Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeffery Epstein suicided in jail last night

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    As soon as they heard epstein was dead, they sprung into impeachment action.
    They know what's coming and they want to claim it is all just political.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

When do the trials begin?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Foxnews these days has been publishing anti-MAGA stories, so exercise caution.

Published 12 hours ago
    Mysterious origins of Jeffrey Epstein's enormous fortune: New documentary raises questions

By Matt London | Fox News

New doc questions source of accused sex-trafficker Jeffrey Epstein's enormous fortune

Convicted sex offender and accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein was reportedly worth $559 million in self-reported assets before his death from an apparent suicide in a New York City jail cell in August.
    Now, the new Fox Nation documentary "The Twisted Life of Jeffrey Epstein" is raising new questions over how the two-time college dropout accumulated such an enormous fortune.
    His personal wealth included more than $56 million in cash, a nearly $56 million Manhattan penthouse and two islands in the Caribbean valued at over $86 million. Wealth of that magnitude is not unheard of for a well-known New York City investment banker, but in the financial world, Epstein was a ghost.

A view of Jeffrey Epstein's main "party" building on Little St. James Island in the US Virgin Islands. (Barnini Chakraborty/Fox News)

"He said he only handled investments for billionaires. People on Wall Street -- they have no idea where he got the money. They didn't know anybody that he was making trades with -- that he was investing with," radio host Howie Carr told Fox Nation in the new special.
    After dropping out of New York City's Cooper Union and then New York University, Epstein ended up as a teacher at an elite private high school.
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/sex-tr...lth-fox-nation

Un-Related

https://fortune.com/2019/10/14/the-r...he-broadsheet/

Setback for another MAGA ally:

Alan Dershowitz loses bid to dismiss Epstein accuser's defamation suit

By Stephanie PagonesFOXBusiness

Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz on Pelosi's impeachment inquiry and the White House release of the Ukraine transcript.

A judge has denied Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz’s attempt to block a defamation lawsuit filed by one of Jeffrey Epstein’s accusers, who claims she was forced into a sexual relationship with the prominent attorney, officials said.
    "I will no longer be silenced. I will no longer be shamed," said Virginia Roberts Giuffre in a statement following the Wednesday appearance in Manhattan federal court. "I will see Alan Dershowitz in a court of law. But I am dismayed by the Court's decision, in this case, to deprive me of my counsel."
    https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/al...efamation-suit

Related

Jeffrey Epstein Raked In $200 Million After Legal and Financial Crises

Epstein's bodyguard, Igor Zinoviev reverses previous statements on Epstein

Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 10-20-2019 at 11:48 AM.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Foxnews these days has been publishing anti-MAGA stories, so exercise caution.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/sex-tr...lth-fox-nation
    This fits with what I was directly told by someone with 1degree of separation from people that actually interacted with Epstein in financial matters. His lifestyle was financed by the Wexners. He didn't have control of any of the properties he used (planes, Little St. James, NYC house, etc). That was all Wexner funded. In that context, the article you posted sounds like the Wexners trying to distance themselves by claiming he "stole" from them instead of the more likely truth that they actively funded his "operation".
    Last edited by devil21; 10-20-2019 at 02:19 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

New York City’s former chief medical examiner insisted Wednesday that Jeffrey Epstein’s death was a homicide.
    Forensic pathologist Dr. Michael Baden was hired by the pedophile’s brother, Mark Epstein, to observe his autopsy after he was found hanged in his Manhattan lockup in August.

“I think that the evidence points toward homicide rather than suicide,” Baden insisted on Fox News Wednesday.
    “The brother is concerned that if [Epstein] was murdered, then other people who have information might be at risk,” Baden insisted, suggesting powerful players may have been involved in the death.
    “If they think he has information, his life could be in jeopardy.”
    Baden said there were signs of “unusual” activity “from day one” of the autopsy, saying the wounds were “more consistent with ligature homicidal strangulation.”
    Baden noted two fractures on either side of Epstein’s larynx, and one on the hyoid bone, above the moneyman’s Adam’s apple.
    “Hanging does not cause these broken bones and homicide does,” he insisted on Fox. “A huge amount of pressure was applied.”
    Baden also called for federal prosecutors to release the findings from DNA samples.

