Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING - Iran Reportedly Bombing US Bases In Iraq

BREAKING - Iran Reportedly Bombing US Bases In Iraq

Missiles launched from within Iran according to the TV

https://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/...-troops-613476

Heavy missile attacks were carried out by the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps on the Ain al-Assad air base in Iraq that hosts both Iraqi and US soldiers on Tuesday night. Nine missiles hit the airbase, according to Al-Hadath.
    UPDATE1:

A US military official confirmed to Fox News that US forces were being targeted by rocket attacks. A senior US military source in Iraq told Fox that US soldiers were being targeted by either cruise missiles or short range ballistic missiles being fired from Iranian territory at multiple US bases and targets throughout Iraq, tweeted Jennifer Griffin, a Fox News correspondent.
    So Iran proper, not proxies, or so say US military sources anyway.

UPDATE2:

https://apnews.com/add7a702258b4419d796aa5f48e577fc

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran state TV says Tehran has launched “tens” of surface-to-surface missiles at Iraq’s Ain Assad air base housing U.S. troops over America’s killing of a top Iranian general.
    UPDATE3:

There are rumors of US casualties but no credible evidence as of yet.
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 01-07-2020 at 06:01 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Iranian media: Missile attack on US base in Iraq is revenge for Soleimani

Initial reports stated that 9 rockets hit the Ain al-Assad airbase on Tuesday. The base hosts American soldiers.

Heavy missile attacks were carried out by the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps on the Ain al-Assad air base in Iraq that hosts both Iraqi and US soldiers on Tuesday night. Nine missiles hit the airbase, according to Al-Hadath.
    A US military official confirmed to Fox News that US forces were being targeted by rocket attacks. A senior US military source in Iraq told Fox that US soldiers were being targeted by either cruise missiles or short range ballistic missiles being fired from Iranian territory at multiple US bases and targets throughout Iraq, tweeted Jennifer Griffin, a Fox News correspondent.
    hxxps://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/Multiple-rockets-hit-Taji-base-in-Iraq-hosting-American-troops-613476
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Sounds like it could be a false flag.. Why would Iran do that?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

It is a good thing the passing of a given provocateur made both sides all happy and fuzzy, otherwise there would be risk of international calamity if not simply a costly bankrupting quagmire.
    @dannno
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Just a mystery of life I would suppose.

I could not imagine a single reason Iran would strike American interests.

Guess we'll have to wait for newly revised talking points to find out
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

I doubt it's a false flag, the deepstate agents in Iran are trying to get Trump to start a war any way they can.

He will probably find some response that avoids war again.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    It is a good thing the passing of a given provocateur made both sides all happy and fuzzy, otherwise there would be risk of international calamity if not simply a costly bankrupting quagmire.
    @dannno
    This is a desperation move because their Plan A to start a war was nipped in the bud.

I'm sure Trump will find a way to deny them their war again.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is a desperation move because their Plan A to start a war was nipped in the bud.

Yeah i am sure Trump and his NeoCons will try to find a way to get their war or Regime Change while blaming Iran for what is happening in the region. This was a mistake for America to kill the Iranian general.

Forgive me for being frank... but please quit huffing airplane glue.

Having to skim over your retarded thoughts on this matter is wasting my time.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Yeah i am sure Trump and his NeoCons will try to find a way to get their war or Regime Change while blaming Iran for what is happening in the region. This was a mistake for America to kill the Iranian general.
    Do you subscribe to DailyKos?

You have the same talking points as them right now.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

You seem to have the same talking points as Sean Hannity and those other NeoCons.

You seem to have the same talking points as Sean Hannity and those other NeoCons.
    You couldn't be further from the truth. Sean Hannity did not say Soleimani was a CIA asset.. Nice try tho.

Let me remind you this attack in Iraq, is not something you Trump idiots should be cheering i feel like i am talking to 8 year olds who always while they are killed in Counter strike.....

Another war in the region and on Iran wont be good for Trump's election and so far i dont see him winning this year.

You couldn't be further from the truth. Sean Hannity did not say Soleimani was a CIA asset.. Nice try tho.

This accusation that Soleimani was a CIA asset is no different from claiming that he was behind Benghazi. Without any actual evidence. By all means you might as well just jufity the war and regime change agaisnt Iran by claiming that Iranians were behind 9/11.

Iranians used fake passports pretending to Saudis.
    I am sure idiots with LOW IQ would believe anything they see on the news.

Let me remind you this attack in Iraq, is not something you Trump idiots should be cheering i feel like i am talking to 8 year olds who always while they are killed in Counter strike.....

Another war in the region and on Iran wont be good for Trump's election and so far i dont see him winning this year.
    Who is cheering?

Again, you are wrong.

Before I can come up with a legitimate answer to something you say, you need to say something truthful or legitimate.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

This accusation that Soleimani was a CIA asset is no different from claiming that he was behind Benghazi. Without any actual evidence. By all means you might as well just jufity the war and regime change agaisnt Iran by claiming that Iranians were behind 9/11.

Iranians used fake passports pretending to Saudis.
    I am sure idiots with LOW IQ would believe anything they see on the news.
    The accusation that there are CIA assets in Iran should not be shocking or surprising, considering they have been there for 70 years. Nice try tho.

Typically a false flag becomes redundant if the flag owner owns the attack. I'm sorry @Warlord and @angelatc. I was wrong. You were right. I put too much faith in Iran to be restrained. Good grief, they didn't claim an attack when we shot down a freaking airliner! Seriously, WTF?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Who is cheering?

Again, you are wrong.

Before I can come up with a legitimate answer to something you say, you need to say something truthful or legitimate.
    Who is cheering?
    Most of hyper Trump fans

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Typically a false flag becomes redundant if the flag owner owns the attack.

Wouldn't be the first time.

Most of hyper Trump fans
    What the actual $#@! are you talking about? I don't see a single $#@!ing celebration at that link.. I see Mike Cernovich saying that if Trump starts a war, he will lose the election.. I see this which has a high probability of being true compared to all the bull$#@! you are spewing:

https://twitter.com/JordanSchachtel/...95763973984262

Who is cheering?

Again, you are wrong.

Trump fans and supporters on social media are the biggest clueless people i saw so far.

I believe Trump's response will trigger a revolution in Iran and overthrow the Mullahs.
    And replace with whom? MEK?

What the actual $#@! are you talking about? I don't see a single $#@!ing celebration at that link.. I see Mike Cernovich saying that if Trump starts a war, he will lose the election.. I see this which has a high probability of being true compared to all the bull$#@! you are spewing:

Look at his feed below, Trump fans foolish think this will cause a revolution in Iran and guess what? the CIA is exctly pushing for that to push in the MEK and other Pro Saudi/American sunni puppets to rule over Iran and make Iran apology to Isreal and Saudis.

Yeah dont see that happening any time soon NeoCon.

Look at his feed below, Trump fans foolish think this will cause a revolution in Iran and guess what? the CIA is exctly pushing for that to push in the MEK and other Pro Saudi/American sunni puppets to rule over Iran and make Iran apology to Isreal and Saudis.

Wait, you think if the people in Iran overthrow their government, that would be a bad thing?

That isn't cheering on war, that is cheering on revolution.

We should have done the same $#@!ing thing in this country, but fortunately we elected Trump and now we probably won't have to.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The possibility of going to war with Iran just keeps increasing. Hopefully it can be avoided somehow.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Wait, you think if the people in Iran overthrow their government, that would be a bad thing?

We should have done the same $#@!ing thing in this country, peaceful if possible, so should Iran.. but fortunately we elected Trump and now we probably won't have to.

If anyone wants an out of this f**%$* mess its not Iran it should America. American officials just proved to the world that they dont care about anyone's democracy unless your a obedient puppet and dog slave to its occupiers!

You can shove this Democracy BS line.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    The possibility of going to war with Iran just keeps increasing.
    LOL, ya according to media talking points..

We should have done the same $#@!ing thing in this country, but fortunately we elected Trump and now we probably won't have to.
    AngryChinaman defends every evil regime on the planet and tries to equate revolutions by the locals with "regime change".

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

We should have done the same $#@!ing thing in this country, peaceful if possible, so should Iran.. but fortunately we elected Trump and now we probably won't have to.

Hey Smart *** how has that worked for ya in Libya after 11 years? or afghanistan?

Oh i am sure Iranians in Iran would be dancing in the streets and throwing flowers and candies thanking AMERICA for their liberation right?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast