Thread: Trumps largest virtually rally on Limbaugh.

Trumps largest virtually rally on Limbaugh.

I was able to catch much of it while running around today. He sounded really good. No worries abut respiratory problems. He and Rush covered a number of topics and Trump was able to lay out his many accomplishments. His court picks. His slashing of regulations. The economy before Covid and as we move forward.
    That show reached millions of Trump voters. It was actually nice to hear him interviewed by someone that doesn't have T.D.S.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Did he talk about Obama and Biden needing to be indicted?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I was able to catch much of it while running around today. He sounded really good. No worries abut respiratory problems. He and Rush covered a number of topics and Trump was able to lay out his many accomplishments. His court picks. His slashing of regulations. The economy before Covid and as we move forward.
    That show reached millions of Trump voters. It was actually nice to hear him interviewed by someone that doesn't have T.D.S.
    did RUSH do a certain amount of social distancing whilst sounding POTUS out on his pet topics or did RUSH risk being totally covid?

Quote Originally Posted by DiverseSegregation View Post
    Did he talk about Obama and Biden needing to be indicted?
    Some. Mentioned how if he had done the same to Obama that they did to him he would be in jail. And how the media just ignores it. Paraphrased. I'm sure it will be available for download soon. I was kinda in and out of my car and would like to hear the whole thing from start to finish. The main take away was that he sounded healthy and upbeat. None of the media bull$#@! about how he is on death's door.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    did RUSH do a certain amount of social distancing whilst sounding POTUS out on his pet topics or did RUSH risk being totally covid?
    Well, it was virtual, so.....

Well, it was virtual, so.....
    hopefully hopefully hopefully... there was/are NO new covid cases from this.

hopefully hopefully hopefully... there was/are NO new covid cases from this.
    I did however drive around without a facemask on and my windows down so I was probably a super-spreader event.

I did however drive around without a facemask on and my windows down so I was probably a super-spreader event.
    trump right now is inside the "spreader" phase of the virus. anything he does spreads it. seriously put.
    assuming he got the virus initially after September 25th or 26th this year. he may get thru this okay.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    trump right now is inside the "spreader" phase of the virus. anything he does spreads it. seriously put.
    assuming he got the virus initially after September 25th or 26th this year. he may get thru this okay.
    He's gonna be fine. Sounded fine. Didn't make light of it. He said in the beginning it could have been a toss-up. Said doctors and Walter Reed hospital was fantastic. Said the experimental drugs pulled him through.

He's gonna be fine. Sounded fine. Didn't make light of it. He said in the beginning it could have been a toss-up. Said doctors and Walter Reed hospital was fantastic. Said the experimental drugs pulled him through.
    had he had it bad just before that debate, had he sneezed before giving joe biden a gentlemanly handshake,
    we all ran the risk of a Pence + Harris face~off in the month of november. the two 70somethings in some other
    universe that is very much like this one may be getting very sick...there. multiverses exist. we are not alone.

VEEPs can get elevated by fate... maybe maybe maybe ole Andy Johnson was more cussed out in his day
    than maybe he should have been? yes, he was bigoted and said very bigoted things in public speeches. yes.
    but for two years of his life he tried to do the things Honest Abe would have done over that time span. i am
    trying to be very fair. DJT may have nudged the Tennessee Tailor aside on many WORST POTUS ever lists.

How many pitches to sell crap did Rush manage to weave into the show? I listened to him on a long drive last week. That's the only occasion that I ever turn on his show. After a couple hours it was clear to me that 90% of his show are commercials. He managed to turn a long winded story about how awesome cops are into a commercial for a home security system (use offer code: Rush of course), among others. Do people not realize that his show is one big string of commercials?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    How many pitches to sell crap did Rush manage to weave into the show? I listened to him on a long drive last week. That's the only occasion that I ever turn on his show. After a couple hours it was clear to me that 90% of his show are commercials. He managed to turn a long winded story about how awesome cops are into a commercial for a home security system (use offer code: Rush of course), among others. Do people not realize that his show is one big string of commercials?
    No one is forcing you to listen, so what does it matter?

No one is forcing you to listen, so what does it matter?
    I guess it doesn't, other than his nonsense leads to direct effects on my life by the actions of the drones that hang on his every word, who apparently don't realize that his sole purpose is to hawk products on his show. So there is that.

I also felt like I was listening to a different Rush than ~10+ years ago. His voice sounds totally different than I remember and has definitely changed over the years.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I guess it doesn't, other than his nonsense leads to direct effects on my life by the actions of the drones that hang on his every word, who apparently don't realize that his sole purpose is to hawk products on his show. So there is that.

I also felt like I was listening to a different Rush than ~10+ years ago. His voice sounds totally different than I remember and has definitely changed over the years.
    My voice doesn't sound like it did 10 yrs. ago. Personally I still like him and try to catch his show when able. Can't stand Hannity. Mark Levin, though he does good research and makes salient points, I'd sooner stick an ice pick in my ear than listen to his voice. Rush still has it in, IMHO. And, yes, he is commercial heavy, but that IS how radio show hosts make money.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I heard Trump dropped the F bomb while talking to Limbaugh.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

My voice doesn't sound like it did 10 yrs. ago. Personally I still like him and try to catch his show when able. Can't stand Hannity. Mark Levin, though he does good research and makes salient points, I'd sooner stick an ice pick in my ear than listen to his voice. Rush still has it in, IMHO. And, yes, he is commercial heavy, but that IS how radio show hosts make money.
    I couldn't shake the feeling that I was listening to a different person from 10 years ago. Not a voice change with age but rather a completely different person. Kinda like a different Rush showed up after his drug abuse meltdown hiatus.