Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump immigration plan could keep whites in U.S. majority for up to five more years

Exclamation Trump immigration plan could keep whites in U.S. majority for up to five more years

Too much to copypasta.

But what jumps out at me is at least "they" are finally being honest and admitting, in so many words and in a backwards sort of way, that the purpose of the 1965 Immigration Act was to radically alter the demographic and political makeup of the country and displace the white majority.

Trump immigration plan could keep whites in U.S. majority for up to five more years

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.c9c26f8a253a

By Jeff Stein and Andrew Van Dam February 6 at 10:15 AM Email the author

President Trump's proposal to cut legal immigration rates would delay the date that white Americans become a minority of the population by as few as one or as many as five additional years, according to an analysis by The Washington Post.

The plan, released by the White House last month, would scale back a program that allows people residing in the United States to sponsor family members living abroad for green cards, and would eliminate the “diversity visa program” that benefits immigrants in countries with historically low levels of migration to the United States. Together, the changes would disproportionately affect immigrants from Latin America and Africa.

The Census Bureau projects that minority groups will outnumber non-Hispanic whites in the United States in 2044. The Post's analysis projects that, were Trump's plan to be carried out, the date would be between 2045 and 2049, depending on how parts of it are implemented.

All told, the proposal could cut off entry for more than 20 million legal immigrants over the next four decades. The change could have profound effects on the size of the U.S. population and its composition, altering projections for economic growth and the age of the nation's workforce, as well as shaping its politics and culture, demographers and immigration experts say.

“By greatly slashing the number of Hispanic and black African immigrants entering America, this proposal would reshape the future United States. Decades ahead, many fewer of us would be nonwhite or have nonwhite people in our families,” said Michael Clemens, an economist at the Center for Global Development, a think tank that has been critical of the proposal. “Selectively blocking immigrant groups changes who America is. This is the biggest attempt in a century to do that.”

More at link...
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We need to go further.

CALExit etc. will help too.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Now, before this devolves into the same old same old arguments, I'd like someone to address this, which I have brought up many times before, but never seemed to get a response:

What do you suppose these men would say about allowing millions and millions and millions of foreign people, hostile to you, your culture and your way of life, into your lands, nations and territories, and displacing you and your kin from a majority position of power and strength to that of a hated second class citizenship and a life of polite penal servitude on a government run plantation?

Think that is the future they wanted for their children?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    What do you suppose these men would say about allowing millions and millions and millions of foreign people, hostile to you, your culture and your way of life, into your lands, nations and territories, and displacing you and your kin from a majority position of power and strength to that of a hated second class citizenship and a life of polite penal servitude on a government run plantation?
    I'm sure that they would agree that being outright murdered indiscriminately and having their lands forcibly taken from them by the standing army of a hostile nation is exactly the same as having Mexican neighbors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I'm sure that they would agree that being outright murdered indiscriminately and having their lands forcibly taken from them by the standing army of a hostile nation is exactly the same as having Mexican neighbors.
    When the Mexican neighbors use the state to enslave us and kill those who resist there isn't that much difference.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    That was the Indian "final solution" imposed by the standing Federal Army, after they became a displaced and hated minority in the lands they used call their own.

Forgive if I don't want my children and grandchildren living on a reservation, if not outright exterminated.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

That was the Indian "final solution" imposed by the standing Federal Army, after they became a displaced and hated minority in the lands they used call their own.

Forgive if I don't want my children and grandchildren living on a reservation, if not outright exterminated.
    History doth repeats itself.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Now, before this devolves into the same old same old arguments, I'd like someone to address this, which I have brought up many times before, but never seemed to get a response:

Think that is the future they wanted for their children?

It was the "whites" that did this atrocity. Just sayin'.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Oh, I am well aware of that.

All I am saying is that history has shown over and over, that "bad things" happen when a long standing majority is displaced and demonized by a new majority that is hostile and foreign to the "old ways".

Those bad things can range from political and economic "disenfranchisement" all the way to full blown genocide and everything in between.

A couple of years ago, I would not have paid much mind to this issue.

But after seeing the hatred and vitriol that has come out of the Bolshevik left over the last year or so, hatred and vitriol that would never have been tolerated for one second had it been in the "other direction", I now am compelled to speak and act in opposition.

Oh, I am well aware of that.

All I am saying is that history has shown over and over, that "bad things" happen when a long standing majority is displaced and demonized by a new majority that is hostile and foreign to the "old ways".

Those bad things can range from political and economic "disenfranchisement" all the way to full blown genocide and everything in between.

A couple of years ago, I would not have paid much mind to this issue.

But after seeing the hatred and vitriol that has come out of the Bolshevik left over the last year or so, hatred and vitriol that would never have been tolerated for one second had it been in the "other direction", I now am compelled to speak and act in opposition.
    I've just never seen any latinos hostile to our "old ways".

The problem, IMHPOV, is our own gov- not foreigners. We fix that and most everything else will calm down and become worthwhile.
    There is no spoon.

It's one thing for somebody to spout off in a bar or be crazy Uncle Joe at the holiday table.

I can pull up any number of "kill all white people" quotes from professors and teachers and "activists".

This is how a genocide starts: with rabble rousing within institutions of higher learning, within the circle of people that set the tone of the debate.

It rationalizes and "normalizes" a genocidal mob.

The problem, IMHPOV, is our own gov- not foreigners. We fix that and most everything else will calm down and become worthwhile.
    I agree.

Hard to that when the majority is aligned solidly against you.

Had Ron ever won, assuming he survived to even take the oath, the outcry for his head on stick would have been ten times what it is against Trump right now.

I'm not willing to be making my case and debating at the edge of a mass grave.

That is the same old argument and it's gotten plenty of responses. Why do you think whites should be deported from America?
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    That is the same old argument and it's gotten plenty of responses. Why do you think whites should be deported from America?
    I'm not sure what grievance is most compelling, but why not ask them?

Them being the folks that want whites silenced, deported, disenfranchised or outright exterminated.

Or are you suggesting that would be healthy karma for the people that were responsible for the Indian's genocide?

It's one thing for somebody to spout off in a bar or be crazy Uncle Joe at the holiday table.

I can pull up any number of "kill all white people" quotes from professors and teachers and "activists".

This is how a genocide starts: with rabble rousing within institutions of higher learning, within the circle of people that set the tone of the debate.

I agree.

Had Ron ever won, assuming he survived to even take the oath, the outcry for his head on stick would have been ten times what it is against Trump right now.

I'm not sure the majority is against us- I think the MSM/Gov dictate constantly what they want people to believe while the public indoctrination system, that we call schools, makes sure that everyone continues on the road to slavery.

The biggest job we have is to wake people up.

Thomas Jefferson:

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep forever.

When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fears the people there is liberty.

Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.

I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
    There is no spoon.

And realize, @Anti Federalist, if hell does break loose, I'll stand beside you.
    There is no spoon.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And realize, @Anti Federalist, if hell does break loose, I'll stand beside you.
    And I with you.

We must all hang together, or most assuredly, we will all hang separately.

//
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-07-2018 at 01:06 PM.

//
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-07-2018 at 01:15 PM.

///
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-07-2018 at 01:20 PM.

When the Mexican neighbors use the state to enslave us and kill those who resist there isn't that much difference.
    Mexicans aren't threatening to enslave and kill others, depriving them of their most basic rights. People like you are.

Ignorant bull$#@!.

I agree.

This is how genocide starts: Idiots causing mass hysteria over a fictional fear whipping the ignorant and fools into a frenzy of state sanctioned violence.

And the majority are solidly on the side of it. Genocide always starts with the hatreds the masses already have. Politicians feed off that hatred, magnifying it with populist demagoguery that blames the problems of the nation on the minority, and then calls for state sanctioned mass violence against that minority. Once violence becomes acceptable they the state makes violation of the minority's rights legal and then moves towards institutionalized and regulated violence- death camps and concentration camps aren't spontaneous creations, they're state created and run. But none of these could happen unless the masses already supported it before it even began.

And of course you're not willing to debate at the edge of the mass grave. You'll be too busy filling it with those you've shot to be able to talk.

I've got nothing to fear from immigrants. If they vote at all, whether they vote Democrat or Republican is irrelevant- both parties only support the growth of the police state, mass violence, and oppression. And the immigrants are a drop in the bucket compared to what born citizens want to do. Indeed, comparing the sizes of the two groups, the clearer threat to my liberty is from people like you who, in the name of "liberty," are willing to violate the most basic human rights and freedoms of others.

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Ignorant bull$#@!.
    What, specifically, is ignorant bull$#@!?

Do you deny the genocide carried out against the native populations in North America?

Do you deny they became a hated and second class minority, dependent on government handouts and a humiliating life of government reservations?

Do you deny that prior to that they had been masters of their own destiny?

Or do you deny that it could ever happen again?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    damn dupe posts
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-07-2018 at 01:50 PM.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Stick with the devil you know. The minorities are borderline retarded.

Racist.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

And the immigrants of all races legal and illegal vote to give that government more power at a worse rate than our own people.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Mexicans aren't threatening to enslave and kill others, depriving them of their most basic rights. People like you are.
    They vote Demoncrat, I voted for Ron Paul.

Immigration is NOT a right.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Ignorant bull$#@!.
    Thank you for summarizing your argument instead of subjecting us to it verbatim.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast