Thread: Troubled by doorstep package thieves this holiday season?

Exclamation Troubled by doorstep package thieves this holiday season?

Fight back

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    nice, worth the watch. fart spray was genius

Google can easily monitor your home!

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Google can easily monitor your home!
    screw google monitoring, I'd rather pay for something like in the OP. revenge is such a better bang for your buck.

Those look like fairly nice neighborhoods.. amazing they can just leave a package outside like that for a little bit and they got so many bites..where the hell are they?? I get amazon packages and such almost weekly for almost 15 years and have never had a package stolen.. my neighborhoods have usually looked worse than that, with a couple exceptions.. I live in so cal, not in LA tho.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

He needs to use something better than glitter, like a piss spray.

4 phones.... at least $1600.
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    He needs to use something better than glitter, like a piss spray.

4 phones.... at least $1600.
    The prototypes always cost more. You could do the same with much cheaper phones, refurbished/used even.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I always just tell Danke to bring my stuff back , that white priv does not cover that .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I always just tell Danke to bring my stuff back , that white priv does not cover that .
    Yeah, but does he comply?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yeah, but does he comply?
    He must, he still has his scalp.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

The creator of a viral prank video which claimed to shame porch thieves using a high-tech glitter bomb has admitted that some of the reactions in the video were faked.
    Mark Rober, the video's creator and an engineer who's worked on NASA's Curiosity Rover, tweeted Thursday that he had removed portions of the video after learning they were staged.
    Rober's viral video has been viewed more than 40 million times. It features a highly engineered fake Amazon box that exploded glitter, emitted a stench and recorded supposed thieves reactions – all at once.
    Rober said that during the creation of the video, he provided compensation to a "friend of a friend" for placing the bait package on their porch and successfully capturing a thieves reactions.
    I posted this as a comment response to my recent viral tweet/video but I’m posting it as a new tweet as well: pic.twitter.com/g2VHsQWh1z
    — Mark Rober (@MarkRober) December 20, 2018
    After internet sleuths closely scrutinized the video and alleged inconsistencies, Rober addressed two reactions, totaling about one-and-a-half minutes in the original video: "It appears (and I've since confirmed) in these two cases, the 'thieves' were actually acquaintances of the person helping me."

Rober apologized for the error, saying that both the device itself and the reactions it captured after leaving his porch were legitimate: "I know my credibly (sic) is sort of shot but I encourage you to look at the types of videos I've been making for the past 7 years. This is my first ever video with some kind of 'prank' and ... it's pretty removed from my comfort zone. I should have done more. Full stop."

More at: https://news.yahoo.com/viral-glitter...223837665.html
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment