Thread: Smackdown! Homeschool 'Park Patriots' Defy Police and REFUSE to Leave Park

Smackdown! Homeschool 'Park Patriots' Defy Police and REFUSE to Leave Park

Today the "Park Patriots" struck again, trudging up to Angleton's "Freedom Park" to again let their homeschooled kids loose on the taped up playground - and to reclaim their freedom.

As they arrived they began dismantling the tape and the other impediments to children using the facilities.

The orange fencing keeping children from enjoying the park that their parents paid for ended up exactly where it belonged:

Once again it was city workers who called the police on the people who pay their salaries - notice a pattern here? - and soon enough some squad cars showed up.

What followed was the greatest example of how citizens can reclaim their own liberty by simply standing up to authoritarians. By simply working up the courage to say, "we're not going to take this anymore." Here is a short video of the essence of the exchange between the homeschool mothers and fathers of Brazoria County when the police tried to strong-arm them to leave the park:

Ironic how the officer with "We The People" tattooed across his arm showed up with such contempt for the actual people. One of the homeschool fathers hit the perfect note when he reminded the officer that it was in fact the park itself that belonged to the same "We The People" he was wearing on his arm.

Also of interest is that when the officer's falsely asserted authority to remove the children from the park was obliterated by the excellent rhetoric of the parents, how only response was the bizarre "y'all anti-vaxxers?" Bad move, officer!

Finally, the officer, totally defeated by the arguments of the parents, turned heel and walked away, leaving his colleague dumbfounded and alone. She also turned around and walked away.

One group of parents broke off to go to the city hall to directly challenge authorities and the other group remained at the park.

Eventually the officer returned to the homeschoolers remaining at the park. He tried to act friendly at this point. "The chief of police has decided that you can remain at the park."

Source: Ron Paul LIBERTY Report!
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The officers called the parents and families anti-vaxxers?
    looks like they know gate's vaccine is coming then.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    The officers called the parents and families anti-vaxxers?
    looks like they know gate's vaccine is coming then.
    He asked them if they were "anti-vaxxers" lol! And they were like: "What does it matter?"

I wish the author would have listed the names of the police officers. So tired of them shaming the public like this. It is time to shame them for stereotyping good citizens like this and trying to shame them.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

So does "anti-vaxxer" have a bad connotation? What's it to anybody if somebody decides not to be vaccinated?

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    He asked them if they were "anti-vaxxers" lol! And they were like: "What does it matter?"

I wish the author would have listed the names of the police officers. So tired of them shaming the public like this. It is time to shame them for stereotyping good citizens like this and trying to shame them.
    From what happened in New York with the virus i think its pretty clear by staying to long inside is not very healthy for your health. What those parents did were right to go outside and some sunlight.

This and their home addresses should be public knowledge of every public official.

"The chief of police has decided that you can remain at the park."
    Oh, thank you very much mi'lord. <doffs hat> Your graciousness is an indication of your fine and upstanding character. Might I shine your shoes or polish your holster?

ffkn bunch o gayazz ninjas

they on a spec op?
    got their batman starter kit i see...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Oh, thank you very much mi'lord. <doffs hat> Your graciousness is an indication of your fine and upstanding character. Might I shine your shoes or polish your holster?
    Yeah, it didn't matter what the police chief decided. No way they were going to arrest a bunch of middle class white families that included moms carrying their babies. Kudos to them for standing their ground and not backing down.

Of course, this is right in Ron Paul's backyard practically, so they are liberty-minded people, of which there are precious few these days...

Wish I had somebody in my subdivision that would take down the yellow tape around the parks. Yellow tape around them is a stupid idea to begin with since I don't think young children can even get the coronavirus.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 05-28-2020 at 08:20 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

LOL, somebody should have accused him of being a pro-vaxxer.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Wish I had somebody in my subdivision that would take down the yellow tape around the parks. Yellow tape around them is a stupid idea to begin with since I don't think young children can even get the coronavirus.
    I nominate you, man. I would pull some down if I could find it! Not kidding. It's time to act.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.