Thread: Boom. FBI Evidence Shows Dzhokhar with Different Backpack Than One That Killed Martin Richard

Boom. FBI Evidence Shows Dzhokhar with Different Backpack Than One That Killed Martin Richard

Holy crap. Boston busted wide open.

https://hubpages.com/politics/As-App...rathon-Bombing

As the death penalty appeals process in the Boston Marathon bombing case gets underway, a stark conflict in the officially admitted evidence, it has been noted in Newsweek, shows that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was carrying an opposite colored backpack, white, than the one which killed 8-year-old Martin Richard, which was black.

The contradiction supports the thesis, now being put forth by Boston Herald reporter Michelle McPhee, writing for Newsweek, that the brothers did not act alone, that the FBI knew them well for many years, and that other killers may still be on the loose (Newsweek: "Whoever Built the Boston Marathon Bombs is Still on the Loose, Able to Kill Again.")

Newsweek reported in 2017 that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev "can be seen carrying" a "white" backpack "in video taken before the deadly blasts." That video, which was presented as evidence on day 2 of the trial, shows the Tsarnaev brothers rounding the corner at Whiskey's Steakhouse. But the indictment, FBI statements, and a close-up of the backpack sitting near Richard shows the killer backpack was black. The explosion that killed Richard was the second of two, the first one occurring near the finish line.

The backpack carried by Dzhokhar, the younger brother convicted of the crime, can be seen in the official prosecution surveillance compilation at :33 seconds (posted at Boston NPR affiliate WBUR.) The backpack which the prosecution asserted killed Richard can be seen at the official FBI exhibits website labeled as Exhibit 29 in day two of the trial. The FBI maintained that both backpacks were black, and that there were only two backpack bombs.

Although the Newsweek reporter calls the contention that the prosecution described both backpacks as black "bizarre," the indictment handed down against Tsarnaev after months of investigation states at page 3:

"The IEDs that exploded at the Marathon were constructed from pressure cookers, low explosive powder, shrapnel, adhesive, and other materials. They were concealed inside black backpacks."

Passage from page 3 of official and only indictment against Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, posted at New York Times | Source

In a press conference on April 16th, the day after the bombing, Special Agent Richard DesLauriers, then head of the Boston FBI and the agent in charge of the investigation, stated:
    "In addition, this morning, it was determined that both of the explosives were placed in a dark-colored nylon bag or backpack. The bag would have been heavy because of the components believed to be in it."
    And in an interview with ABC News, FBI agent Kevin Swindon, head of the FBI’s Computer Analysis Response Team (CART) lab, described seeing the backpack in front of The Forum for the first time, which was the one that killed Martin Richard, in a photo submitted by a spectator.
    ABC News reported it was the "key" to cracking the case.
    ABC reported:
    "The photo, closely examined, showed a black backpack on the ground in the precise place that was what analysts said was the “seat” of the bomb -- the exact spot where it exploded, next to a tree just behind eight-year-old Martin Richard, who was killed in the blast. Standing over the backpack was a young man with a white baseball cap worn backward....That was the 'Ah-ha!'” said Swindon. "We said, 'That's gotta be the bomb.'"

Image of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev backpack from official prosecution surveillance compilation at :33 seconds, posted by Boston NPR affiliate WBUR. | Source

Screen grab by ABC News shows what appears to be Martin Richard, circled left, the 8 year old victim of the Boston Marathon bombings and one of the suspects, circled right, minutes before the bomb went off, April 15, 2013. | Source

Zoom one of black backpack in "Exhibit 29" | Source

Zoom two of black backpack in "Exhibit 29" | Source

The two backpack images side by side.

READ FULL ARTICLE >>> https://hubpages.com/politics/As-App...rathon-Bombing

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I seem to remember back in the thread on this our RPF's intrepid investigators sussed this out.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I seem to remember back in the thread on this our RPF's intrepid investigators sussed this out.
    I must have posted at least 150 backpack pictures back then.. it was totally obvious.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Tsarnaev sentenced to death

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...enced-to-death

First comment:

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    How come his backpack was the wrong color?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6489962
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Always felt there were more than two people that were involved in the bombing.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I must have posted at least 150 backpack pictures back then.. it was totally obvious.
    This means the defense was totally bought out. This is the first thing they should have shown the jury.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Always felt there were more than two people that were involved in the bombing.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The FBI said do not look at or call in about any other pictures but the ones we show you, or you will be wasting precious law enforcement resources. What kind of cop discourages citizens from calling in leads?

They also made 'Patriots Day' a Hollywood produced motion picture of the so called events to further drive home the original narrative. Similar to the ridiculous "based on a true story" 'In the Line of Duty' of the Waco, Texas massacre where the good guys at the FBI/ATF were made to look like the victims and all of the people and children that were gassed, then torched to death were completely ignored. The deep state/FBI and entertainment industry, always working together like hand in glove.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    They also made 'Patriots Day' a Hollywood produced motion picture of the so called events to further drive home the original narrative. Similar to the ridiculous "based on a true story" 'In the Line of Duty' of the Waco, Texas massacre where the good guys at the FBI/ATF were made to look like the victims and all of the people and children that were gassed, then torched to death were completely ignored. The deep state/FBI and entertainment industry, always working together like hand in glove.
    I wonder that the box office is on Patriots Day, a flop?

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    I wonder that the box office is on Patriots Day, a flop?
    According to what I've read, the movie made $50.5 million at the box office.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    According to what I've read, the movie made $50.5 million at the box office.
    It cost 50 million to make. It was a commercial flop. Good. People are still not that stupid. https://bombreport.com/yearly-breakd.../patriots-day/

This evidence involving possible FBI involvement in a murderous attack on American citizens could not be any clearer, just like the 1993 World Trade Center Bombing. Why isn't everyone running to Ron and Rand shouting LOOK LOOK! Instead it's a big ho hum here at RPF.

Are Paulers now just as defeated and beat down as everybody else?

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    This evidence involving possible FBI involvement in a murderous attack on American citizens could not be any clearer, just like the 1993 World Trade Center Bombing. Why isn't everyone running to Ron and Rand shouting LOOK LOOK! Instead it's a big ho hum here at RPF.
    Probably because most of us are already well aware of it and know that even our beloved politicians won't touch these topics with a 10 foot pole.

Craft International was/is all up in these various real attacks, hoaxes and productions. The paper entity corporation was dissolved but they're still at it.

I remember seeing a car parked with a giant Craft Int'l skull logo on the back window. The words underneath the skull were "Violence solves everything" or something to that effect.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Probably because most of us are already well aware of it and know that even our beloved politicians won't touch these topics with a 10 foot pole.

Craft International was/is all up in these various real attacks, hoaxes and productions. The paper entity corporation was dissolved but they're still at it.

I remember seeing a car parked with a giant Craft Int'l skull logo on the back window. The words underneath the skull were "Violence solves everything" or something to that effect.
    Then they do not to be our beloved politicians. This finding puts the unraveling of the Deep State within reach, but no one is man enough to grab hold and tug...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.