Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump Meets Kim Jong Un in DMZ, Becoming First U.S. President to Enter North Korea

Foreign policy: head down, butt up:

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    We'll wait and see who has the real syndrome. wake me when something kinetic happens (besides the lethal sanctions)
    Please explain to me how this was not a positive step forward? In doing so, please refrain from TDS arguments such as "orange man bad".

If Ron Paul had won his Presidential races and had done this, everyone here would be applauding and showering him with praise, as they should be.
    Last edited by fcreature; 06-30-2019 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post

Just the way they like it over there, of course, some prefer four legs instead of two.
    "The Patriarch"

DJT doesn't war war with Russia = Putin Puppet
    DJT doesn't want war with NK = He is evil best friends with Kimmy
    DJT doesn't want war with Iran = Has no balls
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

I saw the news and I told myself that there would for sure be some derangement regarding this topic. Came to RPF to prove myself right and whaddayaknow!

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post

https://twitter.com/PressTV/status/1145036292553662467

"The sanctions are a threat to world peace."
    TDS....

The sanctions, coupled with his follow up actually halted the long range tests. South Koreans are happy as fkn hell but you found that one (fellow TDS sufferer) South Korean to support your version of how this all looks. How desperate do you have to be to track that tweet down and use it like it was a good point to make?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    When in doubt and life is getting to you too much, fly to get your picture taken with BFF Kim Jong Un. You don't even have to do anything. And he might just send you a flattering thank you letter. NK does the best parades!
    Full Blown TDS. Sorry but you're terminal.

Last edited by eleganz; 06-30-2019 at 02:41 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    NK does the best parades!
    This is the first time I've ever seen ZippyJuan say something true.

I think this is a watershed moment where most thinking people see Trump doing the right things and they see the anti Trump bias as really an anti American bias and it makes it clear who the real haters of America are.

Banned

Blog Entries
    In another timeline, President Hillary Clinton is bombing North Korea right now.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    In another timeline, President Hillary Clinton is bombing North Korea right now.
    Certainly thats a timeline nobody wants.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    I may have a different opinion on today's topic than Goldenequity, but he still rocks in my book!
    Same.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I think this is a watershed moment where most thinking people see Trump doing the right things and they see the anti Trump bias as really an anti American bias and it makes it clear who the real haters of America are.
    Also these retards fail to see why this is America and that is not America, then want to bring not America to America.

They always cite history books and mass immigration in the past.

That was during the industrial revolution where tons of labor was needed. That's not the case anymore. So we're just importing poverty at this point.

Now instead of having more positions open than people to work them, a good chunk of the population have no job and they're being given to foreigners who speak less english than immigrants of the past.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    Also these retards fail to see why this is America and that is not America, then want to bring not America to America.

They always cite history books and mass immigration in the past.

That was during the industrial revolution where tons of labor was needed. That's not the case anymore. So we're just importing poverty at this point.

Now instead of having more positions open than people to work them, a good chunk of the population have no job and they're being given to foreigners who speak less english than immigrants of the past.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-u-s...loyed-workers/

The U.S. has 1 million more job openings than unemployed workers

MARCH 15, 2019

U.S. employers posted nearly 7.6 million open jobs in January, near a record high set in November, a sign that businesses are still hungry for workers despite evidence the economy has slowed. There are now about 1 million more open jobs than unemployed workers.

The Labor Department said Friday that hiring also rose and the number of people quitting their jobs picked up. Quits are a sign of a healthy economy, because people typically leave a job for another, usually higher-paying, one. Openings began to outpace the unemployed last spring, for the first time in the 18 years the data has been tracked.

"The question now is, will workers be increasingly tempted to switch to new jobs or will their current employers raise wages to keep them?" said Nick Bunker, an economist at job listings website Indeed.
    more at link.

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    Goldenequity used to my one of my favorite posters. Used to be.
    I still like him but he has been reading too much Chinese propaganda and it has warped his brain a little.

People, don't take enemy propaganda at face value any more than you would domestic propaganda or it can happen to you too.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I still like him but he has been reading too much Chinese propaganda and it has warped his brain a little.

People, don't take enemy propaganda at face value any more than you would domestic propaganda or it can happen to you too.
    Chinese propaganda is strong. The entire nation is essentially one speakerphone of the CCP, or you go to disappear.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Chinese propaganda is strong. The entire nation is essentially one speakerphone of the CCP, or you go to disappear.
    And their agents and useful idiots all over the world have otherwise sane people cheering for the greatest threat to liberty in the world today while hating the best POTUS since Coolidge even when he does something unarguably good like this.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    DJT doesn't war war with Russia = Putin Puppet
    DJT doesn't want war with NK = He is evil best friends with Kimmy
    DJT doesn't want war with Iran = Has no balls
    This should tell u all u need to know about the MSM. Trump is a hawk who wants war with all those countries and the MMS is trying to head fake us.
    Last edited by juleswin; 06-30-2019 at 10:41 PM.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    This should tell u all u need to know about the MSM. Trump is a hawk who wants war with all those countries and the MMS is trying to head fake us.

Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un Has Historic Meeting with U.S. President Donald Trump at Panmunjom

http://www.mfa.gov.kp/en/historic-me...-at-panmunjom/

http://www.pyongyangtimes.com.kp/?bbs=30518

2019-07-01

Kim Jong Un, Chairman of the Workers’ Party of Korea, Chairman of the State Affairs Commission of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea and Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces of the DPRK, had a historic meeting with Donald Trump, President of the United States of America at Panmunjom on Sunday afternoon at the suggestion of Trump.

The Supreme Leader of the Party, the state and the armed forces of the DPRK accepted the opinion of President Trump that he would like to meet Chairman of the State Affairs Commission Kim Jong Un in the Demilitarized Zone during his June 29-30 visit to south Korea and went to the south side portion of Panmunjom to have a surprise meeting with him.

Kim Jong Un stepped out of the Phanmun Pavilion on Sunday afternoon and had a historic meeting with Donald Trump just before the demarcation line at Panmunjom amid the worldwide attention.

In 66 years since the Armistice Agreement in 1953 there happened such an amazing event of the top leaders of the DPRK and the U.S. exchanging historic handshakes at Panmunjom, place that had been known as the symbol of division.

Kim Jong Un exchanged greetings with Trump over the meeting with him again in over 120 days and guided him toward the north side portion of Panmunjom.

The two leaders stepped toward just before the Phanmun Pavilion in the north side portion of Panmunjom where they held their hands again, leaving the historic moment of the sitting U.S. President setting his foot on the soil of the DPRK across the Military Demarcation Line for the first time in history.

They headed for the “House of Freedom” in the south side portion of Panmunjom, the venue of the talks, exchanging a pleasant chat.

President Moon Jae In greeted Kim Jong Un outside the House.

Kim Jong Un exchanged warm greetings with Moon Jae In.

Then there were a one-on-one chat and talks between the top leaders of the DPRK and the U.S.

They explained issues of easing tensions on the Korean peninsula, ending the inglorious relations between the two countries and making a dramatic turn of the relations and also issues of mutual concern and interest which become a stumbling block in solving those issues, and voiced full understanding and sympathy.

The top leaders of the two countries agreed to keep in close touch in the future, too, and resume and push forward productive dialogues for making a new breakthrough in the denuclearization of the Korean peninsula and in the bilateral relations.

Kim Jong Un said that it was the good personal relations with President Trump that made such a dramatic meeting possible at just one day’s notice, noting that the relations would continue to produce good results unpredictable by others and work as a mysterious force overcoming manifold difficulties and obstacles in the future, too.

Present at the talks from the DPRK side was Ri Yong Ho, Member of the Political Bureau of the Central Committee of the Workers’ Party of Korea, Member of the State Affairs Commission of the DPRK and Foreign Minister, and from the opposite side the U.S. State Secretary Mike Pompeo.

The top leaders of the two countries expressed great satisfaction over the results of the talks.

After the talks Kim Jong Un exchanged parting words with Trump.

Trump and Moon Jae In saw Kim Jong Un off up to the demarcation line at Panmunjom.
    Last edited by timosman; 07-01-2019 at 03:49 AM.

Trump, Kim agree to resume nuclear dialogue

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/nati...56_271505.html

2019-07-01

U.S. President Donald Trump meets with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un and President Moon Jae-in, right, at the border village of Panmunjom in the demilitarized zone, South Korea, Sunday, June 30. Joint Press Corps

SEOUL/PANMUNJEOM _ U.S. President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un agreed Sunday to resume their countries denuclearization talks that have been stalled since the collapse of their second summit in Hanoi.

This was followed by the U.S. president saying his historic encounter with Kim at Panmunjeom was a "very good moment and great.

"We just had a very, very good meeting with Chairman Kim," the U.S. president told reporters after the North Korean leader departed. "We've agreed that we're each going to designate a team. The teams will try to work out some details. The teams will begin working and meeting over the next two to three weeks."

Trump told Kim he was unhappy to see continued economic sanctions on North Korea.

U.S. special representative for North Korea Stephen Biegun had a five-minute talk with North Korean Vice Foreign Minister Choe Sun-hui while the Trump-Kim meeting was taking place.

At the DMZ, President Moon Jae-in praised the U.S. president's decision to meet with Kim at the Demilitarized Zone, saying, "Today's meeting will definitely accelerate efforts for peace on the Korean Peninsula as well as denuclearization," according to press pool reports.

No joint declaration or agreements were made, but Trump and President Moon indicated that sanctions could be relaxed if the nuclear disarmament dialogue "goes well." In Hanoi, Washington refused to accept Pyongyang's repeated requests for a partial easing of sanctions. Trump and Kim walked away from the meeting without any results.

"I would invite Kim Jong-un, right now, to the White House," Trump said. No North Korean head of state has ever travelled to Washington.

"My friend, good afternoon," was the first thing Trump said to Kim at the DMZ that divides the two Koreas. Kim responded: "It's great to see you again."

After they shared a brief conversation, Kim asked Trump to briefly cross the military demarcation line (MDL) and the U.S. president obligingly took 20 steps inside the North, making history as the first incumbent U.S. president to set foot on North Korean soil.

They had brief conversations and posed for photos together there before walking across into the South.

"You asked me to step over the line. I thought you might do that, but wasn't sure. This could be a very historic moment and I enjoy being with you and thank you very much," Trump said.

The U.S. president also invited Kim to the White House, however, it was unclear whether or not the North Korean leader accepted the invitation immediately.

President Donald Trump meets with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un in the demilitarized zone, Sunday, June 30.

The leaders of the two Koreas and the U.S. then held a historic summit after President Moon let Trump and Kim continue their conversation for a while without him. Pool reporters were asked to leave the room, while Trump and Kim held a closed-door de-facto "third summit."

Moon's chief press secretary Yoon Do-han declined to comment about the content of the 53-minute discussion between Trump and Kim.

Prior to the meeting with Kim, Moon and Trump toured the Ouellette Observation Post inside the DMZ that overlooks North Korean territory for five minutes with a senior USFK officer. They then had a brief meeting with USFK and South Korean soldiers in a small banquet hall at Freedom House inside the DMZ.

"This is the first time in history that the presidents of the United States and South Korea have jointly visited the DMZ. Now, the DMZ is being transformed from a symbol of hostility to one of peace. You are witnessing a great change," President Moon told the troops. President Trump said, "You are special group of people and I really appreciate it, appreciate it very much. So, this was scheduled month ago. We didn't give much notice. We respect each other."

In the evening, after giving a speech to U.S. troops at Osan Air Base in Pyoengtaek, Trump left for Washington D.C.

For just a moment, forget Trump. Forget taking sides. I get the permanent skepticism from the critics, but that's not what this is about.

This continues the process of dispelling the illusion that one our supposed enemies of the last 30 years, NK, are not the schizophrenic, warmongering, crazy, and irrational people that we have been told by the MSM for the duration. We were told negotiations and talks were irrelevant and impossible because these were not people you could speak with, lest they kill you on site for daring to enter their country. Well, it does not appear this is the case, you can meet with them, talk to them, laugh with them, like any other person, they are not the boogeymen, not even close. The MSM is the ultimate cult of liars and propagandists and this moment fully demonstrates that in crystal clear fashion.

Ron Paul sometimes alluded to and even now openly admits that his presidential campaigns were not about winning, he understood how hard it would be to actually win with the ideas he was going to put forth on national TV, but continued staying in the race long after he was virtually eliminated. His campaigns were about spreading awareness, educating people, and dispelling the illusion about the necessity and importance of the permanent war state and big government. I think he more than accomplished this and those initial eye opening waves continue to ripple through the country. Trump is no RP, but it is moments like this that continue the tradition and spirit that fellows like Dr. Paul began decades ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    permanent skepticism
    Our foreign policy under BHO/GWB - Don't talk to them. They are craaaazy.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-06-30 at 10.37.32 PM.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	575.5 KB 
ID:	6568
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Certainly thats a timeline nobody wants.
    And it's a timeline no one can prove. Making $#@! up is fun!
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I could probably prove it to you if you can manage to steal some plutonium from some Libyans. Just make sure that you wear a bulletproof vest when they shoot you from their Volkswagen van.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    What don't you tell us what would have happened under grandma Hillary?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    What don't you tell us what would have happened under grandma Hillary?
    Thought that was your job.
    There is no spoon.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast