Thread: Sen Fetterman's wife bails out to Brazil with the kids

Sen Fetterman's wife bails out to Brazil with the kids

Sen. John Fetterman’s Wife Flees Country with Children After He Checks into Hospital

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...into-hospital/

AMY FURR 25 Feb 2023

Sen. John Fetterman’s (D-PA) wife left the country with her children after her husband was hospitalized recently.

In a social media post Friday, Gisele Barreto Fetterman told followers she left a few days after her husband began his stay at a Washington, DC, hospital to receive treatment for clinical depression, the Western Journal reported.

“I am not really sure how to navigate this journey but am figuring it out slowly. 1 week ago today when the news dropped, the kids were off from school and media trucks circled our home. I did the first thing I could think of … pack them in the car and drive,” she wrote.

In a subsequent post, she explained to followers the family drove to Canada, apparently through Buffalo, New York, adding, “(Pro Tip: always have passports ready just in case you have to run away)”.

A few days after he was hospitalized for feeling “lightheaded,” Sen. Fetterman checked himself into the hospital for “clinical depression,” Breitbart News reported February 16.

In a statement, his chief of staff, Adam Jentleson, said:

Last night, Senator John Fetterman checked himself into Walter Reed National Military Medical Center to receive treatment for clinical depression. While John has experienced depression off and on throughout his life, it only became severe in recent weeks…On Monday, John was evaluated by Dr. Brian P. Monahan … Monahan recommended inpatient care at Walter Reed. John agreed, and he is receiving treatment on a voluntary basis…After examining John, the doctors at Walter Reed told us that John is getting the care he needs.

The senator experienced a stroke during his recent campaign before clinching the Democrat nomination for the U.S. Senate seat in Pennsylvania, despite appearing disoriented on the campaign trail, mispronouncing words, and uttering confusing sentences.

He later won the election against Republican Mehmet Oz in November.

Video footage from October shows then-candidate Fetterman struggling during an October debate with Oz.

Now, Sen. Fetterman may reportedly remain in the hospital for quite a while — possibly “more than a month” — after checking himself in for “clinical depression,” Breitbart News reported Monday.

In another social media post on Friday, Gisele Barreto Fetterman said she and her children did a zipline over Niagara Falls during their getaway trip.

“We talked about flexibility and the need to always have an open heart and an open mind,” she wrote, adding in another post, “We also talked about how joy and fun can and must still exist, even when someone we love is in pain. And tomorrow? Who knows. Will try all over again.”

In October, President Joe Biden (D) appeared to endorse Gisele Barreto Fetterman, telling her she would be a “great lady” in the Senate, according to Breitbart News.

“John, thank you very much for running. I really do appreciate it,” Biden said, adding, “And Gisele, you’re going to be a great, great lady in the Senate.”
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What a loving and caring woman. She surely won't be taking over his Senate seat at some point.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Seems like every news blurb qualifies for the clown show thread these days.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

I did the first thing I could think of … pack them in the car and drive
    (Pro Tip: always have passports ready just in case you have to run away)
    I'm no doctor but her lack of concern for her husband may have something to do with his depression.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I'm no doctor but her lack of concern for her husband may have something to do with his depression.
    I'm sure you are right.

Hate is not the opposite of love.

Indifference is.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-26-2023 at 05:51 PM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Hate is not the opposite of love.

Indifference is.
    31:15 - 36:15

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

She is missing out . Fetterman set to be the new face of dem party future
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.