Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Former Russian Spy In Critical Condition After Exposure To "Unknown Substance"

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-45455464

Nikolai Glushkov was found strangled just a week after the Skripal poisoning and only two days after Russian media warned "Traitors" that bad things may happen to them too.

That same week a Russian TV presenter issued a threat against "traitors".

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...iving-britain/

All this was also perhaps not coincidentally just before the Russian Elections. Putin sending message to his opponents?
    The UK trying to make Putin look worse than he is.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There goes that Russian spin thing again.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There goes that Russian spin thing again.
    It beats your imperial spin.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

should the UK even 'think' about actually doing something
    besides lying and accusing...

Russian subs r regularly invading UK waters.
    They are mapping out vital power and comm cabling.
    If these cables were destroyed it would plunge the UK into darkness and a communications blackout.
    Skirpal that.

https://nypost.com/2018/09/10/russia...ade-uk-waters/

[IMG]https://********************************/2018/09/091018-russian-submarine.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=618&h=410&cro p=1[/IMG]
    Last edited by goldenequity; 09-10-2018 at 03:05 PM.

Petrov, Boshirov suspected by UK of poisoning Skripals found - Putin
    Interfax

PUTIN ON PETROV AND BOSHIROV: WE KNOW THEM, WE HAVE FOUND THEM, THERE IS NOTHING CRIMINAL THERE
    Interfax

Putin invites Petrov and Boshirov to approach media and tell about themselves

‘We’re not agents’: UK’s suspects in Skripal case talk exclusively with RT’s editor-in-chief (VIDEO)
    https://www.rt.com/news/438350-petro...view-simonyan/

The two men reached out to RT Editor-in-Chief Margarita Simonyan, as they wanted to tell their story.
    The first thing she asked them was to confirm their names, and they said that they were indeed Alexander Petrov and Ruslan Boshirov,
    and that those were their real names.

She then asked them whether they worked for the GRU – Russian intelligence. They immediately denied it.

“You honestly look very tense,” Simonyan noted.

“And how would you look after all of that?” Petrov responded, before Boshirov said the British investigation “ruined their lives.”

“Well, we came there [to the UK] on March 2, then went to a railway station to see the timetable.
    We arrived in Salisbury on March 3 and tried to walk through the town, but we lasted for only half an hour because it was covered in snow,” Petrov said.

“Of course, we went there to see Stonehenge, Old Sarum, but we couldn’t do it because there was muddy slush everywhere.
    The town was covered by this slush. We got wet, took the nearest train and came back [to London].”

“We spent no more than an hour in Salisbury, mainly because of the lags between trains,” Boshirov said.
    “Maybe we did [approach] Skripal’s house, but we don’t know where is it located.”

“On March 4 we returned [to Salisbury] because everything had melted away in London, there was warm and sunny weather.
    We specifically went there [again] to see the Old Sarum and the cathedral and decided to finish this thing on March 4," said Petrov.

Simonyan clarified: “What thing?”

“To see the cathedral,” Petrov replied.

When Margarita Simonyan asked the two men whether they had Novichok or any poison with them, they emphatically said no.
    Then she asked whether they had the Nina Ricci perfume bottle that has been shown as evidence.

“Isn't it silly for decent lads to have women’s perfume?
    The customs are checking everything, they would have questions as to why men have women’s perfume in their luggage. We didn’t have it,” Boshirov said.

Both Petrov and Boshirov sounded distressed as they spoke about how their lives had changed
    since they were named in the UK as Russian intelligence agents, who attempted to poison the Skripals.

“When your life turned upside down, you don’t know what to do and where to go.
    We’re afraid of going out, we fear for ourselves, our lives and lives of our loved ones,” Boshirov said.

Asked whether they had recently been to any European state, the two said they were.

“Sure… in Switzerland we were for a couple of times… we spent New year in Switzerland.”
    The journey was part of their vacation, however the two have also been in Europe to do business that is related to sports nutrition.

“We examine the market, look if there is something new – some biologically active additives, amino acids, vitamins, microelements.
    We pick up the most necessary, come here and decide how to deliver the new products from this market here.”

After asked if they were people on the screenshots released by the UK, the men said they indeed were.

“Yes. We have these clothes, this jacket is hanging in my wardrobe. The shoes are bought in England…This is the clothes were are currently wearing.”

“Are these clothes currently in Russia?” Simonyan asked.

“Yes, of course, we can show it.”

The RT editor-in-chief also touched upon the most puzzling picture of the two, the photo from the Gatwick airport.

“Here is the picture that puzzled the whole world, Gatwick airport, you are leaving through a gate literally in the same times, almost the same second.
    How did it happen?” she asked.

“We always go together through the same corridor and the same custom service officer or a policeman.
    One goes, the other waits. We went through the corridor together, we always [do it] together. How did it happen? It’s better to ask them [UK police],” Boshirov replied.

======

Last edited by goldenequity; 09-13-2018 at 07:50 AM.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...g-say-friends/

Pussy Riot activist in hospital after suspected poisoning, say friends and family

Russian news reports say a member of Russian punk protest group Pussy Riot has been hospitalised in grave condition for what could be a possible poisoning.

Relatives told the Meduza online news portal that Pyotr Verzilov had been undergoing emergency care since Tuesday.

They said he fell ill after a court hearing for Veronika Nikulshina, a fellow member of the anarchist, art protest group.

News report quoted her saying his symptoms included losing his eyesight and ability to hear.

Ms Nikulshina said Mr Verzilov was being treated in the toxicology unit of a Moscow hospital, indicating a suspected poisoning.

Mr Verzilov, Ms Nikulshina and two other activists served 15-day jail sentences for disrupting July's World Cup final.

They ran on to the field wearing police uniforms, briefly interrupting the match between France and Croatia. Pussy Riot said they were protesting excessive police powers in Russia.

Mr Verzilov is married to Nadezhda Tolokonnikova, the Pussy Riot member who spent two years in prison after a protest-cum-performance at a Moscow cathedral.

I would bet the UK has spies in Russia.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Theresa May and Boris Johnson have just announced their latest proof positive smoking gun. They have just found Putin's passport in Sergei's apartment.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    ‘We’re not agents’: UK’s suspects in Skripal case talk exclusively with RT’s editor-in-chief (VIDEO)
    https://www.rt.com/news/438350-petro...view-simonyan/
    Am I the only one to find it suspicious that they call Salisbury “famous not just in Europe, but in the whole world”?

Here’s the 27 minute interview (that was deleted by Youtube)…
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Am I the only one to find it suspicious that they call Salisbury “famous not just in Europe, but in the whole world”?

Here’s the 27 minute interview (that was deleted by Youtube)…
    I find the whole thing suspicious, the only thing I am sure of is that the UK is lying to try to cause WWIII with Russia.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I find the whole thing suspicious, the only thing I am sure of is that the UK is lying to try to cause WWIII with Russia.
    Yeah! The UK wants to invade Russia because they poisoned a rock star!

Yeah! The UK wants to invade Russia because they poisoned a rock star!
    The UK probably poisoned the rock star as part of their campaign for WWIII which they want for many different reasons having to do with money and power, they have been trying to destroy Russia since the 1800's.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/dgaytandzhieva/s...38805767286784
    Those Russian secret agents really know how to go unnoticed!

With all the rumours that the Russian suspects, Ruslan Boshirov and Alexander Petrov, are gay; the Daily Fail reported that the night before poisoning the Skripals they were having loud sex in their hotel room. They were keeping guests awake at the hotel with their “noisy sex” at 7 PM?!?
    It has also been reported that they were smoking weed.

Security sources have told the Daily Mail that Scotland Yard and MI6 are keeping a “huge amount of further evidence” that proves that Petrov and Boshirov attempted to kill former spy Skripal. They will keep this secret, for some unnamed reason…

The “respected” Bellingcat has claimed that the passport used by Petrov is marked “top secret”, and includes a phone number for the Russian defence ministry that links him to Russian Security: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/rus...don-hotel.html

Do they want us to believe that even Stevie Wonder could spot Russian spies?
    If so: they could only do murder attempts on British soil, if British authorities let them!
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

With all the rumours that the Russian suspects, Ruslan Boshirov and Alexander Petrov, are gay; the Daily Fail reported that the night before poisoning the Skripals they were having loud sex in their hotel room. They were keeping guests awake at the hotel with their “noisy sex” at 7 PM?!?

Security sources have told the Daily Mail that Scotland Yard and MI6 are keeping a “huge amount of further evidence” that proves that Petrov and Boshirov attempted to kill former spy Skripal. They will keep this secret, for some unnamed reason…

The “respected” Bellingcat has claimed that the passport used by Petrov is marked “top secret”, and includes a phone number for the Russian defence ministry that links him to Russian Security: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/rus...don-hotel.html

If so: they could only do murder attempts on British soil, if British authorities let them!

The UK is trying to look stupid on purpose, I can't figure out why yet.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

UK Defense Chief Pulls Tweet Claiming Salisbury Suspect's 'True Identity' Known
    https://sputniknews.com/world/201809...amson-skripal/

(this was quickly deleted... hahaha)

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    UK Defense Chief Pulls Tweet Claiming Salisbury Suspect's 'True Identity' Known
    https://sputniknews.com/world/201809...amson-skripal/

(this was quickly deleted... hahaha)
    The story has NOT been deleted (but this doesn't make it true)...

The always “reputable” BBC has been pushing another story from the “respected” Bellingcat website that the Russian hit man Ruslan Boshirov is really intelligence officer Anatoliy Chepiga.
    The BBC understands there is no dispute over the identification?!?

Bellingcat says they found the link by browsing for photos on the internet. Boshirov looks like a younger Anatoliy Vladimirovich Chepiga, which made them conclude that they are the same man.

BBC Monitoring says Russian state-controlled TV didn’t even mention the allegations made by Bellingcat.
    Bellingcat said they are also going to identify the second suspect in the Skripal case soon: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-45656004

The photo on the left is the Chepiga photo released by Bellingcat, who looks like a younger Boshirov in the middle (I’m not sure they are the same).
    Aangirfan has found another picture of Chepiga that clearly is another man (on the right).

Someone from Chepiga's village said that Chepiga was already almost bald 10 years ago: http://aanirfan.blogspot.com/2018/09...l-chepiga.html

Bellingcat gets a lot of “money from donors like the Open Society Foundation”.
    The Open Society Foundation was founded and is mainly funded by the controversial “philanthropist” billionaire George Soros: https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...atoliy-chepiga

Jonathan Cook‏ @jonathan_K_Cook · 25 min.
    If you can get past the narrative spin imposed by the BBC's Mark Urban and the Guardian's Luke Harding,
    it seems Sergei Skripal doesn't believe the Russians tried to poison him.

Is this the reason we still haven't heard directly from him months on?
    Sergei Skripal initially did not believe Russia tried to kill him – book

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...-kill-him-book

Victor Kuhnovets‏
    Skripal is an “impudent Russian nationalist” who supports the “annexation” of the Crimea and Putin’s actions in Ukraine
    “sitting in a house bought by MI-6” - Ha-Ha!
    (from the book)

Urban discovered that Skripal spent much of his day watching Russia’s Channel One, a pro-Kremlin state broadcaster.
    He adopted “the Kremlin line in many matters”, the journalist writes, “even while sitting in his MI6-purchased house”,
    especially over Moscow’s fraught relations with Ukraine.
    (from the Guardian article)

https://twitter.com/city_affairs/sta...66545703268352

https://twitter.com/GrahamWP_UK/stat...82403662049280

-----

Sergei Skripal’s niece speaks to media
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRCyO9Uv-9c
    Last edited by goldenequity; 10-02-2018 at 08:03 AM.

Vladimir Putin, in an energy forum in Moscow, on Sergei Skripal, who he claims Britain tried to kill:
    "He was simply a spy. A traitor to the motherland. There is such a concept - a traitor to the motherland. He was one of those. He's simply a scumbag, that's all."

Vladimir Putin, in an energy forum in Moscow, on Sergei Skripal, who he claims Britain tried to kill:
    "He was simply a spy. A traitor to the motherland. There is such a concept - a traitor to the motherland. He was one of those. He's simply a scumbag, that's all."
    Skripal was poisoned just a couple weeks before the Russian Elections. At that time, Russian TV issued a threat to other potential dissidents living abroad. Now Putin seems to have admitted that Skripal was poisoned by Russia because they saw him as a traitor. It was meant to send a message to anybody thinking of opposing him.

A presenter on Russian state television has issued an apparent threat to "traitors" living in Britain.

Kirill Kleymenov warned of the dangers of spying on Russia and advised those who betrayed their country: "Don't choose Britain as a place to live."

The comments, made on Channel One's Vremya news programme on Wednesday evening, came amid speculation over who was behind the attempted murder of a double agent on British soil.

"I don't wish death on anyone, but, purely for educational purposes, I have a warning for anyone who dreams of such a career," he reportedly said.

"The profession of a traitor is one of the most dangerous in the world."

He described alcoholism, drug addiction, stress and depression as the "professional illnesses of a traitor" and also warned of heart attacks, strokes, car accidents and suicide.

In an apparent threat, Mr Kleymenov advised "traitors" against moving to Britain, adding: "Something is wrong there. Maybe it's the climate, but in recent years there have been too many strange incidents with grave outcomes there.

"People get hanged, poisoned, they die in helicopter crashes and fall out of windows in industrial quantities.”

Putin, a former intelligence officer, has angrily decried “traitors” before. He has said he cannot forgive disloyalty and “traitors will kick the bucket”.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-03-2018 at 03:52 PM.

If only other countries did the same thing to other dissidents/terrorists living in the UK/US/West, the world would be a better and more just place.

For example, London continues to shelter a Pakistani terrorist wanted by the Pakistan gov for the deaths of thousands in Karachi. Pakistani government doesn't have the balls to go to London and poison/kill him. But hopefully now they will get some courage in light of Putin's speech.

Lots of filthy iranians living in California calling for regime change. Khamanei should take care of that.
    Last edited by homahr; 10-03-2018 at 03:55 PM.

Skripal was poisoned just a couple weeks before the Russian Elections. At that time, Russian TV issued a threat to other potential dissidents living abroad. Now Putin seems to have admitted that Skripal was poisoned by Russia because they saw him as a traitor.

If Putin was involved he must have hired the UK to do it for him because they have red hands.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Last edited by goldenequity; 10-03-2018 at 06:28 PM.

Nobody cross Putin! He will pay!

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nobody cross Putin! He will pay!

The “reputable” BBC has released more shocking information on the poisoning of the Skripals by Russian murderers.

The story is still that the Skripals were poisoned by spraying Novichok on their door handle.
    Even though the Skripals left their home at around 9:00 and the “killers” arrived some 3 hours later in Salisbury. The Skripals didn’t return home during that time and were found unconscious on a bench in a park, after feeding the ducks, in the afternoon.
    Usually when 2 people leave their house, only one of them touches the door handle...

Of course we don’t need any “evidence” for the wild claims of the British authorities (can anybody remember Tony B-liar telling the world that Saddam Hussein has weapons of mass destruction?).

Even though the Skripals are reportedly still alive, it is now claimed that actually a 44-year-old woman, Dawn Sturgess, died four months later, after her partner had found THE perfume bottle with Novichok in a bin, which she sprayed onto her wrists.

The cops believe the bottle was used to smuggle the Novichok into Britain.
    Dean Haydon, who leads the “investigation”, said there was a "significant amount" of nerve agent in the bottle - probably enough to kill "thousands".
    Professor "Tim", the lead scientist at Porton Down, said: "Novichok is one of the most dangerous substances known. It's quite unique in its ability to poison individuals at very low concentrations".

The story doesn’t make clear why, but Det Sgt Nick Bailey, who also fell ill because of the Novichok, told the BBC: "Everything the kids owned, we lost all that, the cars, we lost everything".
    I guess that a later story will explain: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-46290989

I’ve searched in vain for the Gofundme page for Nick Bailey...

Video footage of the suspects walking in Salisbury has finally been released.
    Do the images have blurred spots around the “murderers” to make the charade more convincing?
    Last edited by Firestarter; 11-23-2018 at 09:50 AM.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910