View Poll Results: Is Donald Trump a War Criminal?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 56.52%
  • No, he's really trying to save the world

2 8.70%
  • Only time and more bodies will tell

4 17.39%
  • He's better than Hillary

4 17.39%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is Donald Trump a War Criminal? Poll

Quote Originally Posted by Republicanguy View Post
    In some ways true, but in reality, liberty isn't realistic either, people make their errors, a society without government intervention is chaos. I don't want to live more than a century ago.
    "Chaos" is better than tyranny even if we accept your false set of options.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Where is this gaping hole?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You've been hanging out with Tim Osman too much.
    "The Patriarch"

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Where is this gaping hole?
    Polls reveal that 3/4s of the country doesn't believe in an objective MSM. There are major cracks circulating throughout every venerable insitution. CIA. FBI. DOJ.

Sure, the country is filled with more unsalvagables than ever, but the mistrust is coming to the surface.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    True, but even if Paul won, he would have never made it to his inauguration. He would of been dead a week after the general election.
    Well, at least we would have the deep state on the record.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Polls reveal that 3/4s of the country doesn't believe in an objective MSM. There are major cracks circulating throughout every venerable insitution. CIA. FBI. DOJ.

But half only feels that way about CNN and the other half only feels that way about Fox News, I don't think this is a new phenomenon you can attribute to Trump. I have yet to see any compelling evidence of any cracks other than the predictable outcome of lefties being unable to constrain themselves.

Sure, the country is filled with more unsalvagables than ever, but the mistrust is coming to the surface
    All according to plan, we're being pitted one against the other, go team...same old same old.
    "The Patriarch"

How is the war on terror going?

It seems for years all we heard Obama and Bush talk about was ISIL and ISIS. I hardly hear anything about them anymore.

Is the world better today than 2 years ago? Will it be better in 2 years?

War and government seem to be more complicated than simple answers or solutions.

Would the world be better today if Trump brought all the troops home on his first day in office? Would Ron Paul have been able to bring home the troops on day one?

But half only feels that way about CNN and the other half only feels that way about Fox News, I don't think this is a new phenomenon you can attribute to Trump. I have yet to see any compelling evidence of any cracks other than the predictable outcome of lefties being unable to constrain themselves.

All according to plan, we're being pitted one against the other, go team...same old same old.
    GO GO Chaos. Bye Bye empire. Trump has accelerated the timeline to dissolution or WW.

Either way it's better than being perp walked into the permanent clutches of technological slavery. At least, there is a chance now.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-14-2018 at 07:15 PM.

//
    Last edited by Origanalist; 08-14-2018 at 07:20 PM.
    "The Patriarch"

We couldn't have elected a better SOB! Murray would be cheering him along if he was still alive!

https://www.stargazette.com/story/op...ions/35033721/

Democracies do not die dramatically. They slowly fade away. I know we all think that it can never happen here, but whoever envisioned Trump being able to undermine some of our most respected institutions? He has denigrated the Department of Justice, the FBI, the CIA, and angered our allies so they are reluctant to share classified information with him. We are the only country in the world that has not signed the Paris climate accord. (We signed it under President Obama, but Trump pulled out of it.)
    https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...ocracy/557912/

Trump’s attack on the rule of law and the essential institutions of American democracy is not a partisan issue, a contest between the left and the right. He is forcing a fight for the integrity of our system of self-rule, for our liberty.

Around the world, anti-democratic leaders pursue two agendas before all else: undermine the free press and erode the independence of law enforcement and the judiciary. Trump has done both, using the reach and authority of his office to attempt to stifle unfavorable reporting as he attacks investigators, judges, and agencies who might also hold him accountable.

If the federal justice system lacks sufficient independence to use its authority to discover potential crimes of the president or his associates, the chances of ensuring the accountability of the person we elect to that role are severely diminished.

https://www.fcnl.org/updates/preside...democracy-1553
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-14-2018 at 07:22 PM.

Hasn't the deep state spent decades looking for a presidential candidate that campaigned saying democrats and republicans are corrupt while at the same time still being in the deep states pockets? As far as I can tell, none of the previous presidents over the past few decades have never said anything of the sort.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    How is the war on terror going?

It seems for years all we heard Obama and Bush talk about was ISIL and ISIS. I hardly hear anything about them anymore.

Is the world better today than 2 years ago? Will it be better in 2 years?

War and government seem to be more complicated than simple answers or solutions.

Would the world be better today if Trump brought all the troops home on his first day in office? Would Ron Paul have been able to bring home the troops on day one?
    Well, I am sure the relative peace brought on by Trump will reflect in the defence budget. Oh no, wait a minute, the budget actually grew bigger than it was during their height of Obama's Syrian intervention. No talks of ISIS, he is friends with Russia, he is getting NATO members to pay up and still we are paying more for defence? what gives Schiff?

Maybe just maybe, people should look at actions more than words. The US occupation of Syria costs money and even though Trump doesn't talk much about it, it is happening.

Just a few headline from today

Assad’s ties to ISIS are another reason US troops need to stay
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/d5fa7ec...-isis-are.html

As many as 30,000 ISIS fighters may still be crawling across Iraq and Syria — as many as at the height of their power
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/a409158...C000-isis.html

You've been hanging out with Tim Osman too much.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Does your head hurt yet?
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Foreign media at it again trying to undermine our moral leadership for cause of freedoms. Credit goes to US media (CNN, NBC, Foxnews, CBS, ABC) for not covering such reports and creating provocative headlines like this BBC report:

Afghanistan war: UN says more civilians killed by allies than insurgents

30 July 2019

Media captionEarlier this year, the BBC was given exclusive access to Afghan ambulance workers Afghan and US forces have killed more civilians in Afghanistan in the first half of 2019 than insurgents did, UN figures show.
    The unprecedented figures for January to June come amid a ferocious US air campaign against the Taliban.
    Some 717 civilians were killed by Afghan and US forces, compared to 531 by militants, the UN said.
    The latest data has been revealed as Washington and the Taliban continue negotiations over US troop withdrawals.
    Air strikes, mostly carried out by American warplanes, killed 363 people, including 89 children, in the first six months of the year, according to the United Nations Assistance Mission in Afghanistan (Unama).

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-49165676

Related

Navy Drops Afghanistan War Crime Charges Against 4 SEALs
    Wednesday, August 7, 2019

It's a been a year, so I guess the deepstate was defeated, the Marines airlifted Hillary to prison, and we're out of Afghanistan?

No...?

Well, maybe next year...

Banned

Blog Entries
    Better than Hillary.
    Plus, I don't believe in the whole concept of war crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Don't worry guys. Even though the government will still spy on us for Trumps entire presidency, Trump will still come out and say he's against it. Just look at what happened with Obama wiretapping him.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    He's only against it when HE'S the target. When we mere mundanes are the targets he's all for it. Just like he's all for more and more military hardware for police and ever increasing militarization of same. Police/surveilance state at home, a bomb every 12 minutes abroad. That's called "moving the ball in the right direction"?
    And one year later (almost to the day):

Trump Requests Permanent Reauthorization of NSA Mass Spying Program
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Better than Hillary.

Ketchup.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

I'm told this is winning.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    The very concept of a "war criminal" is based in modern international law
    As commonly used, the term draws its meaning from nebulous international law.

An alternative, libertarian definition might be: one who voluntarily participates in an unjust war.

...an unjust war being defined as one which doesn't serve libertarian purposes, or which does so inefficiently (and predictably so).

I voted "yes", and it's in this sense that I would say that Trump is a "war criminal."

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Better than Hillary.
    Hillary also didn't believe in concept of war crimes.
    There are also rumors that she voted for Iraq war without any concern for risk of war crimes there.

Trump OTOH does believe in concept of war crimes.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123