Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Post Baseless Lies About The Person Above You Thread

^^does nude mud wrestling with every pop singer known to man (living and dead) on the 3rd Tuesday in March
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ^ feels like he has no meaning in life because he never found a holographic charizard.

^^owns 30 slave girls from Mezzo America
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

^ watches too much Indiana Jones

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    gets lost in space every weekend ^^

^

's parents asked him to run away

^

lives in a briefcase.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

^Deficates from his mouth.

^ Ran Richard M. Nixon's 1972 campaign.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

^^has a petrifying fear of carpet gnomes

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    ^^has a petrifying fear of carpet gnomes
    ^ Looks just like the third gargoyle from the east end of St. Peter's Basilica.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

^^the critical thinking regions of his brain were excised and are now in a jar in a top secret laboratory somewhere in New Mexico

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    ^^the critical thinking regions of his brain were excised and are now in a jar in a top secret laboratory somewhere in New Mexico
    ^ Visits my New Mexican jar every Saturday and Sunday.

^

jizzed in his pants

^^licked up and swallowed the aforementioned jizz.

Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseDream View Post
    ^ has low sperm count
    ^^ counted all of the previous poster's sperm by taste to make sure.

^ Didn't jizz in his pants
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Clay likes to harm small animals

Thinks he looks sexy in 6inch heels

has lots of long, disturbingly graphic conversations with chipmunks on Tuesdays ^

Pays good money for recordings of those conversations

^ wants to win the 1000th post thread

oh wait that's true

uhhhh...

In no way ruined this entire thread forever

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    In no way ruined this entire thread forever
    Did not kill this thread seven years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Secretly moonlights as a cross-dresser in the after-hours to anonymously harass the cops.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Some say that he is biologically related to all the "blue" people who appeared in The Avatar...

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Secretly moonlights as a cross-dresser in the after-hours to anonymously harass the cops.
    Some say that he’s recently been releasing pop records under the pseudonym of Lady Gaga...

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast