Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mark Cuban to take his trolling of Trump to the front row of Monday's debate

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Yea, the only problem with that tweet is that Mark Cuban or anybody in the Clinton camp would not be giving away 65% of their money to the govt no matter what the tax rate is. Rich people always find ways to avoid paying taxes, that is what they do and that is how they remain rich. We have to end this myth that rich people want to or unknowingly supports policies that cause them to pay more taxes. The people paying more taxes would be you and me not people like Cuban.

You would think Scott Adams would knew this

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He's talking about the estate tax. You can avoid it for one generation via a trust, but there's no way to run a trust in perpetuity.

He's talking about the estate tax. You can avoid it for one generation via a trust, but there's no way to run a trust in perpetuity.
    I was just about to say trust but it seems like you already figured it out. Anyway, I am versed in tax dodging scheme techniques but I am sure he would figure out a way to keep him money. You have people like Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, etc these people will die with billion of dollars in their estate and they won't pay any estate tax. They would always figure out a way to keep the money away from govt hand and in the hands of family, friends and associates like say Andrew Carnegie.

I find it hard to believe that people as shrewd as Mark Cuban is ok with giving the govt 65% of their wealth.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I was just about to say trust but it seems like you already figured it out. Anyway, I am versed in tax dodging scheme techniques but I am sure he would figure out a way to keep him money. You have people like Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, etc these people will die with billion of dollars in their estate and they won't pay any estate tax. They would always figure out a way to keep the money away from govt hand and in the hands of family, friends and associates like say Andrew Carnegie.

I find it hard to believe that people as shrewd as Mark Cuban is ok with giving the govt 65% of their wealth.
    I used to believe that until I worked in the industry. They will not pay any estate tax because their assets will not belong to them - they will belong to a trust. But the law says a trust cannot exist in perpetuity. Once the trust is dissolved, the taxes are due. Those people actually pay more in taxes in a month than I will pay over my entire lifetime. I do not blame them for planning ahead to minimize their tax bill.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Neocons lobbies may have once again misunderstimated Trumpster:

Trump threatens to bring Gennifer Flowers to debate...
    Well, that tactic would be just awesome for his base, I would bet. But, I'm thinking it ain't really gonna help Trump with his women voter problem. He should go for it. That way no one can misunderstand who and what Trump is despite all the play nice tactics Ms. Kellyanne tries to use to pull the wool over soccer moms' eyes.
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by moostraks View Post
    Well, that tactic would be just awesome for his base, I would bet. But, I'm thinking it ain't really gonna help Trump with his women voter problem.
    To be devil's advocate, if Trump provided a platform to be heard nationally to some women who claim to be victims of sexual assault, won't that increase his support among women?
    You don't think Paula Jones, Monica, Flowers should be heard?

To be devil's advocate, if Trump provided a platform to be heard nationally to some women who claim to be victims of sexual assault, won't that increase his support among women?

Were you here in the 90's? Any of those women could get on national TV with 1 phone call.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

So, y'all now putting words in people's mouths, too? When did I say these women shouldn't be heard?

I said, he should go for it. Put her up front and on display. And proudly tell the world it is his doing to put Ms. Flowers there. Now, she wasn't, iirc a victim. So using the other side of the argument and thus attempting to make this a case for victim's rights is a red herring.

And no, he is not going to help his case with women by trying a last minute Hail Mary with supporting sexual assault victims. He has a long running history of objectifying women. It will come across as sincere as his outreach to minority communities.

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    His opponent is making sure everyone knows it:

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Were you here in the 90's? Any of those women could get on national TV with 1 phone call.
    I'm still trying to ferret out what form of logic they are attempting to employ by making the husband's affairs the wife's problem. Um, yeah, that might work in certain patriarchal circles where they guffaw about each other's escapades, but most soccer moms aren't going to find it so amusing. That this is floated by his royal rudeness shows just how out of touch he is with those Ms. Kellyanne is attempting to court. So let him bring it on. I dare him. Shoot, I double dog dare him.

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Really seems like Cuban has some personal or personality driven axe to grind with Trump. The thought of both candidates stacking the front rows with personal rivals is funny, though.

Neocons lobbies may have once again misunderstimated Trumpster:

Trump threatens to bring Gennifer Flowers to debate...
    Kathleen Willey would make more sense.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Kathleen Willey would make more sense.
    Yeah, you are right. Much better choice.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

what are the chances trump is a clinton shill?

So, y'all now putting words in people's mouths, too? When did I say these women shouldn't be heard?

I said, he should go for it. Put her up front and on display. And proudly tell the world it is his doing to put Ms. Flowers there. Now, she wasn't, iirc a victim. So using the other side of the argument and thus attempting to make this a case for victim's rights is a red herring.

And no, he is not going to help his case with women by trying a last minute Hail Mary with supporting sexual assault victims. He has a long running history of objectifying women. It will come across as sincere as his outreach to minority communities.
    Time will tell, but my personal experience is that women like $#@! alpha men. They by and large dislike other women. And they tend to blame the other woman for male infidelity.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Yeah, you are right. Much better choice.

Did you see how the media is spinning this?

Read the headlines. It's Trump vs Cuban. Her high holiness is being elevated above these pedestrian squabbles.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Time will tell, but my personal experience is that women like $#@! alpha men. They by and large dislike other women. And they tend to blame the other woman for male infidelity.
    Supposedly (and going by his elevation of Ms. Conway it seems likely his interest) he is out to try and persuade soccer moms most recently. These being the type who have likely had their own experience with a cad, and indeed they will resent the other woman. So, my thought being this plays well to men who think it is the wife's fault for a guy stepping out, but drives soccer mom sympathy to HC.

That he is working this angle to supposedly rattle her shows where is mind is at in regards to his own relationships and his opinion of a woman's responsibilities.

That he doesn't think to offer his seat to someone such as oh, a Benghazi family or any of the other families he regularly trots out, well...leads one (who takes the time to mull over it) to wonder just exactly how serious is he about what he claims as his priorities. It is another log on the fire of who he is as a person-vindictive and self-serving, and not someone who will use the office to serve anything other than his own self-interests.

I'm thinking his campaign smacked their heads over this one. Just tweeting this thought out was a dumb move. If he follows through, my guess, he only fortifies her anger and doesn't rattle her. I wouldn't be rattled, I'd be pissed, and double down on winning. But, that's me....
    Last edited by moostraks; 09-25-2016 at 08:50 AM.

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Moos you are always in here pushing liberal narratives. I caught you in the last thread pushing liberal narratives. You have zero credibility as an unbiased poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Its one thing to troll Trump, but it is totally unforgivable to endorse The Hillary.
    It shows Cuban is a complete sellout, in bed with total corruption, the queen of crime, totalitarianism, pure evil, death.
    He pretended to have libertarian beliefs; he pretended to admire Ayn Rand's works - total BS. That is why he endorses the complete antithesis to those ideas. He's so full of it. Evil embraces evil, and Mark is embracing total evil.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    Moos you are always in here pushing liberal narratives. I caught you in the last thread pushing liberal narratives. You have zero credibility as an unbiased poster.
    Good morning, dear. Trolling so soon? You asked me about the CRA and vowed you'd prove I was a liberal by my answer. What happened?

I'm a biased poster. You're right on that score. I have opinions. Never said I did not. You got me there. But mine are in line with the mission of the forum. I don't pimp for authoritarians and claim to be a Voluntaryist.

So you gonna run off again or prove how I'm liberal through my beliefs re:RP and the CRA?

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Its one thing to troll Trump, but it is totally unforgivable to endorse The Hillary.
    It shows Cuban is a complete sellout, in bed with total corruption, the queen of crime, totalitarianism, pure evil, death.
    He pretended to have libertarian beliefs; he pretended to admire Ayn Rand's works - total BS. That is why he endorses the complete antithesis to those ideas. He's so full of it. Evil embraces evil, and Mark is embracing total evil.
    Do you understand how some of us feel towards the pushing of Trump by those who claim those same beliefs?

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Good morning, dear. Trolling so soon? You asked me about the CRA and vowed you'd prove I was a liberal by my answer. What happened?

I'm a biased poster. You're right on that score. I have opinions. Never said I did not. You got me there. But mine are in line with the mission of the forum. I don't pimp for authoritarians and claim to be a Voluntaryist.

So you gonna run off again or prove how I'm liberal through my beliefs re:RP and the CRA?
    It's been proven before your reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    It's been proven before your reply.
    No, you didn't. You heard what you wanted to hear from both Ms. Miller and myself. I tried to clear up whatever misperceptions you have regarding what I stated. But, this is why I didn't even want to waste time on your discussion because I figured this would happen.

So you can continue the Trumplarian circle jerk of blame, or you can acknowledge you don't know me and that you just might be...wrong. You will NOT prove me to be a liberal. I'm not. And yet you ARE, by your own admission, pimping for an authoritarian while I am pushing for options that are neither HC or DT.

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Do you understand how some of us feel towards the pushing of Trump by those who claim those same beliefs?
    Aren't you voting for Trump?

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Aren't you voting for Trump?
    OMG. What a red herring response. Comment you are OK with Cuban tolling Trump, but rightfully condemn the endorsement of The Hillary (aka evil incarnate), and Moos comes to the defense of Cuban's Killary endorsement by lashing out with an idiotic assertion "Aren't you voting for Trump."

By that Moostraks logic (or non-logic) Moostraks is admitting endorsing the Hitlary.
    Last edited by AZJoe; 09-25-2016 at 01:17 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    He did not make any money since selling broadband.com to Yahoo! for $1B almost 20 years ago.
    He bought the Dallas Mavericks for $285 million. Forbes values it now at $1.4 billion.
    Last edited by robert68; 09-25-2016 at 04:48 PM.

OMG. What a red herring response. Comment you are OK with Cuban tolling Trump, but rightfully condemn the endorsement of The Hillary (aka evil incarnate), and Moos comes to the defense of Cuban's Killary endorsement by lashing out with an idiotic assertion "Aren't you voting for Trump."

By that Moostraks logic (or non-logic) Moostraks is admitting endorsing the Hitlary.
    Wtf? No, you commented that you were disgusted with Cuban's antics after what he claimed himself to be. Now iirc, you've flamed others and you've been in support of Trump.

My question which you could not connect to your earlier retort was , can you now grasp how some feel towards the support of Trump by those who claim to have libertarian beliefs? So after your snark about my question being unclear, I asked if you weren't supporting Trump. Are you not? Perhaps I have miscalled your support of the Yankee authoritarian.

There is no degree of difference between the two of them for many folks when it comes to lesser of two evils. He is
    also "a complete sellout, in bed with total corruption, a queen of crime, totalitarianism, pure evil, death."

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

@moostraks
    Wtf? No, you commented that you were disgusted with Cuban's antics after what he claimed himself to be. Now iirc, you've flamed others and you've been in support of Trump.

My question which you could not connect to your earlier retort was , can you now grasp how some feel towards the support of Trump by those who claim to have libertarian beliefs? So after your snark about my question being unclear, I asked if you weren't supporting Trump. Are you not? Perhaps I have miscalled your support of the Yankee authoritarian.

There is no degree of difference between the two of them for many folks when it comes to lesser of two evils. He is
    also "a complete sellout, in bed with total corruption, a queen of crime, totalitarianism, pure evil, death."
    That is absolutely my POV.
    Last edited by Ender; 09-25-2016 at 04:19 PM.
    There is no spoon.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast