Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Foster Girl Destroys Bully with 2 Brutal Knees...

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Yeah... The Troll Meter is strong with this one. Look at some of the other posts and you'll soon see what he (she?) is about...
    I predict HE will not last much longer.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUglyTruth View Post
    I'm against the use of violence except in self defense.
    Fist/knee fights aren't violence, they're conflict resolution.....

Dude calls a woman a bitch and get's bitch-slapped for it. There are laws against this? Dude should just suck it the $#@! up and quit being a bitch.

Self defense would end bullying in very short order.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

I thought you were a supporter of NAP?
    Didn't read the whole thread when I wrote that. Just responded to what I saw in the OP there. If I find evidence that she was the aggressor, I'll eat my words.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Self defense would end bullying in very short order.
    Violence is not the answer.

“But I say to you that listen, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,
    bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you.
    If anyone strikes you on the cheek, offer the other also; and from anyone who takes away your coat do not withhold even your shirt.
    Give to everyone who begs from you; and if anyone takes away your goods, do not ask for them again.
    Do to others as you would have them do to you.

Wise words.
    Last edited by TheUglyTruth; 04-20-2016 at 07:33 PM.

That depends on the question.

Pulling a root vegetable for food is an act of violence.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

“But I say to you that listen, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,
    bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you.
    If anyone strikes you on the cheek, offer the other also; and from anyone who takes away your coat do not withhold even your shirt.
    Give to everyone who begs from you; and if anyone takes away your goods, do not ask for them again.Do to others as you would have them do to you.

Wise words.
    Matthew 5 doesn't relate to the sort of (defensive) situation in the OP. Another passage Christians and non-Christians like to bend into knots to serve themselves. :P

There are people in this world who refuse to understand any language but the language of pain (bullies, cops, politicians, etc). You would be wise to learn this the easy way, my friend. God bless. ~hugs~
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 04-20-2016 at 09:58 PM.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Respect what is right in the sight of all men. If possible, so far as it depends on you, be at peace with all men.
    I do not know if she is a believer,,

I am a peaceful man. I accept violence as it comes,, and respond accordingly.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Matthew 5 doesn't relate to the sort of (defensive) situation in the OP. Another passage Christians and non-Christians like to bend into knots to serve themselves. :P

There are people in this world who refuse to understand any language but the language of pain (bullies, cops, politicians, etc). You would be wise to learn this the easy way, my friend. God bless. ~hugs~
    Tolstoy would be so disappointed in you.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    the captain-save-a-hoes on here...
    That's about the funniest thing I've read all week! LOL.......
    Yep; that's what I was thinking.

Should be good for a cable TV show.

Also:

Yeah... The Troll Meter is strong with this one. Look at some of the other posts and you'll soon see what he (she?) is about...
    Yeah, user TheUglyTruth reminds me of PRB. Maybe TheCount or Sam I Am.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 04-20-2016 at 10:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Tolstoy would be so disappointed in you.
    Tolstoy was not an Orthodox Christian. He made up his doctrine mostly out of whole cloth. Some of it is good, other stuff not so much. Not too sound philosophically and definitely not traditionally Christian. Read Dostoevsky. He would be very disappointed in you.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 04-20-2016 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Matthew 5 doesn't relate to the sort of (defensive) situation in the OP.
    What defensive situation is that? The girl initiated violence because of some laughing and finger pointing. She never says they threatened her or initiated any violence against her. She readily admits she was the only aggressor.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I predict HE will not last much longer.
    That didn't take long, we will miss you, our Canadian/Mexican friend.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    That didn't take long, we will miss you, our Canadian/Mexican friend.
    Eduardo11
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

I never did understand this Eduardo's game, but also did not read much of his posting. I thought he was just some Catholic dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are you sure that was Eduardo? Didn't seem like it to me.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Reminds me a bit of Reese Witherspoon's character in FreeWay. She also grew up in "the system" and wouldn't take crap from anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by danda View Post
    Reminds me a bit of Reese Witherspoon's character in FreeWay. She also grew up in "the system" and wouldn't take crap from anybody.
    I thought that same thing! Funny movie...

"You're just a big ole $#@! bag, aren't you bob?!" lol
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Fare thee well, Ugly(Troll)Truth.....

We barely knew ye, indeed.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Are you sure that was Eduardo? Didn't seem like it to me.
    I thought it was him as well.
    "I am a bird"

Look who got beat with the ugly stick!

"You're just a big ole $#@! bag, aren't you bob?!" lol

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345