Thread: Alleges sexual misconduct by top Fox News hosts including Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, and Ho

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries

Alleges sexual misconduct by top Fox News hosts including Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, and Ho

https://twitter.com/nymag/status/128...960774145?s=21

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Alleges sexual misconduct by top Fox News hosts including Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, and Ho

Ho is their guest rapper.

`
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Reported elsewhere:

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...n-sean-hannity

Apparently, Ed Henry accused of rape and sexual assault, Carlson and Hannity of sexual harassment.

The latter two wouldn't surprise me. Ed Henry always struck me as a mild-mannered fellow, but who knows.

They want to take out the last bastions in the MSM who are not overtly leftist swamp shills. Most of Fox News is already just the same as CNN. Chris Wallace is just one example.

Note that “libertarians” like Judge Nap and Kennedy have already had their shows canceled with no fanfare.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Every time Cathy was on I would think to myself that this is not going to end well for Tucker of Fox News. They were clearly playing with fire having her on. Completely obvious it would end this way considering her views are border line insane and assuming the same off air.

Ah, the racist writer was not good enough...got it.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Geraldo was on Fox News today saying Ghslaine Maxwell is innocent and should be let out on bail.. lol... guess he is a satanic pedophile too.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Geraldo was on Fox News today saying Ghslaine Maxwell is innocent and should be let out on bail.. lol... guess he is a satanic pedophile too.
    Are you making fun of yourself?

I can't tell anymore who's serious.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Ho is their guest rapper.
    `
    Did he rap too?

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Every time Cathy was on I would think to myself that this is not going to end well for Tucker of Fox News. They were clearly playing with fire having her on. Completely obvious it would end this way considering her views are border line insane and assuming the same off air.
    Something always seemed off with her. And now she is accusing almost everyone of harassing her? Something not right here. The Fox guys need a men’s rights lawyer, but two of the highest profile ones were just murdered.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Something always seemed off with her. And now she is accusing almost everyone of harassing her? Something not right here. The Fox guys need a men’s rights lawyer, but two of the highest profile ones were just murdered.
    Greg Gutfeld, of FOX, reported that his friend was sued by this men's rights attorney some years ago.

The attorney lost and had to pay costs, the suit being frivolous.

Greg, himself a television clown, described the guy as a "nutbag," or something similar, IIRC.

Apparently, this attorney's wife divorced him, so he went on a crusade to abolish ladies' nights at bars and so forth.

...great use of his time.

I think maybe the FOX guys would do okay without that kind of representation.

I think Tucker Carlson is actually pretty damn good. If Fox wants to fire him by making up bull$#@!, that only adds to his credibility in my book.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Tucker Carlson? highly doubt that Carlson and Hannity are behind any of these allegations since its a election season it must mean they must come up with a new sexual allegation.

They cant stand Carlson talking points on Fox News.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    I think Tucker Carlson is actually pretty damn good. If Fox wants to fire him by making up bull$#@!, that only adds to his credibility in my book.
    By firing Carlson that would be the biggest mistake Fox News would ever do on their channel. I think they are trying to get rid of Tucker because he has making to many points or discussions that they dont like.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    They want to take out the last bastions in the MSM who are not overtly leftist swamp shills. Most of Fox News is already just the same as CNN. Chris Wallace is just one example.

Note that “libertarians” like Judge Nap and Kennedy have already had their shows canceled with no fanfare.
    Exactly they want Fox news to be like CNN. They know if they do this their ratings will sink.

Well you problary know what happened to that Judge's son. Its not surprising that Geraldo was defending her

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    https://twitter.com/mikethemover/sta...007412225?s=21

https://twitter.com/inevitable1111/s...857550848?s=21
    Last edited by KEEF; 07-21-2020 at 05:40 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    He's pretty much the only one on Fox that is actually watchable.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    He's pretty much the only one on Fox that is actually watchable.
    And Laura Ingraham. I wonder what they can make up about her?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

OK I really dislike Sean Hannity but I believe this all Fake News.

They want to remove Tucker Carlson because he tells the truth about foreign policy & Immigration.