Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Peace back in this forum this morning

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    But you say God is forcing people to be deluded and believe lies.

Why are you saying that if you believe men have free wills?
    Do you know how to read the Bible? Those are not my words, they are GOD'S WORDS!

"And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie"
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Do you know how to read the Bible? Those are not my words, they are GOD'S WORDS!

"And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie"
    One thing there's no shortage in the world and it's "strong delusion"...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Right. God makes people believe lies. I WHOLEHEARTEDLY believe that, 1000 percent. I believe the Bible, which says that God is sovereign over the beliefs of man. He makes some to believe in the truth , and He makes others to believe lies.

The problem is, YOU don't believe that.

You say man is free to believe whatever he wants. Why do you say that when the Bible completely rejects it?

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    One thing there's no shortage in the world and it's "strong delusion"...
    No kidding.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Right. God makes people believe lies. I WHOLEHEARTEDLY believe that, 1000 percent. I believe the Bible, which says that God is sovereign over the beliefs of man. He makes some to believe in the truth , and He makes others to believe lies.

The problem is, YOU don't believe that.

You say man is free to believe whatever he wants. Why do you say that when the Bible completely rejects it?
    You should study the Bible more. You need study tools like, a Strong's Exhaustive Concordance. A Smith's Bible Dictionary. A KJV Companion Bible. Apocrypha and Green's Literal Translation.

You should study the Bible more. You need study tools like, a Strong's Exhaustive Concordance. A Smith's Bible Dictionary. A KJV Companion Bible. Apocrypha and Green's Literal Translation.
    Is that what you use to get that a snake had sex with Eve and created a race of Satan-people called the Kenites? No thanks.

But again, there's absolutely no interaction with the text that you yourself posted. There's no attempt to make the text consistent with your own beliefs. You just brush it away and then lecture me about studying the Bible.

Well, I can see one person here actually trying to read it and understand it and make my beliefs conform to it. You are not so inclined to do that.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is that what you use to get that a snake had sex with Eve and created a race of Satan-people called the Kenites? No thanks.

But again, there's absolutely no interaction with the text that you yourself posted. There's no attempt to make the text consistent with your own beliefs. You just brush it away and then lecture me about studying the Bible.

Well, I can see one person here actually trying to read it and understand it and make my beliefs conform to it. You are not so inclined to do that.
    2 Timothy 2:15 - Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Hosea 4:6 - My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Ezekiel 33:6 - But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take [any] person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

I sure hope you do not flunk the test--what a shame that would be. Stop listening to false prophets, humble yourself and study.

2 Timothy 2:15 - Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Hosea 4:6 - My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Ezekiel 33:6 - But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take [any] person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

I sure hope you do not flunk the test--what a shame that would be. Stop listening to false prophets, humble yourself and study.
    Are you of the Jesus bloodline? Or do you have some Satan blood in you? Have you done your geneology yet?

Are you of the Jesus bloodline? Or do you have some Satan blood in you? Have you done your geneology yet?
    Don't you have a breakfast of bagals and reconstituted scrambled eggs at your motel to attend to right now? Make sure the microwave is working.
    Last edited by Danke; 06-18-2017 at 04:57 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Don't you have a breakfast of bagals and reconstituted scrambled eggs at your motel to attend to right now? Make sure the microwave is working.
    https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder445/69522445.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I didn't know that motels that rent by the hour served breakfast.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I didn't know that motels that rent by the hour served breakfast.

All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

The Satan genes didn't show in my 23&Me test
    Last edited by VIDEODROME; 06-18-2017 at 11:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    The Satan genes didn't show in my 23&Me test
    Looks like your safe then man. Did you check for alien dna?

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't get your panties in a bunch.
    Oh, hi, S_F. How are you? Good? Good.

Oh, Sola came back AND was banned again? Clearly I stayed away too long I only ever come for religion discussion anyways now
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Liberty View Post
    Oh, Sola came back AND was banned again? Clearly I stayed away too long I only ever come for religion discussion anyways now
    Discussion is fine,

Stifling discussion is another. Though his aggressive tactics can be educational.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I have not been to this sub-forum for awhile, but let me get this straight. Soda Fudd was banned for a long time. Maybe six months? He comes back and gets banned in a matter of days.

No, no, no; some of you people have it all wrong! You gotta keep this guy around for entertainment. We need to start taking bets. Maybe a have a forum betting pool or something on his next ban date.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 06-26-2017 at 02:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234