Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Barack Obama: Eating More Steaks Contributes to Climate Change

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Stack a prole is right. The next generation is being conditioned already. Live in a tiny house. Live in a cargo container. Live in your car. It's hip. It's cool. It's double plus good.

Is that better or worse than the conditioning that we need "more"?

More space, more junk to fill that space, more bills, more debt, more, more, more.

I live in a tiny house and it affords me MORE freedom and MORE peace of mind.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You’re just meat’ - Ukrainian soldiers get chilling texts

Here are a few of the messages, which have been edited for clarity:

“Guys, Parasha sold us out to the Yanks. Let’s go attack Kiev instead!”
    —text message received on Feb. 12, 2015, at Debaltseve, Ukraine.
    “Your account was charged 10 hryvnias (then about $0.50) to support the Anti-Terrorism Operation.”
    —text message received on Oct. 6, 2015, at Schastia, Ukraine.
    “Are you ready to die for Poroshenko’s golden deposits!?”
    —text message received at 12:58 a.m. on Oct. 16, 2015, at Checkpoint 29, an hour from Luhansk, Ukraine.
    “Who is robbing your family while you are paid pennies waiting for your bullet?”
    —text message received at 11:46 a.m. on Nov. 11, 2015, at Checkpoint 29.
    “Murderer from the Ukrainian Armed Forces. The East won’t forgive you and the West won’t remember you!”
    —text message received on Nov. 17, 2015, at Checkpoint 29.
    “Ukrainian Armed Forces, you’re just meat for your commanders.”
    —text message received at 9:32 a.m. on Jan. 31 in Avdiivka, Ukraine.

Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post

More space, more junk to fill that space, more bills, more debt, more, more, more.

I agree.

It doesn't need to be better or worse. The great middle road is for each to decide what is best for them, without being pushed one direction or the other.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Obviously debt is bad for an individual, but great for the lenders.

I have known minimalists who like to have less "junk". They achieve that by throwing a lot of perfectly good things away. They tend towards disposable items.

What is harder on the environment, a hoarder who doesn't buy much, or a very sparse person who consumes a lot and generates a lot of garbage?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Stack a prole is right. The next generation is being conditioned already. Live in a tiny house. Live in a cargo container. Live in your car. It's hip. It's cool. It's double plus good.

I've heard people say they want to live in their car or in a travel trailer, because they don't want to pay property taxes.

Yeah well, Obama's an idiot, so this isn't really news at all.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I've heard people say they want to live in their car or in a travel trailer, because they don't want to pay property taxes.
    Don't look now but there are property taxes on cars and RVs.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

You know that former CEO of Exxon is a dummy.
    U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson signed his name Thursday to a document that affirms the need for international action against climate change recognizing that activities taking place outside the Arctic region, including activities occurring in Arctic states, are the main contributors to climate change effects and pollution in the Arctic, and underlining the need for action at all levels During his confirmation hearing, Tillerson said he had concluded as a scientist and engineer that "the risk of climate change does exist" and that "action should be taken." While some of Trump’s closest aides have urged him to do withdraw from the Paris accord, Tillerson, the former chief executive of Exxon, is among those who have argued that the U.S. should keep its commitment.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    my sh*t does not stink...
    You are seriously in the running for the most interesting man in the forum. Are you trying to say when you fart in the elevator, the rest of the people break out in applause?

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    You are seriously in the running for the most interesting man in the forum. Are you trying to say when you fart in the elevator, the rest of the people break out in applause?

You misquoted me.

Ah yes, the one third.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 05-12-2017 at 02:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    loveshiscountry

Here's a more traditional, comfortable, hip, stack-a-prole unit (aka studio):

"One of our dreams was having a custom roll away library ladder." When you aim low, dreams do come true.

"Amazing architects who built a custom murphy bed" - Amazing cook who made toast.

No rails around the loft. I wonder how long it will take before one of them rolls off?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I lived in a travel trailer for a few years when I was younger, some of best years of my life. It had everything I needed in a small space and was portable.

Yeah...I'm no commune guy...but I live on 2 acres of land and could probably do with a lot less unless I planted a garden. It takes a lot of upkeep and wasted time to take care of a yard. And for every room you have that's another Saturday of hours taken away from family and friends to have to clean it all.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post
    "One of our dreams was having a custom roll away library ladder." When you aim low, dreams do come true.

"Amazing architects who built a custom murphy bed" - Amazing cook who made toast.

No rails around the loft. I wonder how long it will take before one of them rolls off?
    Nobody lives there. This is a promo shot.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Yep, it's conditioning for living in tiny spaces, per agenda 21. At least the last time the economy was really in the $#@!ter because of guns 'n butter, a mobile home/trailer had a lot of space relative to those tiny things. And they want $50k+ plus for some of those matchboxes! Crazy.

loveshiscountry

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Irby and Suen built the loft in Irby’s Oakland, California, warehouse, shown here, then delivered and assembled it on-site so the couple wouldn’t have to be out of their studio. (The process took two days. Nicole stayed at a friend’s house, while Donnie slept on an air mattress in the kitchen.)

https://www.houzz.com/ideabooks/6233...ny-loft-can-do

Keeping up with the Jones's is always a bad idea, whether you live in a small house or large one.

I think a lot of the tiny homes are really cool. The only thing that bugs me is the climate change folks push for everyone to live stacked on top of each other in cities. I don't care what size my house is but I need space. I'd chose to live in a shack and have space before I'd live in a fancy loft.

Al Gore was promoting packing people in cities with no cars at Davos a few years ago.

A Plan Is Floating Around Davos To Spend $90 Trillion Redesigning All The Cities So They Don't Need Cars

Part of fighting climate change will mean redesigning, or building anew, towns and cities without cars, Calderon says.

"We cannot have these cities with low density, designed for the use of cars," he said. "We recommend those cities should have more density and more mass transportation." Together with a program for reforming land use, and bringing deforestation to zero, the total cost of this plan would most likely be $90 trillion in future investment, Calderon said.
    http://www.businessinsider.com/plan-...ut-cars-2015-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Keeping up with the Jones's is always a bad idea, whether you live in a small house or large one.

I think a lot of the tiny homes are really cool. The only thing that bugs me is the climate change folks push for everyone to live stacked on top of each other in cities. I don't care what size my house is but I need space. I'd chose to live in a shack and have space before I'd live in a fancy loft.

Al Gore was promoting packing people in cities with no cars at Davos a few years ago.

http://www.businessinsider.com/plan-...ut-cars-2015-1
    Tampa is developing the first official A21 condo. 300sqft and no cars allowed. For only $800 per month. A steal, I tell ya. Gotta love the picture in the article with it's "stretch" lens trickery.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/tiny-...ampa/431793031

The apartments would be 300-400 square feet. Lots of big windows. They'd have all the necessary appliances. Even a murphy bed that folds up into the wall during the day to save space. There would also be a large common area for times when you wanted to hang out with friends. The rent is about 800 dollars a month.
    -------------------------------------

Nailed it on my Chinese beef post earlier in the thread. We get China's poorly raised chicken and they get our beef. Thanks Wilbur Ross!

http://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/...all-about-beef

Cooked chicken from birds grown and raised in China soon will be headed to America — in a trade deal that's really about beef.

Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross announced Thursday night that the U.S. was greenlighting Chinese chicken imports and getting U.S. beef producers access to China's nearly 1.4 billion consumers.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's the size of my kitchen. I don't think there's enough room for all four of us to sleep, eat, and live in there. As a matter of fact, I bet Mr Animal would kill us all within a week...tops.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Tampa is developing the first official A21 condo. 300sqft and no cars allowed. For only $800 per month. A steal, I tell ya. Gotta love the picture in the article with it's "stretch" lens trickery.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/tiny-...ampa/431793031

-------------------------------------

Nailed it on my Chinese beef post earlier in the thread. We get China's poorly raised chicken and they get our beef. Thanks Wilbur Ross!

http://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/...all-about-beef
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    That's the size of my kitchen. I don't think there's enough room for all four of us to sleep, eat, and live in there. As a matter of fact, I bet Mr Animal would kill us all within a week...tops.
    The $800 for 300sqft price tag should tell everyone where the value of the dollar will be in the next year or so.

What kind of dining set defines me as a person?
    If you'll be living in a 20x20 box I guess you won't be defined as a person at all, since you won't have space for a dining set.

Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post
    Irby and Suen built the loft in Irby’s Oakland, California, warehouse, shown here, then delivered and assembled it on-site so the couple wouldn’t have to be out of their studio. (The process took two days. Nicole stayed at a friend’s house, while Donnie slept on an air mattress in the kitchen.)

https://www.houzz.com/ideabooks/6233...ny-loft-can-do
    More crap from Houzz TV - https://www.houzz.com/houzztv

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    If you'll be living in a 20x20 box I guess you won't be defined as a person at all, since you won't have space for a dining set.
    We all end up in a box eventually, well maybe sometimes a vase or something. I wanna end up in a huge mayo jar for sure.

What kind of dining set defines me as a person?
    No but it sure is nice to have a comfortable place to enjoy meals.

We all end up in a box eventually, well maybe sometimes a vase or something. I wanna end up in a huge mayo jar for sure.
    What's the rush?

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123