Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Republican Executive Committee Member Calls for Reince Priebus to resign, Romney to debate

Republican Executive Committee Member Calls for Reince Priebus to resign, Romney to debate

“Due to violation of the RNC's Rule #11, I call for Chairman Reince Priebus to resign immediately. It is un-American and beneath the standards established by the Republican Party to violate this rule. It is unethical to support a single Republican Presidential candidate (Mitt Romney) while other Republican candidates remain in the race.

"Further, I call upon Mitt Romney to denounce this behavior and ask that the RNC repair the breach of trust by including the other remaining Republican Presidential candidate, Dr. Ron Paul, in any dispensation of funds, effort and labor. It would benefit all Americans if Mitt Romney would further clarify the fact that 2 candidates remain if he challenged Dr. Ron Paul to a debate."
    http://www.pr.com/press-release/410950

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    I hear whips crackin'.
    "For if you [the rulers] suffer your people to be ill-educated, and their manners to be corrupted from their infancy, and then punish them for those crimes to which their first education disposed them, what else is to be concluded from this, but that you first make thieves [and outlaws] and then punish them."
    -Sir Thomas More (1478-1535), Utopia, Book 1

*Admirer, of Philosophy.*

If no one hears this call, he won't be obliged.

Shall we make this one circulate?
    "For if you [the rulers] suffer your people to be ill-educated, and their manners to be corrupted from their infancy, and then punish them for those crimes to which their first education disposed them, what else is to be concluded from this, but that you first make thieves [and outlaws] and then punish them."
    -Sir Thomas More (1478-1535), Utopia, Book 1

*Admirer, of Philosophy.*

Quote Originally Posted by zachrbroussard View Post
    If no one hears this call, he won't be obliged.
    well make sure they hear. send to news outlets, twitter

Not to knock anyone, but it's one guy on a county GOP committee in AZ. Thread seems to be selectively edited and presented by OP to appear as if it's a national GOP committeeman.

Send this to news outlets and we'll look silly.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Not to knock anyone, but it's one guy on a county GOP committee in AZ. Thread seems to be selectively edited and presented by OP to appear as if it's a national GOP committeeman.

LOL I copied the title and then copied and pasted the first 2 paragraphs.... Yet I "selectively edited" it right? Get real...

That is ducking awesome.

ooooo, wait he aint on the National Committee ??? mehhh......
    Last edited by jhk07; 05-07-2012 at 02:07 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post

I do agree, but if all of our supporters on county GOP committee's make the same call then it is something that can't be overlooked.

DP poster
    Just called...
    left a message on the voicemail by selecting option #1 and then I chose option #9 and went directly to the chairman's office by pressing #4. I left a message with his secretary. EVERYONE MUST DO THIS NOW!!!! Let's show the RNC that we mean BUSINESS!!!

i don't think it looks silly bringing to light the fact that the National GOP is cheating their asses off, even if some do.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Twitter bomb to Maddow. She hates Romney and the GOP.

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    i don't think it looks silly bringing to light the fact that the National GOP is cheating their asses off, even if some do.
    When it's one county guy in one state calling for the RNC chairman to resign, it doesn't carry a lot of weight.

Now if it was somebody in a higher position, or a concerted effort nationwide, then by all mean spread it to the media.

That's my point.

Another thing to consider is who would replace Preibus. We've had some pretty awful RNC chairmen lately. Remember Steele?

And Ben Swann?

I've been Tweeting about the violation of Rule 11, too.

I thought this was national at first, but being only county or even state it would take multiple members from multiple states to have some relevence. It could start a trend though, hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by rich34 View Post
    I thought this was national at first, but being only county or even state it would take multiple members from multiple states to have some relevence. It could start a trend though, hopefully.
    We have to start somewhere.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    By the way, how do members get on the Republican National Committee? Are they nominated on the floor and elected at a national convention?

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitMan View Post
    By the way, how do members get on the Republican National Committee? Are they nominated on the floor and elected at a national convention?
    For all the cases I'm aware of, they are elected at the state convention for each state.

Quote Originally Posted by LostNFoundNTx View Post
    For all the cases I'm aware of, they are elected at the state convention for each state.
    That's correct. They're elected at the State Conventions in each state. We captured 4 of these positions this past weekend by taking 2 each in Nevada and Maine.

Someone working the phones for the RNC called me while I was reading this thread.She now knows about Rule #11.

Yes. This should be followed through with and pressure put on him. Sends a message of strength to the others that we aren't going to be victims of their schemes. Hoist him up on his own petard!

Quote Originally Posted by zachrbroussard View Post
    I do agree, but if all of our supporters on county GOP committee's make the same call then it is something that can't be overlooked.
    We just elected 2 of our people in Maine to National Committee. They aren't in yet, but it's a good thing.

http://www.facebook.com/AshleyRyanRNC?ref=ts Ashley Ryan, our new National Committeewoman from Maine

how dare that little pissant to go up against the machine...do you know of anyone else daring to do this?...i want names, and i want em now...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    so cool!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by LostNFoundNTx View Post
    This is true. In Colorado these positions went uncontested and the man and woman who were running were voted in by acclamation. I wondered why no one else nominated themselves (I thought about running) but I found out later that it costs thousands of dollars each year in travel costs and is a large time commitment. So you have to be pretty well off to sign up. I was not happy with our national committee people though as they kept calling for unity behind Romney.
    Thank you for all of your service Ron Paul. You have awakened a great number of liberty minded folks, and inspired many to run for office themselves.

Jeffrey is a friend of mine here in Tucson. He's a great guy. I'll let him know how much you guys enjoyed his letter.

I was just called again by the RNC,twice in 3 hours,this time a guy.
    Well,2 of them know about rule #11 now.I think they are getting a lot of negative feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by mad cow View Post
    I was just called again by the RNC,twice in 3 hours,this time a guy.
    Well,2 of them know about rule #11 now.I think they are getting a lot of negative feedback.
    What was their response?
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

I'm now the Secretary for my County Republican Party so maybe he could start a petition of all State and County Republican Executive committee members and collect more signatures.
    Ron Paul: He irritates more idiots in fewer words than any American politician ever.

NO MORE LIARS! Ron Paul 2012

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast