Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 5000 troops slated for new Afghan surge

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    So either Trump is too stupid to understand how bad war is, too greedy to give a damn, too powerhungry to end the war, or too weak to stop those who would. Coward, weak, or evil, none of those qualities befit someone in power.
    None of the above.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    What the hell, man???? And people are making excuses for this??

46D chess.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    lol, Trump has plenty of money, he doesn't need more money. He only cares about the country.
    He's sure put you in checkmate with his 46dd chess.

I want to start a new poll asking what it would take for Dannno to realize Trump is a puppet?

There is literally nothing Trump could do.... lmao.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

None of the above.
    Bull$#@!. The sons, daughters, fathers and mothers blood for anything that happens in Afghanistan are on Trumps and his supporters hands. If you want to flaunt it as a strategy then you are going to have to own it as reality.

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    I want to start a new poll asking what it would take for Dannno to realize Trump is a puppet?

There is literally nothing Trump could do.... lmao.
    Trump could literally shoot Ron Paul in the middle of the street in front of Dannno and he would still claim that he was doing it in order to fool the establishment.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Trump could literally shoot Ron Paul in the middle of the street in front of Dannno and he would still claim that he was doing it in order to fool the establishment.
    Pretty much.

That is ridiculous.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    dannno is right. That's ridiculous. He wouldn't say that. He'd just say it's fake news.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    dannno is right. That's ridiculous. He wouldn't say that. He'd just say it's fake news.
    @dannno is Pat Buchanan masquerading as a libertarian.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.
    What is the actual source of this information? I do not believe Trump is sending 5000 more troops to Afghanistan. It sounds like a military plan, not something Trump will actually do. They have military plans for practically everything.
    Knowledge is Liberty!

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.
    What's the objective? Anyone know?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by HitoKichi View Post
    @dannno is Pat Buchanan masquerading as a libertarian.
    Huh? No, I'm probably more libertarian and anti-war than you.

When you are battling an enemy, and someone who is far less of a threat than your enemy is also starts attacking your enemy, you don't start attacking them. That's retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    What's the objective? Anyone know?
    Make Afghanistan Great Again.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

That is certainly a far more plausible scenario.

Lol, so you think we would be better off with McMaster as President

You think Gorsuch would have been nominated? You think we would be rolling back regulations at a rate of 2:1?
    I'm starting to think Jeff Sessions might be right after all. Maybe pot really is dangerous.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I'm starting to think Jeff Sessions might be right after all. Maybe pot really is dangerous.
    Why, is Massie smoking the stuff too

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Huh? No, I'm probably more libertarian and anti-war than you.

When you are battling an enemy, and someone who is far less of a threat than your enemy is also starts attacking your enemy, you don't start attacking them. That's retarded.

Who is this hypothetical enemy thats also attacking this enemy in Afghanistan the latter of which Trump is attacking?
    Last edited by Lamp; 05-08-2017 at 05:55 PM.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    hxxps://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-poised-to-expand-military-effort-against-taliban-in-afghanistan/2017/05/08/356c4930-33fa-11e7-b412-62beef8121f7_story.html

President Trump’s most senior military and foreign policy advisers have proposed a major shift in strategy in Afghanistan that would effectively put the United States back on a war footing with the Taliban.

The new plan, which still must be approved by the president, calls for expanding the U.S. military role as part of a broader effort to push an increasingly confident and resurgent Taliban back to the negotiating table, U.S. officials said.

The plan comes at the end of a sweeping policy review built around the president’s desire to reverse worsening security in Afghanistan and “start winning” again, said one U.S. official, who like others spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss internal deliberations.

The new strategy, which has the backing of top Cabinet officials, would authorize the Pentagon, not the White House, to set troop numbers in Afghanistan and give the military far broader authority to use airstrikes to target Taliban militants. It would also lift Obama-era restrictions that limited the mobility of U.S. military advisers on the battlefield.
    Trump is expected to make a final call on the strategy before a May 25 NATO summit in Brussels that he plans to attend.

Officials said it is unclear whether Trump, who has spoken little about the United States’ longest war, will look favorably upon expanding the U.S. role in Afghanistan. While he has voiced skepticism about allowing U.S. troops to become bogged down in foreign conflicts, the president has also expressed a desire to be tough on terrorism and has seemed to delight in the use of military force.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Bull$#@!. The sons, daughters, fathers and mothers blood for anything that happens in Afghanistan are on Trumps and his supporters hands. If you want to flaunt it as a strategy then you are going to have to own it as reality.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to phil4paul again."
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by HitoKichi View Post
    Who is this hypothetical enemy thats also attacking this enemy in Afghanistan the latter of which Trump is attacking?
    Wtf are you talking about?

I'm talking about our war with the deep state.

Watch some Bohemian Grove videos or something, you don't know what the deep state is?

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to phil4paul again."
    Unfortunately, it's the same for me.
    There is no spoon.

I've already addressed this numerous times. McCain and Romney were deep state stooges. They wouldn't have nominated a Constitutional Conservative Judge, they would have led us into more boondoggle wars and greatly expanded government. Just like Obama was a deep state stooge, he was supposed to get us out of wars and ended up getting us into even more boondoggles.

Trump hasn't even been in 6 months, you can't call him a boondoggle President unless he has overseen a military boondoggle for at least a year or two.
    Somehow you take for granted that Trump isn't a deep state stooge when the majority of everything he has ever said or done points to him being exactly that

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Funny, I was just thinking you could read a thousand studies on the bad effects of MJ and laugh but when you have a man that claimed a person could smoke bales of the stuff with no ill effects that makes statements like he does it makes you stop and think!
    I really think he should be lead by the hand to the military recruiters office so he can put his money where his mouth is and fight for HIS beloved CIC.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    Funny, I was just thinking you could read a thousand studies on the bad effects of MJ and laugh but when you have a man that claimed a person could smoke bales of the stuff with no ill effects that makes statements like he does it makes you stop and think!
    I really think he should be lead by the hand to the military recruiters office so he can put his money where his mouth is and fight for HIS beloved CIC.
    And there you have it. Put up or shut up @dannno.

Make Afghanistan Great Again.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to William Tell again.
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    And there you have it. Put up or shut up @dannno.
    rofl.. I would NEVER recommend anybody join the military, that is completely insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    Somehow you take for granted that Trump isn't a deep state stooge when the majority of everything he has ever said or done points to him being exactly that
    Is that why Massie has such great things to say about Trump? You think he is a deep state stooge too?

RPOS

He'll march them right home any second now... oops, marching the wrong way. Marching home the long way around?
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Man, this 4D chess is confusing. This looks an aweful lot like the kind of shameless warmongering that Bush and Obama engaged in, but that can't be right, can it? Guess I'll just have to wait for someone to Trumpsplain it for me.
    I'm learning how to play Sogi.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shogi

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast