Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: U.S. Unauthorized Immigrant Total Dips to Lowest Level in a Decade

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Lulz...Only 8 bazillion people are entering the U.S. illegally as opposed to the 10 bazillion of yesteryear.
    Actually since 2007, more left than came here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Lulz...Only 8 bazillion people are entering the U.S. illegally as opposed to the 10 bazillion of yesteryear.
    Looks that way .
    Do something Danke

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    If you trust leftist propaganda.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post

Need more government...

Except you are for more government. You actively campaign against Ron and Rand. You despise this site and will do anything to crush it out. You voted for Obama 2x. You voted Feinstein and Boxer, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Taking for granted that is true, it would be like a sinking ship taking in 1 million gallons of water and for someone to argue that everything is fine after bailing out one bucket.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    If you trust leftist propaganda.
    The link you posted to the Yale study also shows a decline in the total number of illegal immigrants living in the country after 2007.

The link you posted to the Yale study also shows a decline in the total number of illegal immigrants living in the country after 2007.
    And why should we trust them when they just had to admit that they had been telling us a number that was half of the truth for years?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And why should we trust them when they just had to admit that they had been telling us a number that was half of the truth for years?
    I see. You posted it because it was fake. If it was fake, then their "twice the current estimate" of illegal immigrants must also be wrong. So you were lying. Or you were hoping nobody would actually read it and find it did not support your position.

I see. You posted it because it was fake. If it was fake, then their "twice the current estimate" of illegal immigrants must also be wrong. So you were lying. Or you were hoping nobody would actually read it and find it did not support your position.
    I posted it because they were forced to admit some truth in spite of their bias and it demonstrates that they can't be trusted because they had to admit they had been lying.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    [QUOTE=Zippyjuan;6811217]Yes, it was growing until 2007. Then the recession hit and things reversed. But 7.2 million is not per year- that is the total increase. That is the total estimated illegal immigrant population- not how much it grew that year.

From 1995 to 2005 the population went from 5.7 to 11.1 million- an increase of 5.4 million or 540,000 a year on average (about nine percent a year).

Then from 2007 to 2017 it decreased- going from 12.2 million to 10.7 in ten years- a decrease of 1.5 million or a net exodus of those in the country of 150,000 a year more leaving the US than came here those years.

Correct, its not 7.2/yr, don't know how I missed that (my bad). Still its at 10.7 now as compared to 3.5 in 1990, thats an increase.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

When we throw nation wreakers like you out of America, just remember it was willfully spreading lies like this that got you thrown out. You were given every chance and choice to stop but like a true sperg you just refuse to leave well enough alone.
    Last edited by RestorationOfLiberty; 06-12-2019 at 01:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RestorationOfLiberty View Post
    When we throw nation wreakers like you out of America, just remember it was willfully spreading lies like this that got you thrown out. You were given every chance and choice to stop but like a true sperg you just refuse to leave well enough alone.
    You going to throw Ron Paul out of the country too? Remember you said anybody against the wall is for open borders and an enemy of the State. He is against the wall so is therefore for open borders.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12