Thread: Colorado Freedom&Liberty 4/20 1st High Times Cannabis Cup, Denver

Thumbs up Colorado Freedom&Liberty 4/20 1st High Times Cannabis Cup, Denver

http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/16/hi...or-first-time/

High Times is bringing its Cannabis Cup competition for recreational marijuana to Denver April 20-21, the first time the event has been held in the United States. For the past 25 years, it’s taken place in pot-friendly Amsterdam, where coffee shop owners and seed manufacturers compete for the title of Best Bud in The Netherlands.
    But Colorado is now more liberal about marijuana than even Amsterdam — where it’s illegal to grow pot in the Netherlands, it’s a constitutional right in Colorado. With the passage of Amendment 64 in November, adults 21 and older can possess up to an ounce of pot, grow a limited number of plants and smoke weed with virtual impunity, as long as it’s in private.
    Although a system for buying and selling recreational marijuana is still being worked out by a special task force that will offer recommendations to lawmakers next month, a smattering of bring-your-own pot clubs have sprouted up around the state.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/16/high-times-cannabis-cup-to-be-held-in-u-s-for-first-time/#ixzz2ILXE7FtX

Come One, Come All Bring Friends!!!! Colorado, Wolverines!!!!!! please vote up and spread info.
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Medical marijuana bill introduced in Iowa House http://dmreg.co/10lWIJv

OH MY GOD. Calling my mother right now to let her know she's going to have guests in April, and she's coming with me. That was her excuse for years(it's not legal), no more excuse now! WOOHOO!
    EX-USCG

What is the difference between a hero and a cop? A hero will not hesitate to risk his life to protect your safety, a cop will not hesitate to risk your life to protect his safety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Authoritarian leftists. Political prisoners. Gulags. Where are we again?

Me and my old lady are going ! For the message of course.

I wonder how this will work out for people out of state that go on vacation in Colorado to enjoy the scenery then when they get back they fail a drug test with their employer and get fired? I guess they are just screwed.
    “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.” Lying Sack of Crap

Smoke'em if you got'em!
    "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

Welcome back, speciallyblend! Thanks for the heads up. I don't smoke and am opposed to it, however I am so thrilled with Coloradoans for legalizing it! Congratulations!!

Quote Originally Posted by shane77m View Post
    I wonder how this will work out for people out of state that go on vacation in Colorado to enjoy the scenery then when they get back they fail a drug test with their employer and get fired? I guess they are just screwed.
    Well, most drug tests are calibrated in such a way that you would have to be totally baked the night before to pop positive... some are more sensitive than others though. Also most of it wont stick to your system unless you are an avid user... just once in a while is not likely to show up.

Of course employers may want to reconsider their testing methods as it becomes legal in more and more areas. So long as people don't show up to work stoned or drunk, I don't care what people do on their 'off time'.
    Indianensis Universitatis Alumnus

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh $#@! ya I haven't even read the thread yet and I'm already on expedia!
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

In fact, I gotta harvest coming up in a couple months... might be able to get it cured and dried in time to win!!!

I breed my own strains
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

maybe we can get a ron paul forums booth at the festival.
    it would be a good meet-up location.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

interested

how will this take place if you cant do it in "public"?

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    That is such a good idea!

the web address for the free ticket/vip give away doesn't work.

there are also having a cannibus cup in los angelas at the end of february: http://medcancup.com/
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

The booth should offer our own Founding Fathers Liberty "Hemp" strains for the competition, me and maybe SpeciallyBlend can provide the strains?

I got Satori x Purple Kush and Vanilla Kush x Purple Kush, I've bounced around a few names for them before but does anybody have recommendations for liberty names for these strains?
    Last edited by dannno; 01-18-2013 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    In fact, I gotta harvest coming up in a couple months... might be able to get it cured and dried in time to win!!!

I breed my own strains
    Cotton Candy x Diesel sounds yummy lol.
    Indianensis Universitatis Alumnus

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AFPVet View Post
    I think that's already a strain, not sure if you can use other breeders strains or not.

The way I developed my strains was I had a hermaphrodite strain of purple kush (still have tons of seeds) that I crossed with females from other strains and now I have feminized seeds of their crosses. So I can cross purple kush with anything that I come across to make a new strain, but won't be able to make a new one and flower/harvest in time for April.

great idea, me and my wife are planning to go if we have the money. I already have a few friends coming from va beach

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    interested

how will this take place if you cant do it in "public"?
    It is being held in a private club as long as your in a private club or residence

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The booth should offer our own Founding Fathers Liberty "Hemp" strains for the competition, me and maybe SpeciallyBlend can provide the strains?

I got Satori x Purple Kush and Vanilla Kush x Purple Kush, I've bounced around a few names for them before but does anybody have recommendations for liberty names for these strains?
    I do not have my own strains. I just clone

Quote Originally Posted by AFPVet View Post
    Agent Orange/ sub cool seeds but i never deal with seeds anymore . i just make babies clones!

the web address for the free ticket/vip give away doesn't work.

there are also having a cannibus cup in los angelas at the end of february: http://medcancup.com/
    call high times or see if they have a link that works?