Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cops Shoot White Guy in Fresno; Nobody Pays Attention

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    If you think I'm a "useful idiot" prove me wrong. You didn't even address the points I raised.
    I said that white people are right to question anti cop stories. I also said it is good to discriminate based on how people look or act.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Doesn't much sound like you are "anti-cop."
    I am. I want less laws so cops can concentrate on more important work. I want cops better trained and less cops in general. I want less police state NSA and TSA.

What I do not want is cops being scared to pull over someone black or to go into a black neighborhood because every time they go in someone starts $#@! with them. I want police force going into high crime areas and laying down the law. Instead of sitting in speeding traps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    I said that white people are right to question anti cop stories. I also said it is good to discriminate based on how people look or act.

I am. I want less laws so cops can concentrate on more important work. I want cops better trained and less cops in general. I want less police state NSA and TSA.

What I do not want is cops being scared to pull over someone black or to go into a black neighborhood because every time they go in someone starts $#@! with them. I want police force going into high crime areas and laying down the law. Instead of sitting in speeding traps.
    You like them going into neighborhoods that you dislike instead of stopping you from speeding? Go figure.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    //
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-24-2016 at 09:23 AM.

You like them going into neighborhoods that you dislike instead of stopping you from speeding? Go figure.
    I never been stopped by a cop and yes I dislike the ghetto and so should you. You should dislike white or black ghetto and they should be policed.

@AZJoe I'm not denying a political agenda of the media. In spite of those links you posted, I still don't see outrage in the streets when an innocent white person is abused by a cop. You have @silverhandorder proving my point here, admitting anti-cop stories should be "questioned." After reading all the stories @Anti Federalist has posted here for years, my approach is the exact opposite...I expect to hear the cops were abusive until proven otherwise.
    When AF posts a story I automatically assume there is merit because I trust AF. I don't trust you, Jules or CPUd to post a story worth reading or the news media.

I never been stopped by a cop and yes I dislike the ghetto and so should you. You should dislike white or black ghetto and they should be policed.

When AF posts a story I automatically assume there is merit because I trust AF. I don't trust you, Jules or CPUd to post a story worth reading or the news media.
    A ghetto is a part of a city in which members of a minority group live, especially because of social, legal, or economic pressure.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghetto

Get it? Got it? Probably not. The term itself alludes you.

I'm glad you trust AF. I've been right by his side the whole time propping up the "Individual Rights" forum. Posting and updating on police abuse. I'm sure he'll vouch for me. Though I'm sure it won't make a difference to you.

//
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-24-2016 at 09:23 AM.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghetto

Get it? Got it? Probably not. The term itself alludes you.

I'm glad you trust AF. I've been right by his side the whole time propping up the "Individual Rights" forum. Posting and updating on police abuse. I'm sure he'll vouch for me. Though I'm sure it won't make a difference to you.
    Ghetto for me is bad part of town. Have not had anyone correct me until now. So sorry that I am not high class enough for you.

I'll somehow manage to sleep well tonight nevertheless.
    Well I wouldn't if I were you because I proved you were wrong and all you post is about sleeping well without anyone bringing up how you should feel.

//
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-24-2016 at 09:24 AM.

Ghetto for me is bad part of town. Have not had anyone correct me until now. So sorry that I am not high class enough for you.
    High class? Lol. I'm just a country boy. But, I'm more than happy to correct your way of thinking. Ask yourself who would choose to live in the bad part of town? Would you? Then ask yourself why, who and what circumstances created that part of town.

@AZJoe I'm not denying a political agenda of the media. In spite of those links you posted, I still don't see outrage in the streets when an innocent white person is abused by a cop. You have @silverhandorder proving my point here, admitting anti-cop stories should be "questioned." After reading all the stories @Anti Federalist has posted here for years, my approach is the exact opposite...I expect to hear the cops were abusive until proven otherwise.
    LOL...no, you didn't prove me wrong. What you did is prove me right. You don't even realize it.
    I am not surprised you don't see it. We both read AF and yet we come from very different points of view. I can discern cop abuse from not cop abuse. I can also discern when it is being used for ulterior motives. You on other hand like a useful idiot is lumping in AF with what is going on now. Which is democrat party herding black people back on the farm.

High class? Lol. I'm just a country boy. But, I'm more than happy to correct your way of thinking. Ask yourself who would choose to live in the bad part of town? Would you? Then ask yourself why, who and what circumstances created that part of town.
    I had the choice put forward to me by circumstances. I moved out of my parents house and had a choice of buying a cheap apartment in bad neighborhood vs an apartment about double the price in a rich neighborhood. That was not even a choice for me I picked the expensive apartment. That was not easy financial burden to overcome.

People that choose to live there can't afford to move out or will not be welcomed in any other part of town. Those that are there would welcome more police so they can be safe.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I had the choice put forward to me by circumstances. I moved out of my parents house and had a choice of buying a cheap apartment in bad neighborhood vs an apartment about double the price in a rich neighborhood. That was not even a choice for me I picked the expensive apartment. That was not easy financial burden to overcome.

People that choose to live there can't afford to move out or will not be welcomed in any other part of town. Those that are there would welcome more police so they can be safe.
    For never having lived there you sure have a solid basis for your beliefs. I've actually had to live in "that" part of town when I went to school in Atlanta. I can absolutely assure you that police are not welcome. But, what do I know? I've lived in it and you have read about it. Obviously your knowledge is superior to mine.

//

For never having lived there you sure have a solid basis for your beliefs. I've actually had to live in "that" part of town when I went to school in Atlanta. I can absolutely assure you that police are not welcome. But, what do I know? I've lived in it and you have read about it. Obviously your knowledge is superior to mine.
    If I lived there I would welcome it. And I think you have a bias here people that live in bad neighborhoods are not monolithic.

I didn't even mention anything about black people, or what is going on now. I explained why there's no market for news stories about police abuse on white victims. You're the one who keeps bringing up black people.
    I mentioned black people because that is what is going on in current events.

edit: Your explanation is wrong. The right explanation is that people are starting a race war.
    Last edited by silverhandorder; 07-09-2016 at 09:07 PM.

I didn't even mention anything about black people, or what is going on now. I explained why there's no market for news stories about police abuse on white victims. You're the one who keeps bringing up black people.
    Speaking of black people....

Cuba Gooding Jr. 'cried' over slain Dallas police officer
    Bryan Alexander, USA TODAY 7:09 p.m. EDT July 9, 2016

Actor Cuba Gooding Jr. said he "cried" when he heard that Dallas police officer Patrick Zamarripa was one of the fatalities from the deadly rampage in Dallas on Thursday night.

Turns out Gooding Jr. had met Zamarripa briefly when he posed for a picture with the officer in February.

Zamarripa, who smiled broadly with a fellow officer in the February picture, posted the photo on his Twitter account.

"The great @cubagoodingjr. Thanx for taking the pic with my partner and I. Hope your stay in #Dallas was great sir!" Zamarripa tweeted.
    More here:
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/p...48fc6633dbeb73
    There is no spoon.

it be the crackers fault. Lol
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

I want police force going into high crime areas and laying down the law.
    And that IS the problem.
    You believe that people,, other humans, Need to be Controlled..
    And you are fine with Punishment without trial.

What exactly gives you the right to force your will on others ?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

The right explanation is that people are starting a race war.
    Some have been trying to for some time. Some have been opposing that.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    And that IS the problem.
    You believe that people,, other humans, Need to be Controlled..
    And you are fine with Punishment without trial.

What exactly gives you the right to force your will on others ?
    Yes I do. Thought family and ostracism. And when words fail through force.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Some have been trying to for some time. Some have been opposing that.
    I don't think you are trying to start a race war. Cajoon yes.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So did the Tea Party. So do Militias. So do White Nationalist parties. The list goes on. If there is anyone trying to undermine the status quo, for what ever reason, Theye will be there to stir the pot.
    The tea parties got co-opted because flaky libertarians split while the Christian conservatives hunkered down. It's much different than what happened with BLM. The leftist idiots are always enthusiastically useful for big government.

//

Right. I'm the one who wants to start a race war...not the ones who go around saying that people from 3rd world countries all have lower iQs...no, not them. Not the ones who assume the black victim of a police shooting MUST have been a criminal even before all of the facts are known...no, not them either. Nope...it's me. I'm the one trying to start a race war. Welcome to 1984 again.
    Yes you are.

Bringing up the fact that we are importing poor and low IQ people should not be met with opposition if it is true.

Not trusting the media is not in any way a bad thing. To question reports of "poor black victims" is a prudent reaction in today's world. Again to turn a blind eye to this is to be a useful idiot for the race war crowd.

The right explanation is that people are starting a race war.
    I believe so as well..

Just not the people marching in the street.

and only very few actually want a war.

The people who $ell War,, want war.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

//

This doesn't help. It's already being made into a race thing, let's race-bait a little more why don't we?

Instead of trying to putting the blame where it belongs -- honestly, it belongs on white people who don't seem to care themselves (ourselves) when one of our own get beaten to a pulp by police --
    So you want a "White Lives Matter" movement? Is that what white people are supposed to be doing? I have a feeling as soon as someone started such an organization up, you'd be calling it "racist" for excluding black people.

And lets be honest, its not that whites dont care, there are plenty of pale faces at BLM protests. They just wont utter a peep about whites killed by police and you know the reason, they think whites are not "oppressed" so nobody needs to give a eff.

And the media needs to be called out for its selective racial cherry picking, by making it a racial thing they keep us divided and prevent any real progress on the matter from being made.
    Last edited by JustinTime; 07-10-2016 at 04:03 PM.
    Summum Jus, Summa Iniuria - More Law, Less Justice

Then prove it. Have you given an IQ test to everyone we've "imported" from a 3rd world country?

I do believe it's a good thing not to trust the media 100%, incidentally. But it's also not a good idea to distrust everything you hear.
    I don't distrust everything I hear. I trust conservative voices. Not 100% but I do like their vision for the country vs what the democrats want.

As far as lower IQ here.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...gvfM59JEpDkteX

Experts talking about IQ.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nations_and_intelligence

Wiki

edit: Red to purple 65 to 105

Quote Originally Posted by JustinTime View Post
    So you want a "White Lives Matter" movement? Is that what white people are supposed to be doing? I have a feeling as soon as someone started such an organization up, you'd be calling it "racist" for excluding black people.

And lets be honest, its not that whites dont care, there are plenty of pale faces at BLM protests. They just wont utter a peep about whites killed by police and you know the reason, they think whites are "oppressed" so nobody needs to give a eff.

And the media needs to be called out for its selective racial cherry picking, by making it a racial thing they keep us divided and prevent any real progress on the matter from being made.
    @cajuncocoa supports ALL LIVES MATTER. Why don't we all start there and gain strength instead of bickering and letting TPTB increase their agenda.
    There is no spoon.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinTime View Post

And lets be honest, its not that whites dont care, there are plenty of pale faces at BLM protests. They just wont utter a peep about whites killed by police and you know the reason, they think whites are "oppressed" so nobody needs to give a eff.

@cajuncocoa supports ALL LIVES MATTER. Why don't we all start there and gain strength instead of bickering and letting TPTB increase their agenda.
    There is no spoon.

I don't distrust everything I hear. I trust conservative voices. Not 100% but I do like their vision for the country vs what the democrats want.

As far as lower IQ here.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...gvfM59JEpDkteX

Experts talking about IQ.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nations_and_intelligence

Wiki

edit: Red to purple 65 to 105
    My post from ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT IQ:

IQ scores are very flawed. They are made for the left side of the brain, which many think is rational, but in reality, mostly deals in order and certain kinds of memory.

A test was done a few years ago where each side of the head was shut down.

What they found was that the left side is usually the side that speaks, but w/o the right side it sounds like a computer. It could speak rationally but could not find it's way back from the bathroom or turn the burner off under the frying pan.

The right side doesn't usually speak but it does sing- and it can find it's way back from the bathroom and turn the burner off.

The body also has intelligence. My spelling is 99.9% when I write; when I type it goes down to about 95%. My spelling memory is in my right hand and not particularly my head.

Also, it is now acknowledged that a human actually has 3 brains and not 1 brain divided into 2 sections. The right brain, the left brain and the stem are all intelligent and are used to cover different areas in everyday processes of living. Have some friends whose baby girl was born with just the stem. She can still communicate.

The people with very IQs usually do not do well on these tests. The tests are for the Matrix dwellers who follow the rules and learning dictated by The Machine- so, consequently, they succeed better in The Matrix. The parts of the 3 brain combination that the tests cannot measure are actually the real genius; those who actually invent, think-out-of-the-box, create.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    My post from ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT IQ:
    Yeah you are wrong. IQ scores work period. You need to be deluded to think they do not.

Yeah you are wrong. IQ scores work period. You need to be deluded to think they do not.
    And, my answer to your other nonsense post:

So, IQ findings only matter if they support YOUR rendition of what IQ really is. You're the one spouting BS.

And w/o the other "brains" there would be no inventions/art/new ideas/creatitivity among other things.

BTW- I know many very intelligent people who can not take a test well. I have even taught a class on test-taking.
    There is no spoon.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast