Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 'Take The Guns First' - Trump's War On The Second Amendment - Ron Paul Liberty Report

'Take The Guns First' - Trump's War On The Second Amendment - Ron Paul Liberty Report

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6hv3UMuwKsXc/
    (VIDEO - BitChute is an alternative to YouTube)

'Take The Guns First' - Trump's War On The Second Amendment
    Video 18:06 min. Thursday March 1, 2018 Ron Paul and Daniel McAdams
    Written by Daniel McAdams
    President Trump shocked his base of supporters yesterday when he recommended that police grab guns of those they suspect shouldn't have them before any due process takes place. He is also appearing to cave in to demands primarily from Democrats that more restrictions on gun ownership be implemented. While the shooting in Florida was a tragedy, as we point out in today's Liberty Report a recent university study has shown that school shootings are significantly down over the past 20 years. It is a largely manufactured crisis in search of more restrictions on our liberties:
    http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...ond-amendment/
    http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/...cond-amendment

Copyright © 2018 by RonPaul Institute. Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a live link are given.
    Please donate to the Ron Paul Institute

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not a $#@!ing peep for the guy this forum is dedicated to.
    "The Patriarch"

Trump has literally nothing to do with liberty despite all the crap trumpbabble being spewed here these days, what a stinking joke.
    "The Patriarch"

Even AJ is dedicating 36 hour show against this and recommending the GOA.

https://www.infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post

Did you really expect anything else? Ron Paul and his principles seem almost like distant memories around here at times.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Our man still has his peeps. We just don't camp out here 24/7 waiting to jump to his defense the way some other people's peeps do.

But I think the Fourth (unreasonable search and seizure), Fifth (seizure of property without due process of law), Sixth (representation by counsel) and Tenth Amendments would be trampled just as much by what the orange one is proposing here.

Trump is literally $#@!ting on half of the Bill of Rights in one sentence. Sad!
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-01-2018 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Our man still has his peeps. We just don't camp out here 24/7 waiting to jump to his defense the way some other people's peeps do.

But I think the Fourth (unreasonable search and seizure), Fifth (seizure of property without due process of law), Sixth (representation by counsel) and Tenth Amendments would be trampled just as much by what the orange one is proposing here.

But it's the best $#@! on half the Bill of Rights. The best.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

McConnell shelves gun bills for banking reform
    http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...banking-reform
    Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) is moving to banking reform legislation — not gun control or other responses to the high school shooting in Florida — next week in the Senate.
    Could be this:

Yet disagree with the tactic since it moves the national dialogue in favor of the gun grabbers and the comments could produce a backlash for Republicans in November.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump has literally nothing to do with liberty despite all the crap trumpbabble being spewed here these days, what a stinking joke.
    Lol, ya, because when Trump told Feinstein to vomit into the bill what he really wanted to do was make the bill as anti-liberty as possible so it would pass and he could sign it, it had nothing to do with making the bill so toxic it will never reach his desk
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Did you really expect anything else? Ron Paul and his principles seem almost like distant memories around here at times.
    Is anybody here promoting gun control? Because that's what you seem to be insinuating, yet I haven't seen a single instance
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Is anybody here promoting gun control? Because that's what you seem to be insinuating, yet I haven't seen a single instance
    It must be all those John Bolton supporters that acptulsa keeps talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Could be this:

Yet disagree with the tactic since it moves the national dialogue in favor of the gun grabbers and the comments could produce a backlash for Republicans in November.
    So it could be this:

It must be all those John Bolton supporters that acptulsa keeps talking about.
    I actually talk about his employees. You know. The people who do exactly what you do, but are smart enough to get paid for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

What the hell are you talking about? Nothing I posted even remotely implied that anyone here was promoting gun control, just that there are people here providing cover for Trump when he is.
    Chris

What the hell are you talking about? Nothing I posted even remotely implied that anyone here was promoting gun control, just that there are people here providing cover for Trump when he is.
    The best defense is a good offense. And the only defense for the indefensible is a good offense.

Which is why the Trumpologists spend so much time attacking people.

Which is why the Trumpologists spend so much time attacking people.
    I see posts agreeing and disagreeing with aspects of Trump's policies and tactics. I have yet to see anyone who does that here attack anyone. More like an anti-Trump witch hunt against people simply discussing policy and floating conspiracy theories about those said members. As indicated by your post above believing these people I describe are "John Bolton" supporters.

Even funnier, now they are paid John Bolton supporters. Probably the funniest conspiracy theory you have ever floated on RPF. clap clap.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I care more about actual liberty in my life than I do hearing about it, so whatever Trump has to do or say to maximize our liberty should be preferred by those who support liberty. I realize that educating people about liberty is also an important function in the long term. That is why we all play a part, Ron Paul has and will continue to play a big part and Trump I think will play a big part in helping us maintain and maximize our liberty, especially compared to the alternative (Hillary), but I think we will actually see strides forward in various areas of the liberty spectrum with Trump despite his erratic behavior and rhetoric (or rather, because of it).

So I think it is unfair to characterize those who see the events unfolding differently than you as not caring about liberty issues.

I see posts agreeing and disagreeing with aspects of Trump's policies and tactics. I have yet to see anyone who does that here attack anyone. More like an anti-Trump witch hunt against people simply discussing policy and floating conspiracy theories about those said members. As indicated by your post above believing these people I describe are "John Bolton" supporters.

Even funnier, now they are paid John Bolton supporters. Probably the funniest conspiracy theory you have ever floated on RPF. clap clap.
    I attacked acptulsa earlier because he was obfuscating and bullshitting, not because he was promoting gun rights or some such nonsense.

But it's the best $#@! on half the Bill of Rights. The best.
    He's taking a YUUUGE $#@! on half the Bill of Rights! The YUUUUGEST!

I care more about actual liberty in my life than I do hearing about it, so whatever Trump has to do or say to maximize our liberty should be preferred by those who support liberty.
    Well, if you're going to lie about what I was doing in another thread without linking to it so people can decide for themselves, at least you were kind enough to do some bullshitting in this thread, right above the post where you attack me.

Because $#@!ting on half the Bill of Rights is YUUUGE for dannno's liberty!
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-01-2018 at 11:41 PM.

That's rich coming from a proudly-self-admitted Muslim. You can post on the forum, but You have to leave the country.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Yawn.

Just one day after putting the NRA on the defensive with stunning televised comments, President Trump has signaled in an Oval Office meeting that he doesn't want gun control, according to the NRA's top lobbyist.
    Chris Cox, the executive director of the NRA's Institute for Legislative Action, tweeted late Thursday that "POTUS & VPOTUS support the Second Amendment, support strong due process and don’t want gun control."
    I had a great meeting tonight with @realDonaldTrump & @VP. We all want safe schools, mental health reform and to keep guns away from dangerous people. POTUS & VPOTUS support the Second Amendment, support strong due process and don’t want gun control. #NRA #MAGA
    — Chris Cox (@ChrisCoxNRA) March 2, 2018
    About an hour later, Trump appeared to endorse Cox's version of events with a tweet of his own: "Good (Great) meeting in the Oval Office tonight with the NRA!"
    Good (Great) meeting in the Oval Office tonight with the NRA!
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 2, 2018
    More at: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...r-meeting.html

Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne,--
    Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown,
    Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.
    ‫‬‫‬

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by axiomata View Post
    I'll bet whoever made that didn't think their meme would become obsolete quite so quickly, lol.. look 2 posts up..

I'll bet whoever made that didn't think their meme would become obsolete quite so quickly, lol.. look 2 posts up..
    Some like to bitch even as they are winning. Can't simply see themselves as winners. Gullible?

Last edited by acptulsa; 03-02-2018 at 06:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrokHead View Post
    Trump is a jackass.
    +rep
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Agree entirely. If Ron Paul cured apathy, Trump re-infected us. I used to post on these forums all the time. Now, it's just exhausting dealing with the anti-liberty Trump drones.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast