Thread: Mike Rowe's new book: "The Way I Heard It"

Exclamation Mike Rowe's new book: "The Way I Heard It"

Mrs. AF gave me an early Christmas present, a very thoughtful, signed, copy of Mike Rowe's new book: The Way I Heard It.

It is a collection of short stories, in the manner of Paul Harvey's "The Rest Of The Story" combined with personal memoirs and vignettes.

I am thoroughly enjoying it and recommend it highly.

@donnay - Thanks!

https://www.amazon.com/Way-I-Heard-M...5671072&sr=8-2

Remember to use Amazon Smile this Christmas...set Gun Owners of America as your charity and pick Jeff Bezos pocket for a donation at every purchase.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 12-07-2019 at 09:50 AM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Mrs. AF gave me an early Christmas present, a very thoughtful, signed, copy of Mike Rowe's new book: The Way I Heard It.

It is a collection of short stories, in the manner of Paul Harvey's "The Rest Of The Story" combined with personal memoirs and vignettes.

I am thoroughly enjoying it and recommend it highly.

@donnay - Thanks!

https://www.amazon.com/Way-I-Heard-M...5671072&sr=8-2

Remember to use Amazon Smile this Christmas...set Gun Owners of America as you charity and pick Jeff Bezos pocket for a donation at every purchase.

You're welcome. I thought you might like it.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I'm half-way through it myself.