Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much better off we'd be if these people became truck drivers or moved to Paraguay

Exclamation How much better off we'd be if these people became truck drivers or moved to Paraguay

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Umm, isn’t this what Ron Paul’s been saying since his 2007 campaign?
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Of course none of this is an accident. It is done intentionally to bring us to our knees and accept what they want to do to us.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    ....Better 14 years too late than never?

That's the maddening thing about this. There are Republican faithful who are finally waking up.
    That puts them roughly where a lot of us were in maybe December 2007.

The hardest part of this is knowing it's a bad strategy to grab former neocons by the shoulders and yell "Of course I know this we've been screaming this at you for a decade how dare you act like this is news now go get the rest of the way up to speed already, retard!"

Ok I lied, the truly hardest part of this is knowing that this discussion wouldn't even be happening if Trump had won, even though it's his relief bills to blame for this inflation.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Yes, he has, and in spite of whatever faults Carlson may have, he's been supportive since 2007 as well.

The difference is that, instead of hosting an obscure podcast on the back water of the internet, Carlson is preaching the gospel to millions of people every night on one of the highest rated shows on the TeeVee.

And that is a good thing.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post

That's the maddening thing about this. There are Republican faithful who are finally waking up.

The hardest part of this is knowing it's a bad strategy to grab former neocons by the shoulders and yell "Of course I know this we've been screaming this at you for a decade how dare you act like this is news now go get the rest of the way up to speed already, retard!"
    It may very well be too late...but nevertheless, I don't think that's bad strategy at all.

In fact, I'm gonna spiff it up to read from a cue card:

"Of course I know this!
    We've been screaming this at you for decades now!
    How dare you act like this is news??!!
    Now, go get the rest of the knuckleheads all the way up to speed already, ya farkin' retahd!
    And for $#@!'s sake, be quick about it, we have got no time left!!!"

Ok I lied, the truly hardest part of this is knowing that this discussion wouldn't even be happening if Trump had won, even though it's his relief bills to blame for this inflation.
    Probably not...but Biden taking a sledgehammer to US energy production is the primary cause for increased prices across the board.

WTI crude has almost doubled in price, as has wholesale natural gas...that affects everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yes, he has, and in spite of whatever faults Carlson may have, he's been supportive since 2007 as well.

The difference is that, instead of hosting an obscure podcast on the back water of the internet, Carlson is preaching the gospel to millions of people every night on one of the highest rated shows on the TeeVee.

And that is a good thing.
    I agree with quite a bit of what he says in the role he is playing on TV. But I know one day he will try to herd accordingly and people won't realize it. He will have people looking over here or there instead of what is happening right in front of us or disparage or liberty candidates in some way. If a real Ron Paul is prominent in the political process and shares the same views as Tucker or said candidate, I suspect he will mock him or ignore him in favor of some other establishment candidate.

That is the entire point of having him on and telling us what we we believe. He gains the audience trust and then guides the process in that manner. They all do this to some extent and people keeping falling for it every cycle.

I wish I was wrong but having been on the inside with these people at FNC on/off over the course of 20 years I learned that they are nothing like the values they project on TV. Same at CNN/MSNBC so I am not singling FNC out. Just that the level of evil I have seen from a number of people at FNC was mind blowing. It is still mind blowing watching on-air and then remembering what I went through.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

It’s sad but true. At least they are finally coming around. I have people I’ve been trying to convince since before GWB started the second Iraq war. They said it was tinfoil conspiracy talk. Now they send me clips of Tucker confronting the war-mongers and interventionists.

Twenty years of death, destruction and MIC war profiteering on the backs of US taxpayers.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Probably not...but Biden taking a sledgehammer to US energy production is the primary cause for increased prices across the board.

Same as 1973, after Bretton Wood. Oil gets the blame. The Federal Reserve is still the cause.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I agree with quite a bit of what he says in the role he is playing on TV. But I know one day he will try to herd accordingly and people won't realize it. He will have people looking over here or there instead of what is happening right in front of us or disparage or liberty candidates in some way. If a real Ron Paul is prominent in the political process and shares the same views as Tucker or said candidate, I suspect he will mock him or ignore him in favor of some other establishment candidate.
    He is still the guy who walked out in the middle of the Rally for the Republic.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-12-2021 at 11:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Never forget. That day will come again and he will do the same.

The social engineering is brilliant and given that I do not see how things will change nationally. A separatist movement, maybe.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

If a real Ron Paul is prominent in the political process and shares the same views as Tucker or said candidate, I suspect he will mock him or ignore him in favor of some other establishment candidate.
    He has treated Thomas Massie well.

And Rand.

And in spite of his histrionics at Jesse Ventura, in retrospect, well deserved as Ventura has gone full Marxist retard, during the Rally for the Republic, he didn't need to do that gig.

It would indicate to me that at some level, he actually is telling the truth, and believes in some of what he says anyways.

He has treated Thomas Massie well.
    For now when it is not important and to gather the flock for later.

And in spite of his histrionics at Jesse Ventura, in retrospect, well deserved as Ventura has gone full Marxist retard, during the Rally for the Republic, he didn't need to do that gig.

It would indicate to me that at some level, he actually is telling the truth, and believes in some of what he says anyways.
    Maybe at some level.
    Last edited by kahless; 11-12-2021 at 11:16 AM.

Same as 1973, after Betton Wood. Oil gets the blame. The Federal Reserve is still the cause.
    I'm watching this unfold before my eyes.

There is no question that executive order fatwas have put a severe crimp in E & P budgets of both major and minor players in the oilpatch both land based and offshore.

This has resulted in speculative rises of price in energy, along with the trillions of fed stimulus spending.

A "Perfect Storm" of bad economics.

With good reason it turns out, Ventura has proved himself to be a commie asshat.

I'm going to assume, since I don't know the man personally, that Carlson would not be so dismissive of the truth of inside involvement in 9/11 when he clearly is stating the same thing happened on 6 Jan.

Until I see any reason not to, I'm not going to bash the man who is preaching Ron Paul's message, almost word for word, to millions of people every night.

A "Perfect Storm" of bad economics.
    Oil is still the scapegoat, and banksters printing the middle class into the poorhouse is still the real cause. Just as in all those petrodollar wars. Just as in 1973.

Until I see any reason not to, I'm not going to bash the man who is preaching Ron Paul's message, almost word for word, to millions of people every night.
    I said keep an eye on him. Is that bashing?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-12-2021 at 11:24 AM.

For now when it is not important and to gather the flock for later.

Maybe at some level.
    I understand you are jaded and cynical due to personally being involved with these people.

All I'm saying is, in the roar of the rushing river of bull$#@! being released downstream every hour by the combined Marxist media organs, we have damn few mouthpieces of our own.

I'll take what I can.

I said keep an eye on him. Is that bashing?
    You said he was the guy who walked out of the RftR.

Maybe "bash" is too harsh, but clearly that was a statement of disapproval.

Carlson walked out because Jesse Ventura was being a jackass.

I didn't think that at the time, but...

Turns out, Carlson was right, and Ventura is a jackass.

I don't disagree with keeping an eye on him at all.

Trust but Verify.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 11-12-2021 at 11:28 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'll take what I can.
    I'll make my stand, but not on a rug. I don't want it yanked out from under me.

What he's worth to us in the meantime is great. I'll take it. I just won't depend on it.

You may suit yourself.

What he's worth to us in the meantime is great. I'll take it. I just won't depend on it.

You may suit yourself.
    That's pretty much where I am at as well.

I understand you are jaded and cynical due to personally being involved with these people.

All I'm saying is, in the roar of the rushing river of bull$#@! being released downstream every hour by the combined Marxist media organs, we have damn few mouthpieces of our own.

I'll take what I can.
    Like I said I agree with allot of on-air. It is just that when the time comes I hope people realize what is going on. I suspect they will not. The social engineering is just too great.

You may suit yourself.
    ^This
    Last edited by kahless; 11-12-2021 at 12:09 PM.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries

It is amazing to see it in writing... 14 years.

There is zero benefit to telling Republican voters "I told you so" or berating them. Everyone learns in their own time from their own experiences. I think the best thing we can do is treat Republican voters as our allies and help better understand how to avoid the mental traps of central planners.

Now the goal should be to unite in an effort to improve the Republican politicians. Primary the BIG GOVT liberal Republicans and replace them with liberty loving candidates. I don't think we should worry if they aren't perfect libertarians, but rather find and support good people that we have massive overlap with.

Perfect is the enemy of good

I want less MItch McConnells in Congress and more Rand Pauls. That doesn't mean Ted Cruz isn't a good ally.

I want less Adam Kinzingers in Congress and more Thomas Massies. That doesn't mean Matt Gaetz isn't a good ally.

Republican voters are now with us in wanting to weed out Liz Cheney types and that is something we can work with!
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post

There is zero benefit to telling Republican voters "I told you so" or berating them. Everyone learns in their own time from their own experiences. I think the best thing we can do is treat Republican voters as our allies and help better understand how to avoid the mental traps of central planners.

Now the goal should be to unite in an effort to improve the Republican politicians. Primary the BIG GOVT liberal Republicans and replace them with liberty loving candidates. I don't think we should worry if they aren't perfect libertarians, but rather find and support good people that we have massive overlap with.

I want less MItch McConnells in Congress and more Rand Pauls. That doesn't mean Ted Cruz isn't a good ally.

I want less Adam Kinzingers in Congress and more Thomas Massies. That doesn't mean Matt Gaetz isn't a good ally.

Republican voters are now with us in wanting to weed out Liz Cheney types and that is something we can work with!
    As long as we're resigned to playing the political game, this.

It's really no more difficult.

Maybe this time we can get rid of The Murk, for instance.

+rep

Oil is still the scapegoat
    At the end of the day, if these fatwas are not rescinded, there will be less oil and natural gas on the market.

That, even with a stable, gold backed currency, would result in higher prices.

Full stop.

The difference between 1973 and now is that back in 1973, there was still a semblance of wanting to have a supply of inexpensive energy to produce and build and make stuff. Theye at least pretended that Theye were in favor of low prices that were good for the individual and business alike.

The goal now is utter destruction.

They want us cold, hungry, immobile and in the dark. And they laugh right in our faces about it.

Which is just a warm up to exterminating 90 percent of us with their next Chinese manufactured plague.

Who has the best fiat currency, who was left holding the petrodollar bag, who the Fed gave the last $#@!ing to, is not gonna matter then.

They want us cold, hungry, immobile and in the dark. And they laugh right in our faces about it.
    Either that, or they're just adjusting...

Which is just a warm up to exterminating 90 percent of us with their next Chinese manufactured plague.
    ..for anticipated changes in market demand.

Either that, or they're just adjusting...

..for anticipated changes in market demand.
    And $#@! me, ain't that both depressing and infuriating at the same time?

God damn these people.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And $#@! me, ain't that both depressing and infuriating at the same time?

God damn these people.

I think God's sitting this one out. It's up to us.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    I think you're right.

Would not be the first time He did so, either.

I think you're right.

Would not be the first time He did so, either.

No, it wouldn't. But hey, we've got a handle on this, right? Right?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    For now. But if we don't stop it, He'll probably be blowing the whistle and ordering us out of the pool.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post

Damn dude I don't know what's more depressing: that you wrote that, or that I agree with you.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Damn dude I don't know what's more depressing: that you wrote that, or that I agree with you.
    I am a glass half full kind of guy so I see things in a positive light and not depressing. What I see is that the last 5 years has enlightened many Republican voters. In 2008 and 2012 we were all very frustrated with Republican voters going along with the liberal media shoving McCain and Romney as the proper Republican presidential nominee.

Now we are living in an age where McCain and Romney are the enemy of most Republican voters. The MSM is seen as the enemy of the people, which they were in 2008 as well, but most Republican voters were oblivious. Remember how so many Republican voters liked and respected Ron Paul but thought that he just couldn't win? That was the liberal MSM guiding Republican voters to liberal Republican candidates. That doesn't work for them now.

Republican voters now have very little trust in the MSM. I think we have Trump to thank for that... and it is quite the gift.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast