Thread: Joe Biden hits on 10 year old during photo op

Joe Biden hits on 10 year old during photo op

Anyone know where that clip is?
    I see parts of it.. or pictures... but I can't find the video file anywhere on YouTube... its been pulled down.
    I'm sure you all know what I'm n taking about
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation, I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand."
    - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by V4Vendetta View Post
    I see parts of it.. or pictures... but I can't find the video file anywhere on YouTube... its been pulled down.
    There's a clip here of one of his worse examples.

After Stroking Little Boy's Hair and Face, Biden Says He Likes Kids Better Than People

Good to see you by the way.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Is it this one?

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Maybe it’s in this video...

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I'm not. There have been a great many.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

There's plenty of pictures and videos of Biden hitting on 10 year olds.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I think the one they are looking for is more recent... I think I saw it on a compilation on rumble that auto-played for me a few days ago. Rumble doesn't have a history of watched videos, I couldn't find it.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

The the clip but the audio isn't right. Isn't there one with the audio boosted? And what happened to the one on youtube

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Maybe it’s in this video...

Yes... the girl at the 1:04 mark

That's the clip but the audio isn't right. Isn't there one with the audio boosted? And what happened to the one on youtube

And what happened to the one on youtube
    YouTube happened to the one on YouTube. The whole reason Google and GoogToob exist at this point is to make stuff like that disappear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    YouTube happened to the one on YouTube. The whole reason Google and GoogToob exist at this point is to make stuff like that disappear.

where'd the video go?
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation, I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand."
    - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870