Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
I have not changed my beliefs since I began posting here from 2007 on in support of Ron's platform including immigration and support of politicians whomever they are when they make an effort to at least implement parts of it.
Good for you that u haven't changed since 2007. I can honestly tell you that I have changed a lot since them. To be fair, I have never at any point in my political life had a 100% support of anyone. I think my highest maybe around 90% for Ron Paul. But the core issues I support him 100% of is his ideas of shrinking the size of govt and less interventionist foreign policy. I sometimes disagree with his method and pace of doing it. But those are the 2 big ones and I also would support any other presidential candidates who supports these 2 core agendas.

This is where I took issue with you supporting Trump, he is a big govt guy and a neocon with foreign policy. At the time, I hated anyone who supported any candidate who took those positions.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
So if we are to take your reply as fact then you never really supported Ron Paul then and believe his platform is big govt evil. Got it.
What are you talking about? I don't think Ron Paul's platform is big govt evil. I have disagreed with him on somethings, like when he supported selling US made weapons to Israel or his support of Israel attacking Iraqi nuclear plants . And other policies too but can't think of any other atm. But I have known that he is not perfect but at the same time, he is so far better than anything we have seen in a long time and voting for him will drastically improve the country.

So you are right that I have never ever in my life never fully supported 100% of Ron's agenda but that doesn't mean that I believed his agenda was big govt evil.