Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where are all the Trumpertarians?

Where are all the Trumpertarians?

I just noticed something. The loud non stop posting Trumpertarians seemed to have disappeared all at once. Where did they all go? What will we do when all the posters with credibility stop posting here???
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    in b4 extreme vetting
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I just noticed something. The loud non stop posting Trumpertarians seemed to have disappeared all at once. Where did they all go? What will we do when all the posters with credibility stop posting here???
    They are busy helping pick cabinet positions .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    They are busy helping pick cabinet positions .
    Whew! I wouldn't want to lose all the credible members.
    "The Patriarch"

FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Whew! I wouldn't want to lose all the credible members.
    Yeah, wouldn't have anybody to talk to.

It happens every election cycle. If Mitt Rommey won the election last time, there would have been Romneytarians. Don't worry, in a year or so, they will come back to their senses and start advocating for liberty again. This includes all the morons like the Rockwell crowd and the Molyneux's of the world.

In line at the spray tan booth?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    It happens every election cycle. If Mitt Rommey won the election last time, there would have been Romneytarians. Don't worry, in a year or so, they will come back to their senses and start advocating for liberty again. This includes all the morons like the Rockwell crowd and the Molyneux's of the world.
    Until the next most important election of our lives?
    "The Patriarch"

Working?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Working?

Maybe they were laid off?
    "The Patriarch"

Hm. You're right now that I think about it.

At Trump Tower discussing serious business...

Celebrating and winning. I got tired last night for about a minute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Busy drying off after a refreshing salty tears bath.

Then gonna be busy making America great while we give the crybabies a little time to grieve. But only a little.

Winning is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Busy drying off after a refreshing salty tears bath.

Then gonna be busy making America great while we give the crybabies a little time to grieve. But only a little.

Winning is good.
    Mhmm. I know u are a spoof account but u do it too believable.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    Celebrating and winning. I got tired last night for about a minute.
    Celebrating 4 new years of continual growth of government? Yay! It's happening!

Celebrating 4 new years of continual growth of government? Yay! It's happening!
    These folks have absolutely zero desire for liberty for the masses. Their concerns center around a popularity contest for their cult of personality. THAT's what they're celebrating.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    These folks have absolutely zero desire for liberty for the masses. Their concerns center around a popularity contest for their cult of personality. THAT's what they're celebrating.
    Yup, these people will now turn into apologists after he starts betraying them and they will remind us the next 4 -8 yrs that he stopped a bigger catastrophe in Clinton even as his presidency has an uncanny resemblance to the last liar in Chief.

Can't believe I forget to mention has they would incessantly remind us that his election is going to reduce political correctness. Just like the kids who get participation trophies, they won definitely won something.

Good question. They're probably f'n embarrassed - I know I would be. I've seen many of them openly celebrating the trump victory, and now they must be seeing the unintended consequences of their actions

I wouldnt want to stick around to defend trump either. About all these folks can say is "at least its not hillary". Great... with such huge fkups on both sides, might as well make a republican own the failure.

To be fair though, the guy hasn't even started. Maybe a white orb of light from the sky will strike him and he'll come around (not likely). Still, I'm convinced that if the electorate will put a man like trump in the whitehouse, absolutely anything is possible.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Working?
    Nah , in Moms garage with the band working on Cult Of Personality by Living Coulor . Look in my eyes , what do you see ........ I know your anger ,I know your dreams I've been everything you want to be ....... like Mussolini ....... I sell the things you need to be ........ I exploit you still you love me I tell you one and one makes three ..... like Joseph Stalin ....... Neon lights a Nobel Prize.......
    Do something Danke

Name calling is such a good way to promote discussion. /snark

I'm not really sure what you expect people to say. Inauguration Day is Jan 20th. Trump and his transition team seem really busy. Some announcements seem pretty good. Others not so much.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Now that thump quit his job. No more overtime pay for the trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by scm View Post
    Now that thump quit his job. No more overtime pay for the trolls.
    Wishful thinking... My guess is that they're just awaiting their excuses from the Ministry of Truth. Once they get their lines to repeat, they'll be back in full force. Until the next appointment.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Wishful thinking... My guess is that they're just awaiting their excuses from the Ministry of Truth. Once they get their lines to repeat, they'll be back in full force. Until the next appointment.
    lol.. I guess Rand gets his excuses from the ministry of truth as well??

lol...

You guys have to be joking.. I mean, besides Preibus, who as far as I can tell will be ordering hotel rooms for everyone, his picks have been millions of times better than who we would have seen come in from a Hillary administration.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    make a republican own the failure.
    THUMP is no RATpubliCON

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

lol...

You guys have to be joking.. I mean, besides Preibus, who as far as I can tell will be ordering hotel rooms for everyone, his picks have been millions of times better than who we would have seen come in from a Hillary administration.

That's always the argument, isn't it?

Yet every 4 years, government continues to expand and liberty continues to shrink.

I thought you were awake enough already to understand this?

I'm here

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

lol...

Jeff Sessions?

That's always the argument, isn't it?

Yet every 4 years, government continues to expand and liberty continues to shrink.

I thought you were awake enough already to understand this?
    Liberty is not binary, it operates on a continuum.

I would bet that liberty, on the whole, will grow during a Trump admin. I have my issues with Trump and he is far from perfect, Rand or Ron of course would be much better in regards to fighting consistently for liberty. But liberty will most certainly be at much more sustainable levels than we would have seen from a Hillary admin. And the economy will end up being a lot better off as well. We may have a crash, we may see bad times, but that is because of what has happened previously and we will all be much better off on the whole with a Trump admin.

I actually was very hesitant about even wanting to see a Romney administration, but I knew Obama would carry us much further in the opposite direction as well. I didn't see the liberty continuum as improving or being much better either way we went. This Trump phenomenon has nothing to do with two establishment puppets dueling it out, Trump may not be totally anti-establishment but on the whole he is anti-establishment and he has shown it through his cabinet picks. I expect some establishment people will be in his cabinet for strategic purposes, and I will very likely be unhappy with some of his picks.. like if he picks that Munchkin dude, which he hasn't yet, but so far, so good.
    Last edited by dannno; 11-30-2016 at 11:12 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast