Page 66 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,980 of 2433

Thread: BUSY PRACTICING LIFESKILLS

LIFESKILLS-LEARNING SOME NEW BYZANTINE THEORY AND HYMNODY. ALSO GETTING ACQUAINTED WITH THE BUS SYSTEM. IT'S REALLY TERRIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I put on some George Thorogood and The Destroyers , a story about house rent blues called One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer .
    JOHN LEE HOOKER WROTE THE SONG, BUT GEORGE THOROGOOD'S VERSION IS MORE FAMOUS.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    JOHN LEE HOOKER WROTE THE SONG, BUT GEORGE THOROGOOD'S VERSION IS MORE FAMOUS.
    I GOT ME SOME HOOKER TOO.

LIFESKILL:SETTING UP A NEW PHONE. SINCE IT'S A NEW VERSION OF THE OLD ONE, IT TRANSFERS ALL THE OLD APPS FOR ME AUTOMATICALLY.

I haven't purchased the equipment for shortwave receiving yet, I've only been tuning into stations online, but I want to change that and settle on shortwave radio as a hobby. Got any tips where to find equipment, or know about any associations I could join?

LIFESKILL:SETTING UP A NEW PHONE. SINCE IT'S A NEW VERSION OF THE OLD ONE, IT TRANSFERS ALL THE OLD APPS FOR ME AUTOMATICALLY.
    and you did it yourself? all on your own?
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

TOADY'S LIFESKILL: LEARNING HOW TO BECOME A WEBBERNET MERCHANT.

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post
    and you did it yourself? all on your own?
    JUST THE PERSONALIZATION THINGS, SETTING UP CONTINUOUS BACKUPS, IMPORTANT APPS, ETC. I HAD IT ACTIVATED BY A PRO. YOU CAN'T DO THAT YOURSELF UNLESS YOU'RE A HACKER, AFAIK.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THESE PUREFLIX ADS?

TODAY'S LIFESKILL: E-COMMERCE. I HAVE MORE TO LEARN BEFORE I CAN PRACTICE, BUT I'LL GET THE HANG OF IT. ALSO, BYZANTINE CHANT.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    GETTING BETTER AT MY E-COMMERCE LIFESKILL. SET UP AN EBAY ACCOUNT AND WHATNOT.

LIFESKILL: BECOMING A WEBBERNET RETAILER. CAN INTO BIZNISS! LEARNING TEH EBAY IS TRICKY, BUT I ALREADY FOUND A GOOD SUPPLIER. I BUILT MY FIRST LISTING, NOW I'M GOING TO COME BACK LATER AND PROOFREAD IT BEFORE PUBLISHING IT. AND HOPEFULLY SELLING SOME STUFF.

LIFESKILL: REVISED THE COPY IN MY EBAY AD WITH HELP FROM ANGIE I THINK I'LL LOOK AROUND FOR MOAR STUFF TO PUT IN MY STORE TOADY.

LIFESKILL: REVISED THE COPY IN MY EBAY AD WITH HELP FROM ANGIE I THINK I'LL LOOK AROUND FOR MOAR STUFF TO PUT IN MY STORE TOADY.

This product seems a good fit for your store.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    This product seems a good fit for your store.
    I DON'T CATER TO YOUR DEPRAVED TYPE, SIR. SORRY TO DISAPPOINT. I RUN A MUSIC INSTRUMENT AND SUPPLIES STORE. WANT TO BUY AN ACOUSTIC GUITAR?

LIFESKILL: ADDING FLUTE TO MY STORE AND LOOKING FOR POPULAR BOOKS. ALSO ATTENDED AN AWESOME CONCERT IN THE AFTERNOON.

LIFESKILL: ADDING FLUTE TO MY STORE ...

NO COMMENT.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

NO COMMENT.
    OKAY. BUT YOU CAN (AND SHOULD) GO BUY ONE IF YOU LIKE. THEY'RE PRETTY NICE LOOKING. HAVING ONE WILL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO DO BESIDES $#@!ING EDUARDO, STALKING ME ON RPFS, AND BEING A GENERAL DOUCHENOZZLE. http://www.ebay.com/itm/192328713260

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There he goes again, going on about $#@!ing Eduardo. Man has his obsessions.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

LIFESKILL-IMPROVING THE SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN FOR MY MUSIC AND DESIGN BIZ. WILL APPLY THE SAME METHODS TO MUH OTHER BIZNISS TOO IN THE FUTURE.

There he goes again, going on about $#@!ing Eduardo. Man has his obsessions.
    IT'S YOUR OBSESSION, I JUST MENTIONED IT AS A THING YOU DO. OBSESSION WOULD BE IF I BEHAVED AS YOU DO, STALKING ME AROUND THE FORUMS ACTING RIDICULOUSLY GHEY AROUND ME NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I ASKED YOU TO STOP. (#1964 ABOVE^^ IS JUST ONE OF MANY EXAMPLES )
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 10-09-2017 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LGBTQHB View Post
    IT'S YOUR OBSESSION, I JUST MENTIONED IT AS A THING YOU DO. OBSESSION WOULD BE IF I BEHAVED AS YOU DO, STALKING ME AROUND THE FORUMS ACTING RIDICULOUSLY GHEY AROUND ME NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I ASKED YOU TO STOP. (#1964 ABOVE^^ IS JUST ONE OF MANY EXAMPLES )
    LOL

Just one recent example: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?448000-Bestest-picture-thread-ever!-(The-trilogy)&p=6536269&viewfull=1#post6536269
    Last edited by Danke; 10-09-2017 at 04:28 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

OKAY. BUT YOU CAN (AND SHOULD) GO BUY ONE IF YOU LIKE. THEY'RE PRETTY NICE LOOKING. HAVING ONE WILL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO DO BESIDES $#@!ING EDUARDO, STALKING ME ON RPFS, AND BEING A GENERAL DOUCHENOZZLE. http://www.ebay.com/itm/192328713260
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    LGBTQHB PREFERS THE FLUTE OVER THE PICCOLO.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=shakuhachi
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    I haven't purchased the equipment for shortwave receiving yet, I've only been tuning into stations online, but I want to change that and settle on shortwave radio as a hobby. Got any tips where to find equipment, or know about any associations I could join?
    Just starting to get interested myself listening on the websdr. I've been checking out different YT videos. Watched this video about the memefang and it seems like a good start.

And on another channel a guy recommended this store. (Does not have the Baofeng.)
    https://www.gigaparts.com/

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    lulz +rep

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LGBTQHB PREFERS THE FLUTE OVER THE PICCOLO.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=shakuhachi
    TOLD YA HE LOVES ME, @Suzanimal . THE ONLY PEOPLE OTHER THAN DANKE WHO HAVE EVER BEHAVED AT ALL LIKE THIS AROUND ME HAVE BEEN CRAZY SCARY STALKER GIRLS.

Quote Originally Posted by LGBTQHB View Post
    TOLD YA HE LOVES ME, @Suzanimal . THE ONLY PEOPLE OTHER THAN DANKE WHO HAVE EVER BEHAVED AT ALL LIKE THIS AROUND ME HAVE BEEN CRAZY SCARY STALKER GIRLS.

LOL
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

LIFESKILL: BECOMING A WEBBERNET RETAILER. CAN INTO BIZNISS! LEARNING TEH EBAY IS TRICKY, BUT I ALREADY FOUND A GOOD SUPPLIER. I BUILT MY FIRST LISTING, NOW I'M GOING TO COME BACK LATER AND PROOFREAD IT BEFORE PUBLISHING IT. AND HOPEFULLY SELLING SOME STUFF.

Are you doing drop shipping?

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Are you doing drop shipping?
    HAVEN'T HAD TO YET. MY CURRENT SUPPLIER HANDLES THE SHIPPING STUFF FOR ME. I'VE BEEN BORROWING IDEAS FROM PEOPLE LIKE MIKE https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYONTR6PoZVJ4EcbOz3qdtw

Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 10-12-2017 at 02:53 PM.

Page 66 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast