Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ryan Failed Because His Bill Was A Dumpster Fire

Quote Originally Posted by merkelstan View Post
    I don't live in the US and avoid MSM, so this is the first time i've seen Judge Jeanine. I am absolutely stunned by how twisted and sick her voice is... Can any of you listen to that for more than 10 seconds?
    Yeah the other one was better
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ‘Art of the Deal’ Healthcare Bill Failure a Way to Oust Paul Ryan and Achieve Full Repeal of Obamacare?

Did Trump give Paul Ryan just enough rope to hang himself? It is no secret that Paul Ryan has contempt for President Trump and is working to sabotage him. This may have been Trump’s plan to have Paul Ryan ousted and replaced.

More...Paul Ryan got played

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Yeah the other one was better

How do people listen to more than 10 seconds of that voice? Phew...that's rough.

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    What do you do when Americans decide that healthcare is a human right? We abandoned being a free country long ago so now Republicans have to decide how to react.

Reactivate free market healthcare and risk getting voted out..
    A huge number of democrats lost their seats precisely because they voted for this monstrosity. I'm sure they considered it a sacrifice for the cause. So yes - reactivate free market health care and risk getting voted out.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    So yes - reactivate free market health care and risk getting voted out.
    That's what I'd like too but we didn't have free market healthcare before Obamacare became law either. It's been many decades since we did. Long before I was born. The Freedom Caucus has a hard battle in this debate. People influenced by the left are concerned that they might die without the government forcing me to pay for their healthcare. It's a hard sell when I tell them that they might die with or without my forced "help". When you link welfare to potential live saving healthcare, a lot of people like welfare.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    A huge number of democrats lost their seats precisely because they voted for this monstrosity. I'm sure they considered it a sacrifice for the cause. So yes - reactivate free market health care and risk getting voted out.
    Its more likely that Dems thought Angelic Obama was actually trying to save the country and lower class by bringing heavenly healthcare to the masses. They probably thought it was going to make the party stronger and had no idea that this would happen. Obama didn't even know how bad it would backfire on him, thats what happens when the lobbyists write the bills. If Trump really lets ACA implode, Obama's reputation would go with it.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12