Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Thread: Yes Rand Paul, there is an emergency at our border!

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump isn't importing the illegals, They are being encouraged to come in order to try to beat his attempts to secure the border.
    I was referring to legal immigrants that Trump has talked about increasing but all of his actions have reduced them.
    Yeah, sorry, I get confused with so many people calling illegals, immigrants.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    That's why they do it.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth
    That's a great idea, what emergency law would give him the supposed authority to end the WoD, end the welfare state and get rid of all artificial incentives?
    How would he avoid impeachment? Or how would you ensure that the emergency policies would continue under Pence or Pelosi?
    That's what you have White House lawyers for. They'd figure out the spin for you. And then you could tell us all how it's perfectly legal. But that'll NEVER happen because no one is trying to solve this problem, they are trying to exploit it!!! Look on page one of your manual and you will see where it says, "Fear sells".
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    It was.

The Fifth Gen Warfare (because that is precisely what this is) generals running this invasion know their stuff.

They know they are very close to achieving their objective.

California has fallen, Texas, New Mexico, Colorado and Arizona are close behind.

They realize the that "targeted for displacement population" is corrupt, stupid, weak, decadent and divided.

A few more waves of a few million will do the trick, so, like the Battle of the Bulge in WWII, they are throwing everything they have into the gap.
    So what is your prognosis? Or is it too early to ask?

Are we going to end up like Venezuela?

lol
    I know, 'they' just tried to pull it on me in another thread......

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    That's what you have White House lawyers for. They'd figure out the spin for you. And then you could tell us all how it's perfectly legal. But that'll NEVER happen because no one is trying to solve this problem, they are trying to exploit it!!! Look on page one of your manual and you will see where it says, "Fear sells".
    So you are just recommending a fantasy again?
    Why am I not surprised?
    Trump is doing what he can but he can't just wave a wand and do anything, if he could I would scream for him to do what you want.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's what you have White House lawyers for. They'd figure out the spin for you. And then you could tell us all how it's perfectly legal. But that'll NEVER happen because no one is trying to solve this problem, they are trying to exploit it!!! ...
    Fear of what?
    Crime
    Bankruptcy of Welfare
    MS13
    Disease
    Extortionists
    Murderers
    Job thieves

Those items should never be mentioned, it upsets people , then they want existing laws to be
    enforced.
    Then they'll want the government to do the one job they were 'hired' to do, protect our borders.

So what is your prognosis? Or is it too early to ask?

Are we going to end up like Venezuela?
    We already are like Venezuela in too many ways...massive unpaid debt, crumbling infrastructure, house of cards economy, massive unfunded social welfare programs.

I think it past too late, and the only way out is dissolution.

To try and hold this Balkanized mess together with force will lead to collapse and violent revolution.

I have said many times I see a new Jacobin movement in the wings, just waiting to fan out and kill the "unenlightened" in a new Reign of Terror.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    Fear of what?
    Crime
    Bankruptcy of Welfare
    MS13
    Disease
    Extortionists
    Murderers
    Job thieves

Those items should never be mentioned, it upsets people , then they want existing laws to be
    enforced.
    Then they'll want the government to do the one job they were 'hired' to do, protect our borders.
    And don't forget Communist revolutionaries/voters.
    We shouldn't be afraid of them, they will bring us an anarchist utopia.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Fear of what?
    Crime
    Bankruptcy of Welfare
    MS13
    Disease
    Extortionists
    Murderers
    Job thieves

enforced.
    Yeah... I remember when it was:
    Terrorists
    Anthrax
    VX Gas
    Hijackers
    Beheadings
    and
    a Mushroom Cloud.

Not sure which list had more scary terms...
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

We already are like Venezuela in too many ways...massive unpaid debt, crumbling infrastructure, house of cards economy, massive unfunded social welfare programs.

To try and hold this Balkanized mess together with force will lead to collapse and violent revolution.

I have said many times I see a new Jacobin movement in the wings, just waiting to fan out and kill the "unenlightened" in a new Reign of Terror.
    And any attempt at dissolution will result in violent revolution.

We can't avoid bloodshed at this point, that is another reason we must stop the left from importing LITERAL reinforcements.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Terrorists
    Anthrax
    VX Gas
    Hijackers
    Beheadings
    and
    a Mushroom Cloud.

Communist revolutionaries/voters don't scare you either, you are a proud Dodo bird and nothing can scare you.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Fear of what?
    Crime
    Bankruptcy of Welfare
    MS13
    Disease
    Extortionists
    Murderers
    Job thieves

enforced.
    Terrorists
    Anthrax
    VX Gas
    Hijackers
    Beheadings
    and
    a Mushroom Cloud.

And what's 300 billion a year in medical services, we should cure the world right..........: -\

I can't wait to hear about your favorite OPEN BORDER COUNTRY.

And any attempt at dissolution will result in violent revolution.

We can't avoid bloodshed at this point, that is another reason we must stop the left from importing LITERAL reinforcements.
    I don’t know. I’m still hopeful that massive unrest and civil conflict can be avoided. Maybe I am overly optimistic. The problem is the media. Trump calling the corrupt fake media the enemy of the people is something I have believed since the media blackout during Ron Paul’s first presidential run. If the media can be held accountable for its obvious bias and corruption, then there is a real chance that massive unrest can be avoided. That’s the key I think and why I am encouraged by what Justice Thomas said recently. If the media really reflected the concerns of the majority and presented the news in an unbiased, fair way, this country could quickly steer back on a civil Constitutional course.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And what's 300 billion a year in medical services, we should cure the world right..........: -\

I can't wait to hear about your favorite OPEN BORDER COUNTRY.
    Once upon a time Switzerland was thought highly of in the Ron Paul movement, their immigration and naturalization rules haven't been loose.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Communist revolutionaries/voters don't scare you either, you are a proud Dodo bird and nothing can scare you.
    Well, it wasn't for a lack of trying... That's for sure! All these government types keep trying to scare us. ^That one in particular.

And don't forget Communist revolutionaries/voters.
    We shouldn't be afraid of them, they will bring us an anarchist utopia.
    Yes , and we are still waiting for the unanswered question from the
    Open Border fan boys;

What modern society with a 100 million population or more did well under 'anarchism' , for
    how long ?

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    I don’t know. I’m still hopeful that massive unrest and civil conflict can be avoided. Maybe I am overly optimistic. The problem is the media. Trump calling the corrupt fake media the enemy of the people is something I have believed since the media blackout during Ron Paul’s first presidential run. If the media can be held accountable for its obvious bias and corruption, then there is a real chance that massive unrest can be avoided. That’s the key I think and why I am encouraged by what Justice Thomas said recently. If the media really reflected the concerns of the majority and presented the news in an unbiased, fair way, this country could quickly steer back on a civil Constitutional course.
    I still hope and pray that Trump and Q can minimize the violence but TDS runs deep in the populace and there will be violence if "The Plan" happens.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I still hope and pray that Trump and Q can minimize the violence but TDS runs deep in the populace and there will be violence if "The Plan" happens.
    Right but it is the compromised news media which is fanning the flames of TDS. If the plan is to restore accountability to the news media (like the lawsuit by the Covington kid), then public sentiment can change.
    +

Once upon a time Switzerland was thought highly of in the Ron Paul movement, their immigration and naturalization rules haven't been loose.
    I don't know much about the Swiss, I envision them as a 'culturally' liberal society
    much like perhaps Denmark, which is not a bad thing imv.

I think the 'utopia' model that these OS/OB advocates are looking
    if they actually had open borders , already exists;

Haiti

Right but it is the compromised news media which is fanning the flames of TDS. If the plan is to restore accountability to the news media (like the lawsuit by the Covington kid), then public sentiment can change.
    I hope so, I just don't know that most TDS victims are capable of being cured or that they will see the restoration of accountability to the media as anything but "Trump being a dictator and destroying the 'Free Press'".

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I don't know much about the Swiss, I envision them as a 'culturally' liberal society
    much like perhaps Denmark, which is not a bad thing imv.

I think the 'utopia' model that these OS/OB advocates are looking
    if they actually had open borders , already exists;

Haiti
    Does Haiti have open borders?
    I don't think even the old Pirate havens would have allowed unlimited immigration.
    Any society that does is doomed to extinction and will be replaced by a new society that doesn't.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I hope so, I just don't know that most TDS victims are capable of being cured or that they will see the restoration of accountability to the media as anything but "Trump being a dictator and destroying the 'Free Press'".
    Meh, I think the majority hate Trump because 90+% of the media stories are attack pieces and dismiss the good things he has done. The sheep follow whatever the talking heads on the tv screen tells them to think.

Meh, I think the majority hate Trump because 90+% of the media stories are attack pieces and dismiss the good things he has done. The sheep follow whatever the talking heads on the tv screen tells them to think.
    But how easily will they give up their programmed beliefs?
    Many people would rather kill or die than admit they were wrong about something they poured so much passion into.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Does Haiti have open borders?
    I don't think even the old Pirate havens would have allowed unlimited immigration.
    Any society that does is doomed to extinction and will be replaced by a new society that doesn't.
    Yea, I did a quick edit that doesn't show as an edit, '' if they had one' , I guarantee, they
    do not in fact have 'open borders' .

But lets see the OB folk's favorite open border country and why they love it so much.......ha ha/

Terrorists
    Anthrax
    VX Gas
    Hijackers
    Beheadings
    and
    a Mushroom Cloud.

The current crew wants you to be afraid of both things. This is Bolton's PAC circa 2015:

Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    The current crew wants you to be afraid of both things. This is Bolton's PAC circa 2015:

Do you take your Soma straight or on the rocks?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Unpaid debt? That is no problem comrade, we need more of that. Print money to pay for a green utopia. It will create jobs and pay us all back more than we print. Everybody wins when you print money. We are nothing like Venezuela.

/s
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

But how easily will they give up their programmed beliefs?
    Many people would rather kill or die than admit they were wrong about something they poured so much passion into.
    That’s true for a minority percentage, and for a few litmus test issues. For the rest, it’s whatever Team Blue and their media affiliates tell them to think. Look how quick a party’s members go from anti-war to pro-war, for example, with the left and against the debt to adding more debt with the right. People often just follow wherever the herd is going. The cattle herders are the real conductors. And in this instance, the corrupt media are all contributing in directing the cattle where to go.
    +

That’s true for a minority percentage, and for a few litmus test issues. For the rest, it’s whatever Team Blue and their media affiliates tell them to think. Look how quick a party’s members go from anti-war to pro-war, for example, with the left and against the debt to adding more debt with the right. People often just follow wherever the herd is going. The cattle herders are the real conductors. And in this instance, the corrupt media are all contributing in directing the cattle where to go.
    If the MSM that does their thinking for them flips they flip but what will happen when they lose the MSM figures that tell them what to think?
    Or if the last thing they hear from the MSM is to revolt because Trump is a dictator?

I just don't see "The Plan" happening without riots in deep blue areas.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast