Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Election Day Thread

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Trump won the popular vote. That tells you something.
    He may have, but officially so far he lost the popular vote - however - he did rack up about 5 million more votes in this election than he did in 2016. That tells you something about the voter turnout this time around. Although some of that on the left was most definitely cheating.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump won the popular vote. That tells you something.
    Uh...no. Biden won it 50.4% to 48%.

https://www.foxnews.com/elections/2020/general-results

It's not the 10 point blow out the fake polls were predicting. @Anti Federalist was right about that FRFR. Trump beat expectations. In 2016 that was enough to take him across to 270 finish line. Apparently this time it wasn't. Yeah I know, voter fraud and all that. What's going on right now in Michigan might change things.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    He may have, but officially so far he lost the popular vote - however - he did rack up about 5 million more votes in this election than he did in 2016. That tells you something about the voter turnout this time around. Although some of that on the left was most definitely cheating.
    If Trump doesn't win this year i still think the GOP has a chance in 2024. They need to focus on the house for the next time. Trump team managed to gain votes from black Americans and Latinos. Its a bit sadden that Trump lost. But when you cant change people's mind who to vote for you. There is nothing much else you can do to change how they think or how they would vote for.

Even with these leaks that were released Biden's son chances to run for political office are basically zero.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post

It's not the 10 point blow out the fake polls were predicting. @Anti Federalist was right about that FRFR. Trump beat expectations. In 2016 that was enough to take him across to 270 finish line. Apparently this time it wasn't. Yeah I know, voter fraud and all that. What's going on right now in Michigan might change things.
    Last's see and wait. I do think the majority are still real though.

The problem is that the GOP will go back to neoliberal globalism without pressure from a populist figure. There's no real lieutenant to Trump, and no Pence or Don Jr. don't count. Populist movements always arise for a reason, and those reasons aren't going anywhere. But Trump's personality takes up all the space in the discourse, so there's no one else to lead the movement. Either Trump leads it out of office or it dies, only to be reborn as something much uglier in 20 years.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post

You're working overtime to become the new Zippy
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

If Trump doesn't win this year i still think the GOP has a chance in 2024. They need to focus on the house for the next time. Trump team managed to gain votes from black Americans and Latinos. Its a bit sadden that Trump lost. But when you cant change people's mind who to vote for you. There is nothing much else you can do to change how they think or how they would vote for.

Even with these leaks that were released Biden's son chances to run for political office are basically zero.
    Oh yes wait until 2024 so they can declare another pandemic where it's no safe to vote in person so you need to mail-in ballot which is easily tampered with
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

- Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    Oh yes wait until 2024 so they can declare another pandemic where it's no safe to vote in person so you need to mail-in ballot which is easily tampered with
    Isn't it a bit ironic how they always find excuses for a pandemic?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump could still win. He will win AK, is likely to win GA and NC. NV is very close and most of the counties still out are red. Leading PA too but Philly is heavily democratic. That would be 274 and a win.

Whatever though, I don't want Biden or Trump.
    Last edited by 69360; 11-04-2020 at 07:12 PM.

Dennis Patelis Statement from the Trump Campaign

UPDATE

Let me make something crystal clear:

No one is trying to undue the just results of a fair & impartial election, regardless of its winner.

Fact.

However, this is not simply about "every vote being counted."

While that makes for a great sound bite, this is about HOW those votes were securely RECEIVED.

How they were STORED.

How they were COUNTED.

Whether SIGNATURES should match or POSTMARKS should be legible.

Our legal team is fighting to ensure that ALL legal ballots – and ONLY legal ballots – are tallied.

And if we count all legal ballots, President Trump wins.

Period.

But these are not determinations to be made by the State, but rather by the Courts. Full stop.

Here is where we stand:

✅ ARIZONA

✔️ Facebook & Twitter have rightly removed Arizona from Biden’s electorate column on their official election map(s) and CNN never called it.

✔️ Countless heavily Republican remain in play and will break in Trump’s favor.

✔️ Maricopa County overnight was a pickup of +50,000 votes for Trump.

✔️ Biden lead is now 90k with 520k ballots remaining.

✔️ We expect to win 70% of these ballots.

✔️ We are now confident we will now win AZ by 30,000 votes.

✅ GEORGIA

✔️ President Trump has built an insurmountable lead of over 100,000 votes that the Democrats cannot beat. Period.

✅ NORTH CAROLINA

✔️ President Trump has built an insurmountable lead of over 76,000 votes that the Democrats cannot beat. Period.

✅ WISCONSIN

✔️ President Trump has formally petitioned for a state recount, as the current results fall within the 1% legal margin of error.

✔️ Several outlying counties are leaning heavily Republican, including Kenosha, Green Bay, Pierce & Richland.