“They took fingernail clippings to see if there’s anybody else’s DNA on it and that hasn’t been released, neither has information about whose DNA is on the ligature out of torn strips of orange sheets,” he said.
    “Whoever made it has to have a lot of DNA on it and the brother has been asking for that from day one.”
    He also questioned the supposed “total breakdown in security,” with the “extremely unlikely” coincidences of two guards falling asleep while video cameras in Epstein’s cell and hallway were also not working.
    “Occasionally a guard falls asleep — never two guards at the same time,” he said on Fox.
    “The issue would be, did somebody come in and cause his death?”

More at: https://nypost.com/2019/10/30/famed-...-was-homicide/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

BTW, in the case someone didn't know, Epstein didn't kill himself.

I am entirely open to the idea that there is more to Epstein story.

I am not giving no weight to the words of a guy who thought OJ Simpson was innocent.

In 1995, when O.J. Simpson was on trial for the murders of his former wife and her companion, Dr. Baden testified that evidence pointed to Mr. Simpson’s innocence. He said that the timeline of Mr. Simpson’s whereabouts that night would not have given him enough time to commit the murders.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/30/n...ael-baden.html

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    BTW, in the case someone didn't know, Epstein didn't kill himself.
    Thats what all the Epstein memes keep telling me.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    I am entirely open to the idea that there is more to Epstein story.

I am not giving no weight to the words of a guy who thought OJ Simpson was innocent.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/30/n...ael-baden.html
    OJ didn't do it. His son Jason did. OJ came on the scene after Jason called him for help.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    OJ didn't do it. His son Jason did. OJ came on the scene after Jason called him for help.

I know you've said that before because some crackpot wrote a book with no evidence that wasn't entirely circumstantial whereas the evidence against OJ was an avalanche. If OJ can't be convicted, then no one can be convicted with a confession or videotape.

Blood, hair, glove, footprints, 11 911 calls, had multiple stories about giant cut on his finger like chipping golf balls and then breaking a glass and said he bleeds a lot, suicide note and disguise in Bronco chase which happened after he didn't have guts to kill himself, wife had pictures of beatings in a safe deposit box just in case OJ killed her, he failed a lie detector, admitted to AC Cowlings that he killed his wife who told his manager who confirmed with OJ, etc. It is remotely possible there is another person. No possibility OJ wasn't involved.

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio (D) on Thursday questioned the details surrounding the death of billionaire financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, saying, “Something doesn’t fit here.”
    “It just doesn’t make sense that the highest-profile prisoner in America, you know, someone forgot to guard him,” de Blasio told reporters, Politico reports. “I want to understand, I think everyone wants to understand, what really happened.”
    He added: “I just don’t know what the nature of the death was. I just know it should never have happened, and we still don’t have good answers.”

Donald Trump Jr. also was skeptical of the circumstances surrounding Epstein’s death, saying Thursday that “there’s a lot of coincidence there.”
    "I'm not going to say yes or no, but a guy who's there, he's magically dead within hours of being off of suicide watch the two cameras that are on him happened to go out,” he said on a podcast. “The two guards just happen to. ... Man, it seems like a lot of coincidence.”

More at: https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...epsteins-death

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

“The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

https://twitter.com/kbq225/status/1190795004333215744

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    https://twitter.com/kbq225/status/1190795004333215744

That was great! We need more people like this to be interviewed on "Live" National TV speak out.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

We need to keep these Epstein didn't kill himself memes alive since the media wants to keep trying to bury this story.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The brother of dead disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein said he had unusual injuries on his wrists and shoulders.

Mark Epstein, 65, said there were two contusions on both of Jeffrey’s wrists, an injury to his left forearm, and muscle hemorrhaging of his left shoulder or deltoid.
    “Those are unexplained. Was he handcuffed and struggled? Was someone holding his wrists? The marks on his wrist are unexplained,” he told Fox News.
    His comments about his brother’s death in August—which the New York City Medical Examiner’s Office said was due to suicide by hanging—come after famed pathologist Dr. Michael Baden said there were questions about Epstein’s neck injury.
    “Did the injuries happen a week before or at the time of the incident? We have to look at the microscopic slides to see when the injuries occurred,” Dr. Baden said of the injuries noted by his brother, according to Fox. “The brother requested this information three months ago and he still has not gotten it.”
    Mark Epstein also said that he attempted to obtain his brother’s file from the New York City Medical Examiner’s Office in mid-August, but he was told that it has to be processed by the U.S. Department of Justice first.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...shoulder-wrist

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

ABC tattled on former staffer. Now she's been fired from her job at CBS!

So much for protecting whistleblowers!
    CBS News has fired a female staffer believed to have had access to the tape of Amy Robach raging against ABC News, Page Six understands.

We reported on Wednesday that ABC News chiefs discovered a former employee could be behind the leak of the damning footage of Robach slamming the network for shelving her interview with Jeffrey Epstein’s “sex slave” Virginia Roberts Giuffre. Sources told Page Six that a former staffer had access to the footage of Robach as she aired her frustrations over a hot mike — and that employee was now believed to be working at CBS.

A TV source told us later on Wednesday that the woman was let go from CBS, after ABC execs alerted the rival network.

ABC sources confirmed to us that they’d informed counterparts at CBS about the staffer “as a courtesy.”

(more) https://pagesix.com/2019/11/07/cbs-n...-robach-audio/

Questions surrounding Jeffrey Epstein's apparent suicide have popped up everywhere lately, and now they have even made their way to the bottom of a beer can. Printed on the bottom of the cans sold at Tatical Ops Brewing in Fresno is the message, "2019/11/06 EPSTEIN DIDNT KILL HIMSELF."
    Manager Carlos Tovar said he first thought of the idea about a week ago.
    The idea came to him because the question of if Jeffrey Epstein actually committed suicide is "a big thing right now."
    "Epstein didn't kill himself" memes have taken social media and the internet by storm since his death was first reported.
    The brewery will only be releasing one batch of the cans, about 54 packs worth.
    The message can be found printed underneath blue cans of their Basher Oatmeal Stout.
    The cans are already available for purchase, you can pick up a pack after 4 p.m., which is when the business opens for the day.

https://kmph.com/news/local/fresno-b...bottom-of-cans

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Calvin Coolidge

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-11-08 at 11.43.41 AM.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	453.6 KB 
ID:	7199
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    So much for protecting whistleblowers!
    A producer who was fired from her job at CBS for leaking a tape of an ABC reporter discussing the Jeffrey Epstein case says she’s not the leaker.
    Ashley Bianco worked at ABC News when 20/20 co-anchor Amy Robach was caught on a hot mic talking about how the network spiked her story on Epstein.
    Bianco, 25, says she clipped the segment and that Robach’s confession was the talk of the studio on the day it happened, but afterwards she didn’t give the comments a second thought.
    Media watchdog group Project Veritas got a hold of the bombshell tape and put it out earlier this week, prompting ABC to search for the leaker.
    Bianco eventually took a job at CBS after she was offered a good contract, but on Wednesday the network fired her after receiving a phone call from her former employer, rival network ABC, pinning her as the leaker.
    In an exclusive interview, the Emmy Award-winning producer told former Fox host Megyn Kelly they got the wrong person, and that the leaker is still working at ABC.

More at: https://www.infowars.com/oops-cbs-te...in-video-leak/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast