Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump beats Clinton in recent CNN poll

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    You're way off base, as usual.
    Sir, Sargent CPUd, Sir! The Gunny Sargent of Ron Paul Forums, sub-forum, 2016 Presidential Election: GOP vs. Dem has yet to instruct the lowly private as to where the base ends and begins, therefore the lowly private is unable to know if he is on or off base, Sir!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    On pretty much every thread here, you see people here from 2014 and 2015 attacking Trump and people here from 2007 with a different attitude.

I'd like to see the version of ronpaulforums with only 2007 people on it.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    On pretty much every thread here, you see people here from 2014 and 2015 attacking Trump and people here from 2007 with a different attitude.

I'd like to see the version of ronpaulforums with only 2007 people on it.
    Yes, there are 2007 members who say minorities have lower IQ than whites, call Ron Paul a Clinton supporter, and assert with confidence that people not voting are in bed with "globalists".
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    Logic and your feelings are different things, consider rather than feel, or modify your language accordingly. Furthermore, arguments are not material objects, they don't chew or consume things.

Get better glasses.

Didn't say there were, you created a fictitious standard here. The argument is an inference based on CPUd's conduct. If Hillary is no better than Trump, it would stand to reason that CPUd would say as much rather than being a snarky little twit, which is how CPUd responds to such inquiries.

He is, at least of the viable choices, but that isn't what is being posted all the time. At best, maybe a little less than half the time, in between CPUd's constant barrage of threads with links to MSM garbage. It would be one thing if this sap was simply posting "Trump stinks" over and over, but his so-called sources make me speculate that CPUd is not what CPUd claims, namely a Ron/Rand supporter.

Mind you, I'm not voting, but I am continually accused by certain individuals on this forum of being a Trump supporter. This door swings both ways sweet cheeks.

Half a dozen threads on said subject every day or so is a bit excessive for making that point, hence the inference, not to mention CPUd acting like he owns this entire sub-forum and that some/many of us ought to simply go elsewhere. Try seeing things differently, if you are capable, that is.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

You're way off base, as usual.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    Neither does Gary Johnson or Jill Stein, so why should we complain about Trump all day and not consider the short-comings of the other 3 candidates, of which CPUd has spent zero time posting about.
    Since you said other 3, I do think Castle is better. Not great, but better.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Yes, there are 2007 members who say minorities have lower IQ than whites,
    "minorities" is your term. I posted data that showed that on general, Asians have a higher IQ than whites, whites have a higher IQ than Mexicans and Mexicans a higher IQ than blacks. That you do not like facts is your own issue to resolve.

call Ron Paul a Clinton supporter,
    You are misquoting me as usual. Ron has made it clear that he won't be voting for either Hillary or Trump. However, by telling people not to vote for Trump, he is indirectly helping Hillary at this point. Because the race is clearly between Trump and Clinton. I have no doubt that is not what he intends, but like he taught so many and so eloquently, actions have consequences.

and assert with confidence that people not voting are in bed with "globalists".
    That isn't what I said.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 09-11-2016 at 03:33 PM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    The old girl is slipping...
    She needs to spend more money on ads otherwise her numbers will go down even more, ka-ching.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    "minorities" is your term. I posted data that showed that on general, Asians have a higher IQ than whites, whites have a higher IQ than Mexicans and Mexicans a higher IQ than blacks. That you do not like facts is your own issue to resolve.

You are misquoting me as usual. Ron has made it clear that he won't be voting for either Hillary or Trump. However, by telling people not to vote for Trump, he is indirectly helping Hillary at this point. Because the race is clearly between Trump and Clinton. I have no doubt that is not what he intends, but like he taught so many and so eloquently, actions have consequences.

That isn't what I said.
    Do you believe whites in general are more intelligent than blacks and Mexicans?

Do you believe whites in general are more intelligent than blacks and Mexicans?
    I think it is a case by case situation.
    If I needed advice on how to sneak across the Mexican border I would get Mexican advice.
    If I needed advice on how to maximize welfare I would seek advice from blacks.
    If I needed advice on how to incarcerate people I would ask white people.
    If I needed to solve a complex math equation I would ask an asian.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12