✅ MICHIGAN

✔️ President Trump believes we will win this state outright, as several outlying GOP counties have yet to be counted & we will sue to stop any declaration of a winner until they are duly amended.

✅ PENNSYLVANIA

✔️ Trump is up in PA by nearly 700,000 votes with over 3/4 of the votes tallied.

✔️ 1.5 million mail-in ballots remain outstanding, along with 5 heavily Republican leaning counties.

✔️ Even if 95% of the mail-in ballots go to Biden, Trump still wins the state by over 40,000 votes.

✔️ The campaign will be making a public statement about evidence of ballot fraud shortly.

✅ NEVADA

✔️ Late breaking mail gets Trump a win by a margin of over 5,500 votes.

Lastly, anyone who thinks that a 270 declaration in the next 24 hours by the mainstream media for a specific candidate to deliberately sway public opinion is going to derail our determination to protect the legal integrity of this election - or deter us from its ultimate victory - is not only naive, but hypocritical.

After all, we’re still waiting for a “peaceful transfer of power” from 2016.

Today’s actions are not only within the President’s legal rights.

They are his responsibility.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Kosovo and Chi are likely are for Biden.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 6.02.55 PM.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	891.6 KB 
ID:	7806
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

So now it shows Trump leading Mi by 51%!
    Source

So now it shows Trump leading Mi by 51%!
    Source
    how? the AP number still shows Biden?

- Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    how? the AP number still shows Biden?
    Looks like that site hasn't updated it oh well. Looks like its a Biden victory now.

Looks like that site hasn't updated it oh well. Looks like its a Biden victory now.
    it still doesn't add up how does Biden get a surge of a quarter million votes even after that snapshot?

- Edward R. Murrow

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    The problem is that the GOP will go back to neoliberal globalism without pressure from a populist figure. There's no real lieutenant to Trump, and no Pence or Don Jr. don't count. Populist movements always arise for a reason, and those reasons aren't going anywhere. But Trump's personality takes up all the space in the discourse, so there's no one else to lead the movement. Either Trump leads it out of office or it dies, only to be reborn as something much uglier in 20 years.
    I've been telling folks to start focusing on 2024, but you know, 'orange man bad.' Reading some people's comments, you get the impression that if we just get rid of Trump, everything gets better.

What is more short-sighted, getting rid of a president who will be here 4 more years, maybe 2 more months? Or exposing for all to see, a propaganda machine that has been around for decades, and will be there for decades to come?

I've been praying that Trump embarrasses the hell out of them before this is done. Not for Trump's benefit, but for their judgement.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 11-04-2020 at 07:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Rampant Voter Fraud, They Are Trying To Steal The Election
    RedPill78 - The Corruption Detector Published November 4, 2020

https://rumble.com/vaxsyp-rampant-vo...-election.html
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 6.02.55 PM.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	891.6 KB 
ID:	7806

The Libertarian (gold) made a nice showing!

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    [FONT="]Dennis Patelis Statement from the Trump Campaign[/FONT]

[FONT="]UPDATE [/FONT]

[FONT="]Let me make something crystal clear:[/FONT]

[FONT="]No one is trying to undue the just results of a fair & impartial election, regardless of its winner.[/FONT]

[FONT="]Fact.[/FONT]

[FONT="]However, this is not simply about "every vote being counted."[/FONT]

[FONT="]While that makes for a great sound bite, this is about HOW those votes were securely RECEIVED.[/FONT]

[FONT="]How they were STORED.[/FONT]

[FONT="]How they were COUNTED.[/FONT]

[FONT="]Whether SIGNATURES should match or POSTMARKS should be legible.[/FONT]

[FONT="]Our legal team is fighting to ensure that ALL legal ballots – and ONLY legal ballots – are tallied.[/FONT]

[FONT="]And if we count all legal ballots, President Trump wins.[/FONT]

[FONT="]Period.[/FONT]

[FONT="]But these are not determinations to be made by the State, but rather by the Courts. Full stop.[/FONT]

[FONT="]Here is where we stand:[/FONT]

[FONT="]✅ ARIZONA[/FONT]

[FONT="]✔️ Facebook & Twitter have rightly removed Arizona from Biden’s electorate column on their official election map(s) and CNN never called it.[/FONT]

[FONT="]✔️ Countless heavily Republican remain in play and will break in Trump’s favor.[/FONT]

[FONT="]✔️ Maricopa County overnight was a pickup of +50,000 votes for Trump.[/FONT]

[FONT="]✔️ Biden lead is now 90k with 520k ballots remaining.[/FONT]

[FONT="]✔️ We expect to win 70% of these ballots.[/FONT]

[FONT="]✔️ We are now confident we will now win AZ by 30,000 votes.[/FONT]

[FONT="]✅ GEORGIA[/FONT]

[FONT="]✔️ President Trump has built an insurmountable lead of over 100,000 votes that the Democrats cannot beat. Period.[/FONT]

[FONT="]✅ NORTH CAROLINA[/FONT]

[FONT="]✔️ President Trump has built an insurmountable lead of over 76,000 votes that the Democrats cannot beat. Period.[/FONT]

[FONT="]✅ WISCONSIN[/FONT]

[FONT="]✔️ President Trump has formally petitioned for a state recount, as the current results fall within the 1% legal margin of error.[/FONT]

[FONT="]✔️ Several outlying counties are leaning heavily Republican, including Kenosha, Green Bay, Pierce & Richland.[/FONT]

[FONT="]✅ MICHIGAN[/FONT]

[FONT="]✔️ President Trump believes we will win this state outright, as several outlying GOP counties have yet to be counted & we will sue to stop any declaration of a winner until they are duly amended.[/FONT]

[FONT="]✅ PENNSYLVANIA[/FONT]

[FONT="]✔️ Trump is up in PA by nearly 700,000 votes with over 3/4 of the votes tallied.[/FONT]

[FONT="]✔️ 1.5 million mail-in ballots remain outstanding, along with 5 heavily Republican leaning counties.[/FONT]

[FONT="]✔️ Even if 95% of the mail-in ballots go to Biden, Trump still wins the state by over 40,000 votes.[/FONT]

[FONT="]✔️ The campaign will be making a public statement about evidence of ballot fraud shortly.[/FONT]

[FONT="]✅ NEVADA[/FONT]

[FONT="]✔️ Late breaking mail gets Trump a win by a margin of over 5,500 votes.[/FONT]

[FONT="]Lastly, anyone who thinks that a 270 declaration in the next 24 hours by the mainstream media for a specific candidate to deliberately sway public opinion is going to derail our determination to protect the legal integrity of this election - or deter us from its ultimate victory - is not only naive, but hypocritical.[/FONT]

[FONT="]After all, we’re still waiting for a “peaceful transfer of power” from 2016.[/FONT]

[FONT="]Today’s actions are not only within the President’s legal rights.[/FONT]

They are his responsibility.
    I searched that headline:

Dennis Patelis Statement from the Trump Campaign

I got nothing.

Can you provide an exact time, source and link for that statement?

Thanks.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Trump won ​Michigan? did ​Michigan flipped red?

Poll workers in Philly. Is this even Illegal?
    Source

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Hannity has prepared himself for a return to the neocon narrative. Lindsey Graham. Karl Rove. Martha McSally. Rudy Giuliani. Tom Cotton. Nikki Haley. Alan Dershowitz. All are his buddies now. In a year, he'll be having Bill Kristol on every day.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Poll workers in Philly. Is this even Illegal?
    Source
    The mask? No it's not legal to wear partisan clothing in a polling place in PA.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    The mask? No it's not legal to wear partisan clothing in a polling place in PA.
    Same kind of people dumping Trump ballots into the garbage, imagine the race being this close with all the cheating

- Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Hannity has prepared himself for a return to the neocon narrative. Lindsey Graham. Karl Rove. Martha McSally. Rudy Giuliani. Tom Cotton. Nikki Haley. Alan Dershowitz. All are his buddies now. In a year, he'll be having Bill Kristol on every day.
    They're 100% ready to ride back triumphantly into town

how do you guys like the sound of President Tom Cotton? That's the $#@! we get to look forward to after Trump.

https://rumble.com/vaxv79-episode-23...-know-the.html

The [DS]/MSM did exactly what the patriots thought they were going to do. The saw the landslide, the red wave and had to shut it down before it took effect. The [DS]/MSM have just outed themselves. Remember the [DS]/[CB] are going to fight to the very end, and they will use everything in the arsenal to get rid of Trump. The birth of a new nation does not come easy, just go back in history to the founding fathers, the British fought to the bitter end. The patriots knew this was going to happen, they know the playbook, the trap is set. This is not about the election, it is about returning the power to the people and the people have voted and the [DS] /MSM stopped the voice of the people when the stopped the elections. Watch what happens next.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    They're 100% ready to ride back triumphantly into town

how do you guys like the sound of President Tom Cotton? That's the $#@! we get to look forward to after Trump.
    Well, I could envision Tom Cotton getting blown out in a presidential election as the Republican nominee.

The Democrats just walked a dementia patient across the finish line and most of the voters wanted it. Republicans are going to become the party of permanent minority opposition. An opposition party that will continue to drift left to maintain relevance.

Cheating definitely happened. The whole establishment, the media, and pretty much every famous person wished/planned for Trump's demise. They weren't going to leave it up to chance or the American people to make that happen. They need a win and they are going to do whatever it takes. They have 4 years of propaganda and lies that need to pay off NOW.

We'll see what happens. It won't be pretty.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast