles over to the right. After you put your left foot on the ground (on the left, which is common), it would be very difficult to fall over on the other side.

If somebody falls for real, they would get hurt...
    Of course I have, and now ride motorcycles on a regular basis.

I have bad knees and have to be very careful of my footing and which leg I put down first.

If you came to a stop and put your left leg down and your right leg was out of commission for whatever reason, you would fall exactly like he did.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Of course I have, and now ride motorcycles on a regular basis.

I have bad knees and have to be very careful of my footing and which leg I put down first.

If you came to a stop and put your left leg down and your right leg was out of commission for whatever reason, you would fall exactly like he did.
    I can imagine that you have to be careful getting down from a motorcycle because it's much heavier. Why would you fall down if your left foot is already on the ground?!?

Here's a better video.
    He puts his left foot down on the ground, then he puts his left foot to the right a couple of inches (to the center of gravity) to make the fall as soft as possible, at the time the right foot is "caught" (?), and then rolls over to the ground.
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/DDL0ubWs0jk

I can imagine that you have to be careful getting down from a motorcycle because it's much heavier. Why would you fall down if your left foot is already on the ground?!?

Here's a better video.
    He puts his left foot down on the ground, then he puts his left foot to the right a couple of inches (to the center of gravity) to make the fall as soft as possible, at the time the right foot is "caught" (?), and then rolls over to the ground.
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/DDL0ubWs0jk
    Weight is less important than center of gravity. Once the center of gravity moves even 1mm to the right side of the bike, if your right foot is stuck and you can't get it down to the ground in time you are going to fall, 100%.

Try standing on your left leg. If your center of gravity stays to the right of the left most portion of your left foot, you can shift your weight to balance around for a bit. As soon as your center of gravity shifts further to the left than the left side of your left foot, you are going to have to cross your right foot over past your left leg to catch yourself from falling.

The key to standing on one foot is to keep your center of gravity between the left side of your foot, and the right side of your foot.
    Last edited by dannno; 06-20-2022 at 03:11 AM.

In the Netherlands, a bike is the most common means of transportation for distances of under 5 km. I ride my bike daily...
    The most difficult part in riding a bike is starting, while getting off is the easiest part, especially when your left foot is already on the ground. How could you fall to the right?!?

This could possibly be THE recent scandal that Joe Biden covered up by staging falling off his bike in front of a crowd...
    Hunter-Biden-controls daddy Joe
    Do you think that Biden falling is getting lots of news coverage?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Why would you fall down if your left foot is already on the ground?!?
    Simple physics. A human being standing or balancing is subject to the same laws of gravity and righting that a ship or plane is subject to.

Kick one leg of the "stool" out, in this case Biden's right leg, and "G" goes over the top of "M", meaning you have lost your righting lever, and down you go.

Now, maybe a young, fast, strong man could have quickly hopped about and shifted his weight enough so that "M" was back above "G" using just his left foot.

But Slow Joe is none of those things.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post

Public health announcement

Summer starts tomorrow. Forget the weeds of politics (this story) & live best life

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Do you think that Biden falling is getting lots of news coverage?
    I know this story, that is at best a humorous distraction, is getting much media coverage (even over here in Europe).

This topic has gotten almost a 1000 views now, since it was started on 18 June...

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I know this story, that is at best a humorous distraction, is getting much media coverage (even over here in Europe).

This topic has gotten almost a 1000 views now, since it was started on 18 June...
    Exactly, that is all this is.

A humorous distraction.

But for $#@!'s sake, we all need a good laugh once in a while.

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Exactly, that is all this is.

A humorous distraction.

But for $#@!'s sake, we all need a good laugh once in a while.
    No! You must always and at all times give every of part of your attention to one and only one thing - and it has to be the correct thing.

A is a distraction from B, B is a distraction from C, C is a distraction from D, and so on, all the way around to: Z is a distraction from A.

But don't try to figure any of this out for yourself - you might sprain something.

It's like "controlled opposition" - only certain people (not you) are clever enough to suss out what it is that you should really be paying attention to.

So just listen to whomever complains loudest and most frequently about things like "distractions" or "controlled opposition".

Because surely, such people can't possibly themselves be "controlled opposition" who are trying to "distract" you from anything ...

(See what I did there ... ? )
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 06-20-2022 at 06:49 PM.

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast