Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Fraud Upon the FISA Court Confirmed

After he escaped from Al Qaeda in Syria, American photojournalist Matt Schrier investigated his own kidnapping and uncovered what he describes as a pattern of "betrayal" by FBI agents handling his case. Schrier is now asking hard questions of former FBI Director Robert Mueller, who now leads the special counsel Russia probe, and former FBI Director James Comey who was fired by President Trump in May 2017.
    "Not every FBI agent is bad. Some are very good people," Schrier told Fox News. "But the ones that are bad need to be weeded out. And the ones who let them be bad, and who turn their head, need to be exposed."
    In an exclusive cable interview that first aired Monday on "The Story" with Martha MacCallum, Schrier went in depth, sharing emails, financial records and formal letters of complaint, which backed up allegations that after he was taken hostage in 2012, the FBI monitored his accounts as Al Qaeda terrorists used his money to buy at least a dozen computers and tablets.
    While he was tortured and held by al Nusra, the brutal Al Qaeda franchise in Syria, Schrier claimed the FBI put intelligence gathering ahead of his personal security, hoping to track the computers and tablets to learn more about Al Qaeda recruits and future plots. After his harrowing escape, Schrier started demanding answers from the FBI, which at the time of his kidnapping was led by Mueller.

Since his return to the U.S. in mid-2013, Schrier shared documents with Fox News and expalined, "I faxed-- I emailed them, probably between my mother and my father and me, between 50 and 100 complaints."
    Comey took over from Mueller in September 2013, and Schrier said the stonewalling continued. "I was emailing him questions. I was forwarding him all these emails. I was demanding answers from him," Schrier said. "And I never got anything back."
    Schrier said he has been unable to obtain credit cards or open new bank accounts because Al Qaeda stole his identify and passwords. Unable to get a lease for an apartment, Schrier said his FBI case manager suggested he temporarily live in a New York City homeless shelter.
    "I just got clean clothes without bed bugs. I don't want to go through a situation where I have to deal with lice and bed bugs again. Like, no thank you."

More at: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...rayed-him.html
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz announced Wednesday he will review potential Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) abuses by both the Justice Department and the FBI, following requests from Congress and Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

The Office of the Inspector General released a statement Wednesday outlining the start of the review.
    “The OIG will initiate a review that will examine the Justice Department’s and the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s compliance with legal requirements, and with applicable DOJ and FBI policies and procedures, in applications filed with the U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) relating to a certain U.S. person,” the statement obtained by Fox News read. “As part of this examination, the OIG also will review information that was known to the DOJ and the FBI at the time the applications were filed from or about an alleged FBI confidential source.”
    Video
    Sexton: DOJ has been trying to hide information about FISA

The OIG statement added that Horowitz also would “review the DOJ’s and FBI’s relationship and communications with the alleged source as they relate to the FISC applications.”
    The statement continued, “If circumstances warrant, the OIG will consider including other issues that may arise during the course of the review.”

More at: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...y-doj-fbi.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Newly uncovered text messages between FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page suggest a possible coordination between high-ranking officials at the Obama White House, CIA, FBI, Justice Department and former Senate Democratic leadership in the early stages of the investigation into alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, according to GOP congressional investigators on Wednesday.
    The investigators say the information provided to Fox News “strongly” suggests coordination between former President Barack Obama’s Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, then-Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid, and CIA Director John Brennan — which they say would “contradict” the Obama administration’s public stance about its hand in the process.

More at: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...stigators.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    opps,, wrong thread.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

House Intelligence Committee chairman Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) is demanding the original FBI document that outlines the bureau's reasoning for opening a counterintelligence investigation into the 2016 Trump campaign's alleged connections to Russia.
    His deadline for the DOJ and FBI to provide the unredacted document is April 11. In a letter sent Wednesday to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and FBI Director Christopher Wray, Nunes threatened to take legal action if the agencies do not comply, noting that the committee issued subpoenas in August that "remain in force."
    According to Nunes, the previous response to his request was a "heavily redacted version" of the document, which Nunes called "unsatisfactory."

Nunes also requested unrestricted access to four Federal Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) applications the DOJ used to obtain a warrant to spy on former Trump campaign adviser Carter Paige.

More at: http://thehill.com/homenews/house/38...-investigation

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Jan2017

McCabe and Rybicki need jail - excuse me, correction . . . i mean serious prison time . . .

Sessions HAS to have frozen their passports already.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That article is fake news.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    That article is fake news.
    It isn't perfect but it is useful.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It isn't perfect but it is useful.
    I'm just being ornery. Messing w ya
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    I'm just being ornery. Messing w ya

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The Department of Justice (DOJ) on Friday agreed to allow additional access by the House Intelligence Committee to view four surveillance applications, calling it an "extraordinary accommodation."
    The DOJ said in a letter to the committee that it will allow all members of both the House and Senate Intelligence committees private access to view the classified documents at the Justice Department, emphasizing "unique facts and circumstances."

More at: http://thehill.com/homenews/house/38...access-to-fisa

The Justice Department failed to meet an initial deadline to give the House Judiciary Committee 1.2 million documents related to the charging decisions in the Hillary Clinton email investigation, possible abuses of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act and the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility's recommendation to fire former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.
    A Republican Judiciary Committee aide told Fox News late Thursday that the Justice Department had "not yet" complied with the March 22 subpoena issued by committee chairman Rep. Bob Goodlatte, R-Va. The aide added that the committee was "working with officials at DOJ to take immediate steps to comply with the subpoena and produce documents to the Committee."
    A Justice Department official confirmed to Fox News that the department was "in ongoing communication with Chairman Goodlatte."

More at: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...oundation.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

As criticism mounts for its delay in turning over documents detailing FBI investigations surrounding the 2016 presidential election to separate House and Senate Committees, the Department of Justice has invited committee members to review the files at its headquarters.
    Assistant Attorney General Stephen E. Boyd sent a letter late Friday to House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes inviting congressman and senators to privately view the documents.
    “The Department considers this an extraordinary accommodation based on unique facts and circumstances,” Mr. Boyd wrote. “We are also extending this review opportunity o members of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence and the Department will be in contact to arrange appropriate review sessions in the near future.”

More at: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ators-clinton/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

As criticism mounts for its delay in turning over documents detailing FBI investigations surrounding the 2016 presidential election to separate House and Senate Committees, the Department of Justice has invited committee members to review the files at its headquarters.
    Assistant Attorney General Stephen E. Boyd sent a letter late Friday to House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes inviting congressman and senators to privately view the documents.
    “The Department considers this an extraordinary accommodation based on unique facts and circumstances,” Mr. Boyd wrote. “We are also extending this review opportunity o members of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence and the Department will be in contact to arrange appropriate review sessions in the near future.”

More at: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ators-clinton/
    screw him. give us the 1.3M emails/texts/docs to STUDY AND DISSECT. You have stalled CONGRESSIONAL OVERSIGHT for more than a year.
    You
    are
    in
    con
    tempt!

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    screw him. give us the 1.3M emails/texts/docs to STUDY AND DISSECT. You have stalled CONGRESSIONAL OVERSIGHT for more than a year.
    You
    are
    in
    con
    tempt!
    If you can stall it for so long it does not seem like an oversight. Even if it says CONGRESSIONAL.

Oh, wait ....

o·ver·sight, noun
    1. an unintentional failure to notice or do something.
    "he said his failure to pay for the tickets was an oversight"
    synonyms: mistake, error, omission, lapse, slip, blunder; More

2. the action of overseeing something.
    "effective oversight of the financial reporting process"
    Maybe it needs to be clarified for the members of congress?
    Last edited by timosman; 04-07-2018 at 08:57 PM.

House Considers Impeaching Rosenstein for Delaying and Not Providing Documents Requested by Oversight Committees

//

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

NewsAlertHQ‏ @NewsAlertHQ

Fox News airs a graphic of people who are "waiting to be raided" 1) Hillary #Clinton 2) Bill #Clinton 3) James #Comey........

Pic at: https://twitter.com/NewsAlertHQ/stat...80881482928128

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Devin Nunes Delivers 24 Hour Ultimatum: Wray and Rosenstein Deliver EC Origination Documents or Impeachment Vote

Nunes says either FBI Director Chris Wray and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein give him the “electronic communication” (EC) documents
    (initiated the counterintelligence operation against candidate Trump in July 2016)
    or congress will hold an impeachment vote.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Senator Rand Paul‏Verified account @RandPaul

BREAKING: FBI admits that @realDonaldTrump haters still have Top Secret security clearances which allows them to access sensitive private information!

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/984136953502330881

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Chairman Nunes said in a statement via House Intel website:
    “After numerous unfulfilled requests for an Electronic Communication (EC) related to the opening of the FBI’s Russia counterintelligence probe, Chairman Trey Gowdy and I met this afternoon with Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein. During the meeting, we were finally given access to a version of the EC that contained the information necessary to advance the Committee’s ongoing investigation of the Department of Justice and FBI. Although the subpoenas issued by this Committee in August 2017 remain in effect, I’d like to thank Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein for his cooperation today.”

The 2-page document known as the “Electronic Communication” is what launched the investigation into the Trump-Russia collusion probe.
    Nunes told Sara Carter the “Electronic Communication” is a central piece of information necessary to their ongoing investigation into the FBI and related matters.

More at: http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04/...ontent=2219018

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Just preceeding the 'Criminal Referral' to the Justice Department on Comey, Hillary, McCabe et al... by 11 congressmen making today's headline...

was this article by True Pundit the day before...
    CONFIRMING
    what we knew months ago.
    We know MORE than this (much more)... but hey
    it's a start:

The primary confirmation?
    It was ALL being done/started as a US/UK op LONG before FBI/Fusion GPS/DNC
    Brennan Brennan Brennan.

Read it for yourself.

April 17, 2018
    FEDS DROP BOMBSHELL: Comey & Lynch Colluded with Clinton Campaign to Entrap, Wiretap Trump; Illegal Scheme Involved Entire U.S. Intel Community
    https://truepundit.com/feds-drop-bom...tel-community/

Last edited by goldenequity; 04-19-2018 at 11:39 PM.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

After months of resisting, the Justice Department has provided Congress with copies of several memos written by former FBI Director James Comey.The move comes as House Republicans have escalated criticism of the department, threatening to subpoena the documents and questioning officials. In a letter sent to three Republican House committee chairmen Thursday evening, Assistant Attorney General Stephen Boyd wrote that the department is sending a classified version of the memos and an unclassified version. The department released Boyd's letter publicly but did not release the memos.

More at: https://www.yahoo.com/news/justice-d...-politics.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Supposed Comey Memos have Leaked Online:

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...y-s-memos.html

Related:

Apr 19 2018 20:11:51 (EST)
    Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
    ID: eb1842
    NEW

>>1107523
    Memos are FAKE.
    Guided by LL/+3 CLAS.
    Think SC.
    All written same time.
    Q

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    House lawmakers are zeroing in on a meeting that German chancellor Angela Merkel held with President Obama at a key moment as one of the FISA warrants against Trump was set to expire. Lawmakers are aware of the role of foreign governments in collaborating with U.S. intelligence agencies in the Trump investigation as recently as 2017. Germany provided information beginning in 2015 to aide British spies and the Obama administration in compiling the Christopher Steele “dossier.”
    Obama had been called out by the Drudge Report for visiting foreign leaders in Europe in the spring of 2017 right before President Trump visited those leaders in Europe. It turns out that one of those Obama meetings is now under scrutiny on Capitol Hill.
    Deputy attorney general Rod Rosenstein gave a redacted document to Rep. Devin Nunes, showing two major redactions about the creation of the Trump “Dossier” and the launch of FISA warrants and Robert Mueller’s investigation during the 2016 campaign. The redactions were: “the name of a country and the name of a foreign agent who supplied information.”

Now we know: the country is Germany and the foreign agent was either Angela Merkel or someone who worked for Angela Merkel in foreign intelligence.
    The redacted sections will be referencing one of the European countries and agents that share SIGINT (signal intelligence) to US Intelligence,” says Chuck Marler, a longtime agent of the FBI Special Surveillance Group under Robert Mueller, who is an official whistleblower in this case.
    SIGINT countries were involved in sharing information that helped the Christopher Steele dossier to come together. The Guardian reported in an amazingly under-covered article: “Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said. The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said.”
    So Germany helped build the dossier. When does Merkel re-emerge in this picture?
    “Fast forward to April/May 2017, roughly the same time the fourth and final FISA warrant was running out (because the Carter Page story was determined false). Rosenstein and McCabe were in desperate need of renewed help from intelligence to keep the Russian Collusion narrative alive,” Marler reports.
    “Well they weren’t going to get help from the CIA because Pompeo was now CIA Director and wouldn’t help with a faux collusion narrative. In comes Obama to the rescue. He meets with Merkel in private (the US no longer monitored her communications because of the previous mishap) to beg for some more Sigint information to keep the collusion narrative alive. Conveniently he meets her hours prior to Trump’s meeting and his stay in her heavily monitored territory.”

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/exclus...a-trump-probe/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

In response to the Comey memos, Congressional Committee chairs Devin Nunes (R-CA), Bob Goodlatte (R-VA) and Trey Gowdy (R-SC) fired off a scathing rebuke, in which they made it abundantly clear that the Mueller investigation is a farce based on yet another example of the FBI using a flimsy document to launch a politically motivated investigation.

"These memos are significant for both what is in them and what is not," begins the joint statement, which goes on to completely dress down the FBI and James Comey:

• Former Director Comey's memos show the President made clear he wanted allegations of collusion, coordination, and conspiracy between his campaign and Russia fully investigated.

• The memos also made clear the ‘cloud’ President Trump wanted lifted was not the Russian interference in the 2016 election cloud, rather it was the salacious, unsubstantiated allegations related to personal conduct leveled in the dossier.

• The memos also show former Director Comey never wrote that he felt obstructed or threatened. "he never once mentioned the most relevant fact of all, which was whether he felt obstructed in his investigation."

• The memos also make certain what has become increasingly clear of late: former Director Comey has at least two different standards in his interactions with others. He chose not to memorialize conversations with President Obama, Attorney General Lynch, Secretary Clinton, Andrew McCabe or others, but he immediately began to memorialize conversations with President Trump. It is significant former Director Comey made no effort to memorialize conversations with former Attorney General Lynch despite concerns apparently significant enough to warrant his unprecedented appropriation of the charging decision away from her and the Department of Justice in July of 2016.
    • These memos also lay bare the notion that former Director Comey is not motivated by animus. He was willing to work for someone he deemed morally unsuited for office, capable of lying, requiring of personal loyalty, worthy of impeachment, and sharing the traits of a mob boss. Former Director Comey was willing to overlook all of the aforementioned characteristics in order to keep his job. In his eyes, the real crime was his own firing.

• The memos show Comey was blind to biases within the FBI and had terrible judgment with respect to his deputy Andrew McCabe. On multiple occasions he, in his own words, defended the character of McCabe after President Trump questioned McCabe.

• Finally, former Director Comey leaked at least one of these memos for the stated purpose of spurring the appointment of Special Counsel, yet he took no steps to spur the appointment of Special Counsel when he had significant concerns about the objectivity of the Department of Justice under Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

• "As we have consistently said, rather than making a criminal case for obstruction or interference with an ongoing investigation, these memos would be Defense Exhibit A should such a charge be made."

In response to the memo's release, President Trump exclaimed over Twitter:
    "James Comey Memos just out and show clearly that there was NO COLLUSION and NO OBSTRUCTION." adding "Also, he leaked classified information. WOW! Will the Witch Hunt continue?"
    James Comey Memos just out and show clearly that there was NO COLLUSION and NO OBSTRUCTION. Also, he leaked classified information. WOW! Will the Witch Hunt continue?
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 20, 2018
    Then again, given that the Special Counsel has gone from investigating whether or not the Trump campaign colluded with Russia - to raiding Trump's lawyer over documents related to paying off a porn star, perhaps Mueller's probe is getting a bit long in the tooth...

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...memos-released

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast