Thread: James Comer for Congress

James Comer for Congress

James Comer nearly won the Republican Party nomination for governor it now looks like he's running for Congress in the first district.

http://jamescomer.com/2016/01/comer-...-for-congress/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

thank you presence. as Kentucky AG commissioner Comer was very supportive of industrial hemp

What do his chances look like?
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    I think pretty good, he definitely has the name recognition.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    I think pretty good, he definitely has the name recognition.
    Is this an open seat?
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

yes invisible, its open. Ed Whitfield is retiring after 22 years. Safe Republican seat. Go Comer!

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    yes invisible, its open. Ed Whitfield is retiring after 22 years. Safe Republican seat. Go Comer!
    This is good news. Instead of a worthless election at the top of the 2016 ticket, these are the races we should be focusing on. Why aren't we promoting this candidate?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is good news. Instead of a worthless election at the top of the 2016 ticket, these are the races we should be focusing on. Why aren't we promoting this candidate?
    I have no idea why. Perhaps we can get an evaluation of him (www.jamescomer.com)

Anyone planning a donation or following him on fed book? Jamie Comer represents our best shot at having a liberty candidate in Congress

Jamie isn't a pure liberty candidate, but he is tight with Rand and Massie and has other good influences. His voting record actually kept getting better when he was in the state house, which hardly ever happens. (Usually it's the other way around.) My guess is he'll be somewhere along the lines of Mark Sanford as a congressman. He has been endorsed by Take Back Kentucky.

His primary opponents are the former congressman's staffer, and also a local prosecutor/former Bush intern. Inexplicably, a lot of tea party people are swooning over the Bush crony. I think Jamie is the best candidate in the race and his chances are pretty good - he can get support from both the liberty folks and establishment, and the district he is running in was by far his strongest in the previous election.
    Original supporter of Ron Paul since 2007 and lifelong supporter of liberty and the Constitution. I stand with Rand.

thanks for the info Tyke, we dont need another Bush crony! people need to support James Comer.

Moving a states representation towards liberty is always a good thing. I hope Jamie wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Comer has been endorsed by the NRA in his race. that is usually significant

Pretty good.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    BTW Comer did it with 70% of the vote. it was a landslide. the guy is a winner and will be going to congress