Thread: Transgender? What about Transspecies?

Transgender? What about Transspecies?

Aren't all bankers reptilians at heart? Anatomically still a man below the waist but has had breast implants.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...-can-look-lik/

Former banker gets her ears and nose removed so she can look like a dragon

A former banker has undergone drastic surgery in order to look like a mythical beast.

55-year-old Eva Tiamat Medusa has a full-face tattoo and a forked tongue as well as having a number of painful procedures over the past few years including nose modification, tooth extraction and eye colouring.

She calls herself Tiamat for short - the name of a video game dragon.

Tiamat thinks of herself as a mythical beast and likes to be known as a Dragon Lady.

She says on her website: "I am the Dragon Lady, A pre-op M2F (male to female) transgender in the process of morphing into a human dragon, becoming a reptoid as I shed my human skin and my physical appearance and my life as a whole leaving my humanness behind."

She also says she wants to be her "most natural self awareness as a mythical beast."
    Then (April, 1997):

Now (the bumps on his eyebrows and forehead are implants under the skin):

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...ts-normal.html

Man who cut off his ears to look like a parrot goes on The Jeremy Kyle Show and says 'it's normal'

A man who cut off his ears and had his face and eyeballs tattooed to look like his pet parrots has appeared on TV to say it is "normal".

Ted Richards featured on The Jeremy Kyle Show to explain that he did not like his ears anyway and that he does not think his eccentric look is "weird".

To gasps and cries of "oh my God" from the audience as he unscrewed his "horns", the 56-year-old sat next to his girlfriend Suzannah, 31, on the ITV show.

He is obsessed by pets Ellie, Teaka, Timneh, Jake and Bubi and has his face tattooed with colourful feathers.

And, last month, the animal lover - who has 110 tattoos, 50 piercings and a split tongue - had both his ears removed by a surgeon in a six-hour operation.

He has given his severed ears to a friend who "will appreciate them" and is now planning to find a surgeon prepared to turn his nose into a beak.

"It's what I've always wanted to do - I love it. I've had letters from people saying that I've changed their life"

Ted Richards
    Asked by host Jeremy Kyle why he took such drastic and "weird" action to alter his appearance, Mr Richards said: "I don't find it weird - it's normal to me.

"Since 1996, I've always wanted to do heavy body modification. I'd seen someone abroad who'd done this sort of thing.

"I always wanted a load of tattoos and I couldn't do it many years ago, because of relationships.

"It's what I've always wanted to do - I love it. I've had letters from people saying that I've changed their life."

Reminds me of the splicers from Batman Beyond.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

If I catch one of those fine folks trying to enter the restroom my son is using they'll have a few more bumps........

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.