Thread: The NFL welcomes first male cheerleader, since it's 2018

The NFL welcomes first male cheerleader, since it's 2018

Modernity is often depressing, but this is just hilarious. As if I needed another reason to ditch commercial-filled, stop-start garbage that is handegg.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post

Modernity is often depressing, but this is just hilarious. As if I needed another reason to ditch commercial-filled, stop-start garbage that is handegg.

http://proplayerinsiders.com/nfl-pla...rs-in-the-nfl/

Pic from 2012 of NFL male cheerleaders. What a new phenomena in football all the way from 2012 right? except for the fact that they have been very prevalent also in college football. I doubt the vast majority of them would look like the one in the pic dancing with the female cheerleaders but only time would tell. You gonna need someone who can lift a woman up and the guy in the OP might not be able to do the job.

I know it is the popular thing to go crazy on seeing this one guy, heck I would do so if I am obsessed with SJW/gay agenda taking over the world. But I would wait and see if they go the route of Baltimore ravens/college football or something new entirely. I am hopeful that they would no go that route, guys/girls who watch football don't particularly care for gay looking guys dancing for them during half time.
    Last edited by juleswin; 08-19-2018 at 05:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    guys/girls who watch football don't particularly care for gay looking guys dancing for them during half time.
    They're already watching men in tights, how do you know this?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    They're already watching men in tights, how do you know this?
    Keyword/phrase is gay looking.

Handegg offcials: "Hmm...we're losing viewership, ratings and stadium seat sales...I know, let's introduce gay men cheerleaders."

Would of been more appropriate if he was a cheerleader for the Cowboys.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Saints , lol.
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    For HB:

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Overall some teams just have cheerleaders that are a bit more attractive than others . I doubt those jobs pay much and they probably have a lot of requirements . Saints are kind of bottom of the league now for sure as they pretty much were before they got this cartoon character.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post

http://proplayerinsiders.com/nfl-pla...rs-in-the-nfl/

Pic from 2012 of NFL male cheerleaders. What a new phenomena in football all the way from 2012 right? except for the fact that they have been very prevalent also in college football. I doubt the vast majority of them would look like the one in the pic dancing with the female cheerleaders but only time would tell. You gonna need someone who can lift a woman up and the guy in the OP might not be able to do the job.

I know it is the popular thing to go crazy on seeing this one guy, heck I would do so if I am obsessed with SJW/gay agenda taking over the world. But I would wait and see if they go the route of Baltimore ravens/college football or something new entirely. I am hopeful that they would no go that route, guys/girls who watch football don't particularly care for gay looking guys dancing for them during half time.
    Yeah, it’s not like it’s a new thing, especially at the college level.

The guy prancing around doing the exact same dancing as the female cheerleaders may be new. It’s common in the entertainment world, not so much with football cheerleading. Let’s face it, NFL cheerleading is not a Madonna concert. It’s a different audience, different demographic and different purpose.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The faster Pro-Sports kill themselves the better, maybe people will dedicate their brainpower to something useful.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

So. What?
    There is no spoon.

Maybe government should do something about that!

Yeeahh team!

Reagan, W Bush,FDR, and Eisenhower were cheerleaders. Romney was in the pep club. Rick Perry was a "yell" leader.

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-19-2018 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post

Yeeahh team!

Reagan, W Bush,FDR, and Eisenhower were cheerleaders. Romney was in the pep club. Rick Perry was a "yell" leader.

And now they are cheerleaders for the deep state, like you.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The faster Pro-Sports kill themselves the better, maybe people will dedicate their brainpower to something useful.
    That.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    And now they are cheerleaders for the deep state, like you.

Perfect
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Now if only the half-time show could be "A salute to NAMBLA!" They could make it on a kids admission FREE day.

I automatically hate anyone who has their hair buzzed super short on the sides yet at the same time has it really thick on top.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Would of been more appropriate if he was a cheerleader for the Cowboys.
    -rep
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    -rep

Ya, it would be more appropriate if he was on the Houston Oilers.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Ya, it would be more appropriate if he was on the Houston Oilers.
    That was my favorite texas team
    Do something Danke

Who said anything about government doing any damn thing?

If the Ain'ts want to replace the local stripper's part time gig with some mincing, prancing fairies, that's their business...maybe they know more about the real customer base of hand-egg than I do.

They can sure #poundthemselvestoo when they come with their hand out for a government backed loan to build a new stadium though.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That s always the first thought that comes to your mind about any problem isn't it?

Yeeahh team!

Nobody complained about that or this:

But this is a problem:

What Dannno said.
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 08-19-2018 at 07:17 PM.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Who said anything about government doing any damn thing?

If the Ain'ts want to replace the local stripper's part time gig with some mincing, prancing fairies, that's their business...maybe they know more about the real customer base of hand-egg than I do.

They can sure #poundthemselvestoo when they come with their hand out for a government backed loan to build a new stadium though.
    That was @Zippyjuan sarcasm, Bro.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

I'm glad Petar finally found employment.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I'm glad Petar finally found employment.
    He looks pretty Petarded out there though.