Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ellen Page is a Dude Now

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    What pronoun do we use when referring to @Anti Federalist ?
    Depend on whether he prefers Cap or Skip.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A trans ***** that is what we need more of...

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    S/he looks just like David Hogg.

Daisy Hogg

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I'm wondering if Ellen ever came out and publicly apologized for defending Jussie Smollett after finding out the attack on him was staged.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Training video:

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Who?
    The crazy chick from the Umbrella Academy. I have to admit, I liked the show. She wasn't my favorite character and she was gay in the show (again, NOT part of the plot but THEY have to insert the gay in there somewhere). I never read the comics so I can't say if she/he/it is gay but it seemed silly in the show. Personally, I'm fairly liberal when it comes to sexuality. However, it bugs me when a character's sexuality is inserted into the story and it makes no sense as to why it's there. Vanya's storyline seems that way, btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Personally, I'm fairly liberal when it comes to sexuality.

Must you keep reminding us?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Make no mistake, this is about politics. Her intersectional score goes up a bit, and she can complain about victimization and any politician who doesn't bow down to her every political whim.

https://www.twitter.com/TheElliotPag...20783655837701

So trans and kweer... so now she's into dudes? She can change her name and who she diddles, that's well within her rights. I on the other hand have a 1st Amendment right to call her she and believe she's a female, and I choose to exercise it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12