Thread: Darrel Castle On The Record

Darrel Castle On The Record

2016 Presidential Candidate Darrel Castle is on the ballot in 24 states, and as write-in in 22 states - https://ballotpedia.org/Darrell_Castle

International Trade

In an August 13, 2016, interview, Castle used the term "international engagement" to describe trade. He said, "We should trade with all nations who want to trade with us in as friendly a manner as possible."

Foreign Affairs

"The ideas of America are not compatible with membership in the United Nations (U.N.)" and that the "very existence of the U.N. is an affront to liberty and human dignity."

In an interview with RedState, Castle explained his policy on Israel. He said, "Israel is a most important ally in the Middle East and for the most part Israel's enemies are our enemies. I am against foreign aid for anyone since there is no Constitutional basis for it, but I know that if we cut off the billions in aid to Israel's enemies and potential enemies, Israel would not need our help. We provide much aid, a lot of it military, to countries that have previously been enemies of Israel and without that Israel would not need to be an American dependent."

Military Engagement

In an interview with RedState, Castle said, "Any policy that does not involve an entry into every rattlesnake's nest around the world is not isolationist, instead it is peace. War should be used for the defense of the United States only. I remind people that the president takes an oath to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States from all enemies foreign and domestic. The Constitution doesn't permit most of the international interventions that we engage in."

Immigration

Castle told RedState on August 13, 2016, "Immigration should be stopped completely until the borders are secure. We have an obligation as a nation to secure our borders and the Federal Government is Constitutionally obligated to protect the states from invasion. Once the borders are secure enough that we know who is coming and why, we can admit as many people as we want. The borders should be secured by whatever means prove necessary just as this nation should be defended from attack by whatever means available and necessary." He also said, "I would not be in favor of granting asylum to those here illegally but neither would I deport them wholesale."

Abortion

Castle is anti-abortion. On his 2016 presidential campaign website, he described himself as "the only candidate of any party that is 100% pro-life or even close to it."

Withdrawal From The United Nations

I believe that the United States (U.S.) should regain its sovereignty and chart its own course. This is not isolationism. The U.S. cannot remain isolated from the forces agitating today’s world, which is so interrelated in trade, finance, instantaneous communications, etc.

How does America deal with other nations while keeping our sovereignty, our freedom, and our independence intact? Can the U.S. keep its own laws and Constitution, set its own policies, or do we surrender to the decisions and dictates of an international collective of nations?

The very existence of the U.N. is an affront to liberty and human dignity. Many of the inherent rights in the US Constitution are superseded by the United Nations Charter, including the right of self-defense. We must free ourselves from the notion that the U.N. is vital to U.S. interests. It is not. If the American people do not understand these things, then it is imperative that we educate them.

End the Federal Reserve

I would end the Federal Reserve’s control of the United States’ monetary system by repealing the Federal Reserve Act. Interest rates would no longer be tampered with, as lenders and borrowers would set their own rates.

I would remind the banks that there would no longer be a Federal Reserve to lend to them in an emergency so if a bank gets in trouble, it’s on its own.

Then I would let the American people know that they are now free to use whatever currency they want. The dollar would again be exchangeable for a fixed quantity of gold and the U.S. Treasury would now accept any major currency, including bitcoin, in payment of taxes. As a result, the country would return to a traditional and sensible money system so people could decide for themselves what kind of money they wanted to use. They could save it, spend it, or put any price they wanted on it if they wanted to lend it out.

Agenda 21

Private property rights are under assault in communities and rural areas across the nation as state and federal authorities move to enforce new planning development programs, particularly under the labels of Sustainable Development or Local Visioning.
    Local elected representatives are being overshadowed by the establishment of non-elected boards, councils, planning commissions and regional governments. These non-elected organizations are taking government further away from the people as they are unseen and unapproachable. While totally unaccountable to the people, they enforce policy that affects property rights, tax rates, etc.

Across the nation communities are being pressured by federal agencies to accept grants for local sustainable projects that affect property rights and destroy local control. He who pays the piper calls the tune.

I would withdraw the federal government from such international, sovereignty destroying legislation. I would stop the federal government from manipulating local communities with handouts, and begin the process of handing control of their lives and property back to the local people.

http://castle2016.com

____

For a list of all potential candidates:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...nd-Information
    Last edited by PAF; 11-02-2016 at 07:30 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No thanks, I'll write in Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    No thanks, I'll write in Ron Paul
    +1

Your Vote Is Your Consent.
    Last edited by PAF; 11-02-2016 at 08:59 AM.

Ron isn't running, Darrell Castle is. Pushing the Constitution Party is one of the better choices out there.

Darrell Castle is so low energy.

Does he even have a hot wife?

facepalm for all the above

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    facepalm for all the above
    Alpha facepalm.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Alpha Ownage

MAGA

Alpha Ownage

Look at how he delivers the linguistic kill shot.

No other republicans would have been able to say that with his face and his bravado, earning him praise even from my mobster rapper friends

Look at how he delivers the linguistic kill shot.

No other republicans would have been able to say that with his face and his bravado, earning him praise even from my mobster rapper friends
    He is the ultimate alpha male.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    no.

Trump has to jail both the Clintons before he will be remembered as such.

no.

Trump has to jail both the Clintons before he will be remembered as such.
    Well, we know he will so might as well call it.

Well, we know he will so might as well call it.
    no. There is never certainty. Even Trump must be held accountable.

Blasphemy! Trump is accountable only to Trump. We all know he will do the best things. What are you some kind of CTR shill?!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lies. Milo is.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Blasphemy! Trump is accountable only to Trump. We all know he will do the best things. What are you some kind of CTR shill?!
    that didn't work

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFirst View Post
    for the most part Israel's enemies are our enemies.
    I wonder why that is?

that didn't work
    Yeah, it doesn't work when you do it either.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I smell a CTR shill ...

EDIT: Ah, damn it! CaptUSA beat me to it. Again! (He's done that before ... the bastard ...)
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-02-2016 at 11:41 AM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·