Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: COVID-19 Vaccines Will Be Mandatory

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    50/50 chance it's fake news and only to set up the narrative that cell phone based vaccine passports are necessary. You know, since it's so super easy to counterfeit the paper cards.
    Several reports,,not fake news..

The agenda.
    https://id2020.org/
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Several reports,,not fake news..

The agenda.
    https://id2020.org/
    Just for giggles I'm watching to see if a case appears in the CA court system. I did some digging and the posted picture of the bar owner doesn't match the picture associated to that man on public info database websites. The perp walk photo also conveniently cuts out his face and only shows him waist down...

Btw, I'm very aware of the agenda. What I'm saying is that sometimes "news" items, particularly those that are quickly spread far and wide for mass consumption, are manufactured for the purpose of planting the seed in the masses that "something must be done to fix this!", when of course that something was already planned, such as id2020. A form of manufacturing consent via propaganda, in other words. There may or may not have been a real arrest of a real man for a real offense. Media doesn't care about truth, as we know.
    Last edited by devil21; 05-09-2021 at 12:37 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

https://people.com/travel/covid-19-v...-need-to-know/
    Vaccine passports — or digital proof of COVID-19 vaccination status — are being tested. Here's what that means for the future of travel
    https://nypost.com/2021/04/07/the-us...ine-passports/

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-n...rts-and-travel
    President Joe Biden in January issued an executive order directing agencies to assess the feasibility of linking coronavirus vaccinations to vaccine cards, also known as "international certificates of vaccination or prophylaxis," and producing a digital version.
    https://geneticliteracyproject.org/2...orts-for-sale/
    https://blog.checkpoint.com/2021/03/...acking-forums/
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/florida-re...110405601.html

Florida reports more than 10,000 COVID-19 variant cases, surge after spring break

Variant COVID-19 infections skyrocketed following spring break in Florida and there have been more than 10,000 variant cases reported throughout the state, the South Florida Sun Sentinel reported based on data from the Florida Department of Health.

A total of 753 variant cases from three strains — the B.1.1.7, the P.1, and the B. 1.3.5.1. — were reported on March 14, according to variant infection data shared with ABC News. The Florida Department of Health does not disclose variant cases on its public dashboard.

That number swelled to 5,177 cases from five types of variants on April 15. Just two weeks later, the number of variant infections exploded to 9,248 on April 27, according to local ABC affiliate , WFTV.

The surge falls in line with mid-March into April spring break celebrations, when college students and vacationers flock to the sunshine state.

Florida is home to the most variant COVID-19 cases in the country. State health officials reported more than 11,800 cases of COVID-19 variants on Wednesday, according to the Sun Sentinel.

In total, variants have led to the hospitalization of 243 residents and the death of 67 people in Florida, the Sun Sentinel reported.

Only 1% of all COVID-19 cases in Florida undergo testing to study their genetic coding, meaning the number of variant infections is likely much higher than reported

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Just for giggles I'm watching to see if a case appears in the CA court system. I did some digging and the posted picture of the bar owner doesn't match the picture associated to that man on public info database websites. The perp walk photo also conveniently cuts out his face and only shows him waist down...

Btw, I'm very aware of the agenda. What I'm saying is that sometimes "news" items, particularly those that are quickly spread far and wide for mass consumption, are manufactured for the purpose of planting the seed in the masses that "something must be done to fix this!", when of course that something was already planned, such as id2020. A form of manufacturing consent via propaganda, in other words. There may or may not have been a real arrest of a real man for a real offense. Media doesn't care about truth, as we know.
    Still no criminal case showing for "TODD MARVIN ANDERSON" in the San Jaoquin County court system online records.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Only 1% of all COVID-19 cases in Florida undergo testing to study their genetic coding, meaning the number of variant infections is likely much higher than reported
    I was wondering about that. Testing for specific variants is not common.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I was wondering about that. Testing for specific variants is not common.
    Intentional..

Experiment participants will produce new variants.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Still no criminal case showing for "TODD MARVIN ANDERSON" in the San Joaquin County court system online records.
    Still no case in their online court records.

(eta: something has since shown up in court records but doesn't contain any specific charge information)
    Last edited by devil21; 05-27-2021 at 08:43 AM.

Government mandate via private businesses...

County REQUIRES All Employers To Track Employee Vaccination Status
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Putin: Mandatory vaccination INAPPROPRIATE & can’t be introduced in Russia

https://www.rt.com/russia/524894-put...y-vaccination/

Mandatory vaccination cannot be introduced in Russia, President Vladimir Putin has said, arguing that it was up to citizens themselves to weigh the risks of being infected with Covid-19 without getting a jab.
    "I want to state my position again. I think that mandatory vaccination is inappropriate and can't be introduced," Putin said during a video conference on Wednesday.

"The citizens must themselves realize the necessity of this" and understand that without the shot they "could be faced with serious or even mortal danger," he pointed out.

The president then urged the public to make the voluntary decision to get immunized against the 2019 coronavirus, which has so far infected more than five million in Russia and has been linked to at least 119,000 deaths.

"All necessary conditions for vaccination have been created" in the country, with the Russian jab proving itself as "the most reliable and safest," Putin said.

While he did not directly name the vaccine he was referring to, and there are several Russian jabs being produced, the line was an apparent nod to the Sputnik V vaccine, which boasts an efficacy of 91.6% and hasn't showed any significant side effects in vaccination campaigns around the world. The jab, developed by the Moscow-based Gamaleya Institute, has already been by approved in 66 countries.

According to official data, more than 11.2 million people have so far been fully vaccinated against Covid-19 in Russia, with Putin himself getting two shots, in March then in April.

Mandatory vaccination has become a hot topic in the country, after former president Dmitry Medvedev publicly reflected on such a possibility a week ago.

The official, who now heads the ruling Unite Russia party and holds the post of deputy chairman of the country's Security Council, said that "sometimes, in the interests of national security and the health of the population… vaccinations could be made mandatory."

On Wednesday, Russia's Republic of Yakutia made headlines after a statement on its chief sanitary officer's website announced that mandatory vaccination was being introduced in the region.

However, the republic's head, Aysen Nikolayev, swiftly denied the suggestion, saying that jabs are going to remain voluntary for the Yakuts, just like in the rest of Russia.

It's about to get nasty, folks.

Hold the line.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    It's about to get nasty, folks.

Hold the line.
    I have different advice. Lie and say you got the vax. Get a fake vax card. It's just not worth the hassle in your life.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    "The citizens must themselves realize the necessity of this" and understand that without the shot they "could be faced with serious or even mortal danger," he pointed out.
    (but not from the cold, from us)
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I have different advice. Lie and say you got the vax. Get a fake vax card. It's just not worth the hassle in your life.
    @devil21, hey look here. LOLOL.. He won't even talk about digital passports or wearable smart items that have tracking apps, that we know are fact and being used right now.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

De Blasio Says "The Voluntary Phase is OVER" Orders Vaccine Mandates, Demands Vaccine Passports

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    @devil21, hey look here. LOLOL.. He won't even talk about digital passports or wearable smart items that have tracking apps, that we know are fact and being used right now.
    Yeah any paper cards are just a conditioning tool to get people comfy with a (digital) "your paperz pleaze" measure.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    De Blasio Says "The Voluntary Phase is OVER" Orders Vaccine Mandates, Demands Vaccine Passports

NYC Will Require Proof of Vax for Most Indoor Activities

New York City will become the first U.S. city to require proof of COVID-19 vaccination for indoor dining, drinking, nightclubs, gyms, and performances, Mayor Bill de Blasio announced Tuesday.

“We’re going to use every tool we’ve got to fight the Delta variant,” de Blasio said in a press conference. “That means more and more vaccinations.”
    More: https://www.thedailybeast.com/nyc-se...es-report-says

Last edited by Warrior_of_Freedom; 08-03-2021 at 01:29 PM. Reason: i forgot how to embed videos
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Not exactly but close. I suppose you could work at a large company and submit to the testing. I'm sure there will be exemptions. The federal worker mandate is unconstitutional IMO.

I don't think this will stand in the courts. I expect lawsuits.

Biden's keepers went to far this time. At this point anyone who hasn't got the vax yet isn't likely too.

I also think this is going to further radicalize anti-vaxxers. I know I personally am pissed off and offended. I just don't want their vax. That should be good enough in a free country. It's your duty to protect yourself if you are vulnerable, not mine to risk my own health for you when this is 99.something suvivable for me. The harder they push their vax, the more I get conspiracy minded about it, what is really going on here?

I would also love to see all the workers who are effected and don't want the vax to just collectively say $#@! you and stay home. The economy would fall apart in days and this would have to be walked back.
    Last edited by 69360; 09-09-2021 at 03:32 PM.

I don't think this will stand in the courts. I expect lawsuits.
    Expect them to be thrown out faster than Voting Fraud.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Probably needs its own thread.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/florida-re...110405601.html

Florida reports more than 10,000 COVID-19 variant cases, surge after spring break

Variant COVID-19 infections skyrocketed following spring break in Florida and there have been more than 10,000 variant cases reported throughout the state, the South Florida Sun Sentinel reported based on data from the Florida Department of Health.

A total of 753 variant cases from three strains — the B.1.1.7, the P.1, and the B. 1.3.5.1. — were reported on March 14, according to variant infection data shared with ABC News. The Florida Department of Health does not disclose variant cases on its public dashboard.

That number swelled to 5,177 cases from five types of variants on April 15. Just two weeks later, the number of variant infections exploded to 9,248 on April 27, according to local ABC affiliate , WFTV.

The surge falls in line with mid-March into April spring break celebrations, when college students and vacationers flock to the sunshine state.

Florida is home to the most variant COVID-19 cases in the country. State health officials reported more than 11,800 cases of COVID-19 variants on Wednesday, according to the Sun Sentinel.

In total, variants have led to the hospitalization of 243 residents and the death of 67 people in Florida, the Sun Sentinel reported.

Dig deeper. Ages of those cases, whether or not they were jabbed. Those two questions probably blow this 'story' out of the water. All that comes from mainstream media today is lies, plain and simple.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Expect them to be thrown out faster than Voting Fraud.
    I think it's going to scotus. We will see who is right I guess.

I think it's going to scotus. We will see who is right I guess.
    Anything sent to that den of vipers will take anywhere from 6-10 months to say anything about, all the while the boot stomps down.

Gina Raimondo (Sec Commerce...slave monetization agency) just admitted on CNBC that federal vax passports will not be implemented. Sounds like she knows that would be a bridge too far in this country for various reasons, including constitutionally and likely backlash. If there's a serious push toward them it would have to be at the state level and I seriously doubt any state or local officials want to put themselves on the line, electorally or even physically to implement them, at least outside of the current pilot locations like NYC. She reiterated a 90% vaxxed goal and pushed for employers to force it but flat out told Jim Cramer there will be no federal vax passports.

eta: it further solidifies that most of the various threats coming out of the sovereign city of DC, which is not part of the 50 states and actually has very little authority outside of those city borders, is hot air. They don't have the constitutional authority to enact most of their threats and they know it. They just hope the threats alone scare people into voluntarily complying. Ignore stuff about shutting down interstate travel, OSHA mandates, etc. It's nonsense meant to scare people into complying but has no teeth.
    Last edited by devil21; 10-08-2021 at 08:47 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234