Thread: Taco Bell Drag Brunch Tour

Taco Bell Drag Brunch Tour

Think outside the bun.

Taco Bell® Slays The Breakfast Game With Drag Brunch Tour Across The U.S.
    https://www.tacobell.com/news/taco-b...ag-brunch-tour
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good job Taco Bell, you have given me more of a reason to never eat your food.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Why. Just why.

Rhetorical. I know why.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I think I will just think OUTSIDE TACO BELL.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

WTF
    Do something Danke

Go woke, go broke.

Apparently making money is not on the menu at corporate Taco Bell. I wonder what shareholders think about this abandonment of fiduciary responsibility?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

And serving alcohol, too. This is unbelievable.

Taco Bell Drag Brunch Tour Dates:

Las Vegas Cantina: Sunday, May 1
    Chicago, Wrigleyville Cantina: Sunday, May 22
    Nashville Cantina: Sunday, May 29
    New York, Times Square Cantina: Sunday, June 12
    Fort Lauderdale Cantina: Sunday, June 26

"What started nearly twelve years ago as an effort to provide hope and encouragement to young LGBTQ+ people has become a global movement to uplift and empower ***** youth before they're in crisis,” said Brian Wenke, Executive Director of the It Gets Better Project. “We are beyond excited to partner with Taco Bell and the Taco Bell Foundation to celebrate the LGBTQ+ community through the Drag Brunch experience and to collaborate on programming designed to engage LGBTQ+ youth around their career aspirations and future potential."

It wouldn’t be brunch without delicious breakfast and refreshing bubbly, so attendees can expect Taco Bell breakfast, including the new $5 Bell Breakfast Box and new Cinnabon Delights® Coffee, mimosas (please drink responsibly) and more.
    FJB

Exclamation Taco Bell Launches ‘Drag Brunch’ Events at Locations across America

Taco Bell Launches ‘Drag Brunch’ Events at Locations across America

https://neonnettle.com/news/19023-ta...across-america

Men dressed in women's clothing will 'perform' while customers eat

By: Jay Greenberg |@NeonNettle on 10th May 2022 @ 11.00pm

Restaurant chain Taco Bell has announced its new "Drag Brunch" events that have been launched at several locations across America.

The events will feature drag queens "performing" while customers eat.

"Each show will be hosted by the fabulous drag performer and taco extraordinaire, Kay Sedia, and feature performances from local queens and kings that will transform any morning from Mild to Fire!" according to a Taco Bell press release.

"As a brand that brings people together, the Taco Bell Drag Brunch experience is rooted in celebrating the LGBTQIA+ community and creating safe and welcoming spaces for all."

Men dressed in "women's" clothing will be "performing" at Taco Bell Cantinas in several cities.

Taco Bell Cantina restaurants feature "a fancy new look, open kitchen, custom menu and specialty alcoholic beverages like beer, wine, sangria and liquor versions of our classic Freezes," according to the Taco Bell website.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    From Taco Hell's website:

About The It Gets Better Project

The It Gets Better Project is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that strives to uplift, empower and connect LGBTQ+ youth around the globe. Created in 2010 as the result of one of the most successful viral video campaigns in YouTube’s history, the It Gets Better Project provides critical support and hope to LGBTQ+ youth around the world by leveraging the power of media to reach millions of people each year. The project has expanded its origins in storytelling and media to include educational resources through It Gets Better EDU and reaches 19 countries outside of the U.S. through It Gets Better Global.

The project has garnered support from President Joe Biden, former President Barack Obama, and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, along with numerous celebrities, including Kelly Clarkson, Gabrielle Union, Zachary Quinto, Mj Rodriguez, Josie Totah, and Gigi Gorgeous. More than 750,000 people have taken the It Gets Better pledge to share messages of hope and speak up against intolerance. Please visit itgetsbetter.org for more information, and join the conversation on TikTok, Instagram and Twitter at @ItGetsBetter; Facebook.com/ItGetsBetterProject; and YouTube.com/ItGetsBetterProject.

So, basically, it's corporate sponsored queeer grooming.

Yah, hard pass.

Your food's always been $#@! anyways.

They've always had issues when it comes to putting meat in tacos.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

And just like that Taco Bell ensured 100% that I will never eat their food.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

lemme get this straight (ha)

YOU WANT ME TO EAT HERE?
    ARE YOU FU C KING CRAZY?!?!?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Be sure to ask about the secret sauce.

Thanks for the merge, I missed this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Go woke, go broke.

Apparently making money is not on the menu at corporate Taco Bell. I wonder what shareholders think about this abandonment of fiduciary responsibility?
    This is happening all across corporate Amerika, from Gillette to the NFL to these guys to Diznee...the list is almost endless of "wokeism" causing losses, sometimes severe, in the bottom line and upper management not only not caring but doubling down to lose even more.

The result of conformist Marxist indoctrination at every major university in the country, they all parrot the same party line, whether a CEO, a military brass hat or government functionary.

I'm guessing the shareholders are all OK with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'm guessing the shareholders are all OK with it.
    That is the essential flaw in public corporations. The shareholders have less say in matters and leadership than voters for politicians. Perhaps an activist billionaire has some say, but that is rare. Once the CEO, Board and executives are not major shareholders, it is exactly like government. They are spending other people's money, and there are no consequences for incompetence and failure. As a matter of fact, failure is rewarded.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    That is the essential flaw in public corporations. The shareholders have less say in matters and leadership than voters for politicians. Perhaps an activist billionaire has some say, but that is rare. Once the CEO, Board and executives are not major shareholders, it is exactly like government. They are spending other people's money, and there are no consequences for incompetence and failure. As a matter of fact, failure is rewarded.
    Bingo.

"Look at that greedy corportation, making billions off the backs of the people. We should run that corporation and make it pay its fair share!"

8 years of further Marxist indoctrination and a Harvard MBA later...

"Hello...as the new CEO of $#@!witz Inc. I want to take this opportunity to announce my plans for the comp[nay's future: one in which social justice, anti-racism and equity in all things will be the cornerstone of our business model".

1 year and a bankruptcy later...

"See???! Capitalism doesn't work! We need government run central planning!"

Now they're going to have a bunch of people complaining about how they went down there and unwrapped what was supposed to be a taco, only to find a hot dog instead.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

LOL; Maybe Taco Bell is going for the Tween Girl demographic.

This is from 2017: Drag’s Biggest Audience May Soon Be Young Women
    I first noticed drag’s young women fans about a year ago, when fellow Manhattan queen Kari Kerning remarked that her Instagram followers were mostly tweens from the Bible Belt. I took the comment as a joke until later that night, when I perused my own followers and saw what she meant. Nearly every profile in my social media landscape aside from gay men belonged to a young girl from a small town. “At first it was other, more popular queens’ feeds. I noticed girls commenting on their posts,” Kerning later recalled. “Then eventually I noticed it on my feed, too.” I had also been aware of the young girls who commented on my photos, but I never would have guessed how many there were. I wondered what so many girls could possibly see in drag queens—especially since drag is often condemned as offensive to women.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.