Page 175 of 177 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177 LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,250 of 5288

Thread: The Litepresence Report on Cryptocurrency

Hey Pres, seems pennycoins are being pumped because people think they're cheap. I havent seen so many clueless people on the reddit boards. Anyway decided to play the game with a minor holding so I jumped on the cheapest coin on polo, folding coin. Still bullish?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The last BTC surge was 7:1, this could go a while further but it does look like it's slowing.

doesnt seem to be slowing down yet

Quote Originally Posted by bitman View Post

doesnt seem to be slowing down yet
    Your graph refers to cryptocurrency market cap excluding bitcoin. I was referring to the trend of the BITCOIN price last i checked (around the 18th).
    >_<

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I jumped onto the trading altcoin bandwagon beginning of May (and did quite poorly chasing pumps and holding strange losers like PIVX).

Made some fun memes while I was at it.

And for the PIVX community:
    >_<

Given the huge increase in crypto activity , I'm surprised there is no one in here lately at all!?!?! Anyways hope you all made a killing during this epic run we've had! Litepresence! Any chance you looked further into that question I asked you earlier in my last comments?

iAUGUR:
    REPbtc at Poloniex will be 0.0177 before it sees 0.0077 again.
    REPusdt at Poloniex will be 46.16 before it sees 18.11 again.
    Both of these events will resolve in the next 60 days.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Augur/comme...mble_forecast/

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

https://medium.com/@AugurProject/aug...t-eebdea0f0196

Augur[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]Follow[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.44)]An open-source, decentralized, peer-to-peer prediction market platform built on Ethereum.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.44)]May 31[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]Augur Weekly Development Update — May 31st

[IMG]https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*awgOluJzOP5sIdxxnzamUw.png[/IMG]

A re skin of the main account page will be merged in the coming days, wrapping up all the full-screen re skins before we begin working with IDEO. Our six week collaboration with them starts next week!
    Also starting on Monday, Sergio Lerner will begin reviewing and auditing our data API and trading contracts. Sergio is a well respected cryptocurrency security consultant, and will be drafting a report with his findings. Audits are moving forward as planned, with the reporting contracts coming next down the line.
    You can watch Olaf Carlson-Wee of Polychain Capital talk Bitcoin, Ethereum, tokens (and Augur!) on Bloomberg this morning here.
    Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you want to contribute to Augur! You can find a list of previous development updates here.
    — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —  — — — — — -Technical Updates:
    — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —  — — — — —-

May 30th, 2017:
    augur:
    - Updated dev log from main.jsx & stub for account core stats selector test.
    - Added tests for account-nav-items and asset type constants.
    - Full pass over codebase to update ETH nomenclature.
    - Reformatted ternaries and chains calc-order-profit-loss-percents.
    - Removed unnecessary conditions in generate-trade.

augur.js:
    -
    Fixed tests for splitOrder, selectOrder, positions, placeTrade, parametrizeOrder, executeTrade, and buyAndSellShare.

May 29th, 2017:
    augur:
    - Flipped locations of ETH/ETH tokens and cleaned up the wording.
    - Export view now displays a QR for the privateKey with a button to download the encrypted keystore.
    - Added ability to export loginID file.
    - Refunded styling and transitions of AirBitz account export.

augur.js:
    -
    Fixed tests for tradingActions, submitReport, and submitReportHash.

augur-core:
    - Updated trading escape hatch & signatures.
    - Throw if cost-per-share equals market range.

May 28th, 2017:
    augur:
    - Update generate-trade with for additional profit/loss return values.
    - Added profit / kiss + percent returns to outcome-trade-summary.
    - Add more tests for calc-order-profit-loss-percents and cleanup.

augur-core:
    -
    Updated and fixed data_api tests for testing compatibility.
    - Added new emergency stops.
    - Updated with new controller signature.
    - Finished controller emergency stops, with tradingEscapeHatch in progress.

May 27th, 2017:
    augur:
    - Added profit and loss module and tests.

May 26th, 2017:
    augur:
    - Beefed up export component to have better messaging/security around encrypted generation.
    - Initial inclusion of transition group to encryption password confirm.
    - Saved current progress on account-export-airbitz component.

augur-core:
    -
    Updated compiled files, contracts.json, and API maker script.
    - Added upload to chain script to upload_contracts folder.

May 25th, 2017:
    augur:
    - Updated validation, error messaging, and generalize some of the form styling.
    - Style fixes and properly validating transfer form.
    - Moved keyfile encryption and generation methods to auth helpers.
    - Fix to link component to properly accmodate data hrefs.

May 24th, 2017:
    augur:
    - Initial structural layout of transfer component.
    - Moved convert ETH actions to auth module.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —  — — — — — —-
    Cheers,

[/COLOR]
    The Augur Team

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot from 2017-06-02 09:43:35.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	50.4 KB 
ID:	5748

RPC ftw
    Last edited by basecommand; 07-11-2019 at 03:52 AM.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Anyone going altcoin shopping?

These are what I hold... (still 90+% in BTC ofc)

MSP
    ETC
    WAVES
    FLO
    CFI
    STRAT
    VTC
    EGC
    QRL
    APX
    OMNI
    AMP
    XEL
    NXC
    PTOY
    TRST
    XZC
    GUP
    ADX
    GLT
    TIME
    DTB
    SEQ
    WINGS
    LSK
    ZCL

I don't know what to think of ETH, I feel it could dump super hard if BTC has a correction.
    Last edited by muh_roads; 08-17-2017 at 11:50 AM.

Also, I would suggest getting away from Poloniex. Slow support, slow withdrawals, new ToS worded in a rapey way.

Bittrex has a lot more fun action.

Checkout the populous token, aka ppt for invoice contract financing.

@presence - are you still active on here? Are you still running honeybadger? How are you running it these days - locally or on the cloud? Still licensing it?

@everyone here - Whats your take on ETH? Seems like trading has been incredibly flat while BTC has had a nice run :\
    Last edited by chowdan; 08-20-2017 at 12:17 AM.

WAVES , a platform for hosting other tokens, will be adding smart contracts by the end of the year. They've been adding a lot of features and users also. I'd expect this to bounce the price higher.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

i think we can safely say that the round two of the crazy crypto wave is coming!
    my advice, spread out and hold on tight
    when an alt does a 5-10x price increase, jump out at the dead cat bounce, (normally takes a day or less for the jump)
    then repeat

i also follow this guy: http://bluemagic.info/blog/weekly-report/
    basically half of my portfolio is based on his three funds and it payed off really well till now

happy surfin!

Quote Originally Posted by bitman View Post
    i think we can safely say that the round two of the crazy crypto wave is coming!
    my advice, spread out and hold on tight
    when an alt does a 5-10x price increase, jump out at the dead cat bounce, (normally takes a day or less for the jump)
    then repeat

i also follow this guy: http://bluemagic.info/blog/weekly-report/
    basically half of my portfolio is based on his three funds and it payed off really well till now

happy surfin!
    That guy is pretty interesting. I've been trying to learn more TA, does anyone have any sort of resources they care to share? I've got SOME knowledge, but i'd like to learn more

As for exchanges for US customers - what is everyone using?

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    regarding technical analysis i learned everything from trade empowered. they are forex traders and they give payed courses. but they also give a LOT of good stuff for free. for me they r the only guys i found that r telling the truth
    oh and babypips.com, lots of useful info there also

Double Edit:

RPC hasn't had a halfway normal website for over 2 years, was always trying to think of something super simple to make...
    Couple weeks ago caught an AMAZING RP Liberty video over on reddit getting totally ignored by folks over there, wtf. I definitely didn't make the video and asked to share it to the RonPaulCoin thread, instead incorporated it into a super simple site just for the coin.
    Quote from the video creator: "it has so much liberty it will melt your face off" < Callin that an understatement

www.ronpaulcoin.cc

Thoughts?
    Last edited by basecommand; 08-28-2017 at 06:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    Looks like things have eaten $#@!. Time to go shopping some more. Do you hold ppt?

BTC-E is back up!!!

Here:

wex.nz
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by muh_roads View Post
    Looks like things have eaten $#@!. Time to go shopping some more. Do you hold ppt?
    I might, beta comes out later next month. Check it out

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

most usecases of ALT coins don't need a censorship resistant blockchain.

lots of noobs don't understand that.. but well have fun gambling... heh trading.