Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Joe Biden going to declare open, "hot" warfare against us in tomorrow's speech?

Summary: Trump and MAGA Republicans are evil and must be stopped because, uh, well, they don't believe election results! They are violent and murderous. They are white supremecists and want to destroy America. We must join together to defeat them. I want you to join me in this battle for survival of the democracy!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Summary: Trump and MAGA Republicans are evil and must be stopped because, uh, well, they don't believe election results! They are violent and murderous. They are white supremecists and want to destroy America. We must join together to defeat them. I want you to join me in this battle for survival of the democracy!
    Aside from the fact that Biden thinks he can call anybody white supremacists and make it so, I bolded the part that always makes my eyes roll. "They don't believe in election results!" they cry while forgetting how they refused to accept the Bush-Gore results and the Trump-Clinton results. These people took a legitimate issue that we should all be fighting against (police brutality) and turned it into a racial thing that warranted looting, burning, and even physical assault. Did the Jan. 6 group do any of that?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by A. Havnes View Post
    Aside from the fact that Biden thinks he can call anybody white supremacists and make it so, I bolded the part that always makes my eyes roll. "They don't believe in election results!" they cry while forgetting how they refused to accept the Bush-Gore results and the Trump-Clinton results. These people took a legitimate issue that we should all be fighting against (police brutality) and turned it into a racial thing that warranted looting, burning, and even physical assault. Did the Jan. 6 group do any of that?
    Only MAGA Republicans engage in political violence (according to the DNC).
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

... battle for survival of the democracy ...
    Biden White House: "If you are not in the majority, you are an extremist."

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...22680781758469

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    I really didn't think Biden would be a radical left winger of the glue sniffer variety and be this outright hateful. He is a fundamentally hateful guy. Biden and Hillary are probably more divisive than even Trump. This is unreal for a president to talk about voters like this. This far cry from Ronald Reagan thinking everyone was redeemable.
    That was Biden talking, but it was not him speaking.

Biden is a doddering, senile, child-sniffing creep who probably doesn't even remember what he had for breakfast.

The words he used were not his, but those of the people in charge of the White House and the Democrat party.

"We can't be pro-insurrectionist and be pro-America"

The nation was founded on insurrection, and has the right of insurrection written into it's founding documents.

You piece of $#@!.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

Biden is a doddering, senile, child-sniffing creep who probably doesn't even remember what he had for breakfast.

The words he used were not his, but those of the people in charge of the White House and the Democrat party.
    And you can rest assured that the Republican party won't do a damn thing about it except splutter with outraged indignation.

And you can rest assured that the Republican party won't do a damn thing about it except splutter with outraged indignation.
    Well, okay, maybe there is one other thing they'll do about it: they'll probably send out reams of campaign contribution solicitations (with the spluttering indignation parts double-underlined and emphasized with multiple exclamation points, all in red).

Yeah, it was a declaration of war.

And yeah, useless, feckless, spineless, worthless GOP will do nothing.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yeah, it was a declaration of war.

And yeah, useless, feckless, spineless, worthless GOP will do nothing.

Nobody is coming over the hill to save us.

That’s OUR responsibility.

We have the power.

We have the numbers.

All we need now is the will.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The ghost of Ben Franklin was speaking from the shadows of the building right behind Xiden.

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters. I have lived, Sir, a long time, and the longer I live, the more convincing proofs I see of this truth, that God governs in the affairs of men. And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without his aid? We have been assured, Sir, in the Sacred Writings, that “except the Lord build the House, they labor in vain that build it.” I firmly believe this; and I also believe that without His concurring aid we shall succeed in this political building no better, than the Builders of Babel: We shall be divided by our partial local interests; our projects will be confounded, and we ourselves shall become a reproach and bye word down to future ages.

And what is worse, mankind may hereafter from this unfortunate instance, despair of establishing governments by human wisdom and leave it to chance, war and conquest.

I therefore beg leave to move that henceforth prayers imploring the assistance of Heaven, and its blessings on our deliberations be held in this Assembly every morning before we proceed to business, and that one or more of the clergy of this city be requested to officiate in that service."

If a crusty old reprobate like Ben, can repent and ask God for guidance and help, I guess I can too.

Pray for the Republic.

Example:
    Does anyone actually believe Biden himself typed this in and hit "send"?

Does anyone even believe Biden knows this tweet exists at all?

(And note that this is his "personal" account, not the official "POTUS" account.)
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 09-01-2022 at 07:37 PM.

Example:

Does anyone actually believe Biden himself typed this in and hit "send"?

Does anyone even believe Biden knows this tweet exists at all?

Hell, I don’tveven believe he could construct that coherent a sentence on his own.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Nobody is coming over the hill to save us.

That’s OUR responsibility.

We have the power.

We have the numbers.

All we need now is the will.
    Huzzah!

This was a declaration of war against all of us.

Beautiful, delectable, division.

Ahhhh, really hits the spot
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

So basically this entire speech was a declaration of war.

Exactly as we expected.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The BLM idioits caused more damage than the Jan 6th morons. Nobody is calling for their heads on a stick.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    The BLM idioits caused more damage than the Jan 6th morons. Nobody is calling for their heads on a stick.
    The BLM guys were mostly peaceful. The Jan 6 insurgents killed something like 6-7 Police Officers, in one day, if I remember right.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

"Too much of what's happening in America is not normal!" - Joe Xiden

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post

Biden Condemns Fascism In Speech While Also Debuting Attractive New Mustache

PHILADELPHIA, PA — In a speech tonight, Joe Biden condemned fascism and extremism while also debuting a delightful little mustachioed look.

Reporters oohed and aahed over his fashionable new facial hair look as the president ranted about people he disagrees with needing to be condemned as terrorists in order to fight fascism.

"It's a good look for him," said an Entertainment Tonight reporter on the red carpet. "I know they say don't wear that kind of mustache before Labor Day, but I really think he pulls that off. It's kind of a classic look - vaguely European, perhaps 1930s or '40s Germanic, maybe? - really inspired."

"The one who owns the youth gains the future!" shouted Biden, pounding on his towering lectern as he stood before giant banners lit up in blood red. "To conquer a nation, you must first disarm its citizens!" He got really worked up here, screaming and holding his arm at a 45-degree angle to the sky. Finally, he concluded his speech by defending democracy and condemning fascism with the powerful line, "We must employ the final solution to exterminate those vermin who would oppose our glorious third Republic!"

Those gathered cheered with thunderous applause.

https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-co...e-new-mustache
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by showpan View Post
    Biden Condemns Fascism In Speech While Also Debuting Attractive New Mustache

A brief excerpt:

https://twitter.com/Yolo304741/statu...13070750867457

Joe Biden is a Threat to Democracy

Biden said any questioning of official election results is fascist.

"Alzhitler" -- Spike Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    The BLM guys were mostly peaceful. The Jan 6 insurgents killed something like 6-7 Police Officers, in one day, if I remember right.
    I may be wrong, but my impression is that the MAGA Republican insurgents burned Congress to the ground, and took AOC hostage. Only a heroic, last minute rescue by the premier LGTBQIA+ Sturmtruppen saved AOC and Adam Schiff.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Alzhitler" -- Spike Cohen

While I enjoy the darkened images and videos of #PedoHitler, my stubborn dedication to truth must point out that the original video was not that dark, and was more pink than red. The Marines standing behind him were not shadows, but fully clear. Sadly, they did not turn their backs on #PedoHitler while he was speaking,

While I enjoy the darkened images and videos of #PedoHitler, my stubborn dedication to truth must point out that the original video was not that dark, and was more pink than red. The Marines standing behind him were not shadows, but fully clear. Sadly, they did not turn their backs on #PedoHitler while he was speaking,
    Hmmmmm ...

https://twitter.com/farmwifejourno/s...52054168215553

But on CBS (from the video here: https://www.cbsnews.com/losangeles/v...of-the-nation/):

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 09-02-2022 at 12:22 AM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast